Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2006, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it was an okay episode....but pretty funny!! sam was jealous!! that was so cute!! and dean justing wanting to kick everything in site was so funny!! and of course the myspace comment kept me laughing for like 5 minutes! the metallicar is back!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 06:32 AM
New Fan

OMG OMG OMG i thought this episode was so good but the preview for the upcoming episodes damn it looks good too i wonder what dean is going to say to sam about what his father said and i wonder how sam will react but i felt sorry for dean when it showed that he had tape on his mouth and he was tied up thats a lil scary and sad.
i also thought the girl last night did a really good job
iloveoc17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Excellent episode!

I knew there was something about the demon. "Xena" - She acted exactly like Callisto!!! The attitude, the facial expressions, the laugh, her voice. It was totally Callisto Jr.

The next episodes - Wow. Awesome!!! I can't wait!
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
xextremex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

i finally saw the episode!! Is this the last one before a hiatus? I hope not. I need my sn fix.

The episode was okay overall. Ofcourse the Dean and bros stuff just killed me.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maz we don't get a new one until Dec 7th then we get another on Dec 14th and then a break all the way until Jan.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:46 AM
Total Fan

Great episode overall, maybe not the most exciting or intense, but still loved it! Can't believe we have to wait for the next two! And then until January... I really don't like hiatuses...

oth4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought this ep was great. Dean was awesome in this ep. Sam was good to. The upcoming eps look awesome. Wonder what the Dad said to Dean about Sam. I'm kinda thinking maybe they are not really brothers. But than again I hope I'm wrong. I hope dean doesn't die in that ep where's he tied up. He looked so scared. Anyway just what I think.
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Dec 7th? Aww that seems like ages away!
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

I simply loved this episode!
It was sooooooo good!!!!
And the music was amazing!
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 04:56 AM
Extreme Fan

WHAT THE F?
A hiatus? NOOOOOOO

I'm going nuts here, not macadamian or cashew, just good ole bonkers crazy! I didn't know anything about some cursed hiatus, and this just ruined my day. My whole week, to be honest.. blah. Well, there's always old episodes to watch! But ...
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Passionate Fan

I have a question that I have been dying to ask ever since I saw the episode, and I was hoping someone around could give me an answer. Did Dean make a deal with the (hot) demon or not?!
Old 11-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi,

exactly why I'm here too, HotPink. I somehow thought that he did make a deal with the demon too. Not about his dad but about saving that other man's live. Because the demon didn't kill that man after s/he/it was released. I mean it would have because it had a right for it kind of so I thought because of the deal with Dean it didn't go after the man again. And they sealed the deal with the kiss and everything. And at the end when Dean acted like he would continue with the Devil's Trap thing, she said she would still come back and take him. And the end scene with Dean and Sam when Sam asked about the deal and they both looked so worried, I really thought that it was done.

I think it would be awful if he did!!!
"Also their command of grammar. 'Your out of time' should be 'You're out of time'. It's not even a tough one like 'who' and 'whom'...I'm just saying that whoever killed her also murdered the English language." ~ Castle
~ Didi ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:00 AM
Passionate Fan

So did he make it? Because he did make out with her...?!?!
Old 11-23-2006, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

I think the kiss is what sealed the deal. Meaning the demon took Dean's offer to let Evan off the hook in exchange for Dean letting her go and not finish the exorcism.
That's how I took it anyway....
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
I think the kiss is what sealed the deal. Meaning the demon took Dean's offer to let Evan off the hook in exchange for Dean letting her go and not finish the exorcism. That's how I took it anyway....
Hmm.... that does make sense. But if he let her go, than what was the whole grey thing that jumped out of her mouth? The demon? So if he did make the deal, for whatever reason, doesn't that mean Hellhounds are eventually going to get him too, just like the other people in the episode?

Last edited by HotPink; 11-23-2006 at 05:16 PM
HotPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread