Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2022, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
The song used at the end of this ep! Ugh, I miss early season soundtrack.
Me too
Old 08-30-2023, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

They are in some serious trouble now. But like, if Ron hadn't been as stupid as to hold the bank hostage with a gun just because no one would believe his "Man-droid" story was just dumb. I get that he was actually on to something and it was nice for him to have Dean say that it was something but a shapeshifter not a "man-droid." And when he went into the light that was dumb because a sniper was bound to get him. He didn't deserve to die, but it was a dumb move. Also it made Sam and Dean's job hunting for the shapeshifter that much more difficult because a hostage situation means tons of cops and swat teams surrounding the building. Of course, they manage to get away by taking two of the swat team's uniforms but that will just get them into more trouble. Other than the trouble they had gotten into the police before, how did this Henrikson guy know so much about the brothers' and their family? It's the first time we see him and already he's onto them like a ton of bricks. Sure he's a cop and he's bound to gather a lot of information but it seemed like a lot of personal information he knew as well...
Old 08-31-2023, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

The reason Henrikson knows so much about the boys is because he's an FBI agent and he mentions he had already spent weeks dedicated solely to doing an extensive investigation on Dean so he's not just looking at the boys criminal record he is looking at every piece of information he can find about them like their family history and psychoanalyzing it.
Old 08-31-2023, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ah ok, gotcha. I didn't catch that part.
Reply   Post New Thread