Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

bumping
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Dean's Secret?

Hey all Am new in this thread and am new to the whole SN world cos we got the show pretty late (dec 22, 2006) and I've just seen this ep last Friday and I have some questions and I was wondering if anyone out there would like to help enlighten me on em.

Btw, just wanted to say that I think that this is till now the SCARIEST ep ever! esp with Mary crawling out of the frame ala Sadako (Ringu)/Samaira (The Ring)! now, i can't look at mirrors the same again.. I'm only going to watch ep#6 'Skin' this coming Friday so I don't know how that's going to be.. anyway, back to this ep#5 'Bloody Mary'..

so we found out that 'Mary' kills people that has their "dirty little secret".. and Sam's secret is that he never told Dean that he had been dreaming of Jessica's death prior to her death.. and so we see Sam's eyes bleeding..

so, ok, my question is.. do we know what was Dean's secret? did it say in this ep what his secret was? if not, do we get to know eventually what the secret was? if so, and since i don't quite want to be spoiled.. please just tell me in which season and which episode would that be?

another question, did it mean something at the very end of the ep when Sam saw Jessica in the white dress? was that to tell us somehow that Jessica certainly didn't blame Sam for her death and she's free now that Sam is free from thinking that he causes her death?

thank you in advance to everyone for any help given and i'm truly sorry if this had been discussed before somewhere else in this thread..
bloominluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome to the board, bloominluv

I did think about Sadako after I watched Bloody Mary. And this is perhaps the scariest episode of the first season in my opinion. I hated looking at mirrors after this episode.

And as for Dean's secret. I don't believe they told it yet. As far as I can remember, it still isn't told until today. I might be wrong as I might have forgotten. But on top of my head, nah, it's isn't told yet.

And Jessica, in my own interpretation. I don't think it has something to do about forgiving Sam for her death. It's more of a vision Sam gets. Probably, Jess is helping him find out how to hunt and kill the demon that had killed his mother and girlfriend.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi bloominluv ...yup what Gay said we haven't found out why his eyes bled, but Eric keeps promising that we will. So I guess we just have to wait and see.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I almost forgot about that lil piece of question I had before. I thought somehow along the way, we'll get to know what is it. Good thing I didn't miss anything. I thought they had said it but I just missed it.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well a lot of people thought it was because of what happened in 'something wicked' but Eric said it himself that that wasn't it...so now we are back to wondering.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-22-2007, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, nah. I don't think that's it, too. It's kinda less on what Sammy had that's why his eyes bled.

Aw, seems like we need another campaign for the Kripkeeper.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup he better follow through with that one. ...I love the fact that there is four years there where Sam has no clue what Dean was up to, what kind of trouble he got into, what kind of stuff he learned...so when the secret does come out...I'm hoping it shows us some of those four years.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-22-2007, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, it has gotta be between those years. Sam doesn't know what happened to Dean during those years and it'll be good to have some kind of a mystery with Dean during the fours years.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

after i watched this Bloody mary epi... Mirrors always freaks me out..a.t night...and think..i watched this epi...one midnight...on my off day... i was so scared...to death..
Old 01-22-2007, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got scared looking at bathroom mirrors, too. Fearing that Mary would be there to scare the hell out of me.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

but at the same time...im realli curious to try it...but am scared than *******...to try it.. but i think we've tried it..back in our childhood.. i wonder if it works...
Old 01-22-2007, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I will never dare try that. I'm just way too scared!
Old 01-22-2007, 05:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

realli...well... im scared now tooo.. but i do get curious... and thts a bad thing...
Old 01-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gay, thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for answering my questions! So, Dean’s secret isn’t even revealed yet up till now.. ok, that’s good.. cos I was afraid I might’ve missed something that was in the ep cos I had my face covered most of the time! Yes, I was that scared! But, I’m glad that that wasn’t the case so I can still look forward to what it is then.

Hi Bee, yea, guess we don’t have any other choice but to just wait and see. Hope Eric remembers and keeps his promise.

Meanwhile, I’m looking forward to watch ‘Skin’ on Friday. I swore, from the trailers on tv, I thought I saw a shirtless Dean! Dayum, that guy kills me with each episode! Gaaaahhh! Ok, sorry if that was random.. can’t help it..

ps: Glad i asked about Dean's secret cos a friend was asking the same thing and i told her what y'all told me so, thank you, again!

Last edited by bloominluv; 01-24-2007 at 02:29 AM
bloominluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread