Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2022, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was the first episode of Supernatural that I ever saw. I was just looking for something to watch and just put it on. I didn't think I would fall in love with it the way I did.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I liked this episode. My fav part was the end but i can't name the song that was playing.
It's either Laugh, I Nearly Died by The Rolling Stones, or Bones Into Dust by Fred Haring. It depends on how you saw the episode because Netflix changed some of the songs due to licensing rights so if you saw it on Netflix it's Bones Into Dust for tv or dvd it's Laugh, I Nearly Died.
Old 12-10-2022, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw it on netflix. Thanks

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

No prob
Old 06-05-2023, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Really enjoyed this one. I like the Bloody Mary legend, and this was creepy! Felt sorry for Charlie who felt responsible for her boyfriend committing suicide. That's rough. It's odd how it turns out Sam had dreams/nightmares about something happening to Jessica before it happened. You would think he would be cautious about wanting to stop it, even if at the time he didn't really want to go back to hunting. Guess he thought they were just that, nightmares. Still, it's not his fault what happened to her. If Bloody Mary went after Dean too, I wonder what his secret was? Or was she just doing it to him 'cause he was there? Sam seeing Jessica on the side of the road, figment of his imagination or her ghost?

I would think those cops would want to track Dean down after he knocked them out like that lol. Criminal offence attacking an officer of the law and all that
Reply   Post New Thread