Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

12x05 "The One You’ve Been Waiting For" Episode Discussion

The One You’ve Been Waiting For
November 10th 2016
The CW

EVERYBODY STILL HATES HITLER – After learning that the soul of Adolf Hitler has been trapped in a 1930’s gold pocket watch, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) must act quickly to prevent a group of Nazi necromancers from resurrecting the Führer.

Written by Meredith Glynn
Directed by Nina Lopez Corado

Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Another MotW episode
Old 11-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes And Adam Rose is back for this one. I enjoyed his character.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-10-2016, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It’s going to be another Nazi episode...here we go again. Omg! That’s crazy! Sam and Dean! Dean and his pie…Sam knows! New Case! The EMF meter! Dean breaking things…lol…like a bull in a china shop! This totally awkward couple…and yup…he’s on fire! They need her alive? Interesting! On speakerphone about the case! She is suspicious! Dean isn’t about to let the case get away! Necromancers! Flashback! Sam knowing about Harry Potter! Love it! Well…I knew it! She wasn’t as innocent as she portrayed! Such an angel! Jared! this is one intense fight!! They kidnapped her! I would call Sam back! Trying to figure out what’s going on with the case! The son is working against his father…he wants to join forces with Sam and Dean. But they shouldn’t trust him! Aww poor Dean! Sam using his parent voice! The pocket watch…crazy! And now he’s Hitler? What goes on in this show? Dean wants to use the grenade launcher! Ok so Dean killed Hitler…just another day on Supernatural. Dean knowing that Sam will believe him! Dean is going to be talking about this forever!! Good episode…all over the place but I liked it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode...LOVED IT! So much fun!

First off JUST Dean/Sam.

Then all the banter in he beginning...first Dean isn't hungry then he says 'later' to pie?! But Sammy is so cute the whole time. I really got a big brother feel off Sammy this week.

Adored Ellie...she was so much fun! I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

The son guy...I can't remember his name...did he have a name? Either way, I liked him too, Actually I ship him with Ellie. THEY COULD WORK!

DEAN WITH THE GRENADE LAUNCHER!! OMG That was so freaken adorable! I LOVED how Sammy was, we'll get to use it soon. Like totally trying to make Dean feel better by leaving it behind. (that's where I got the big brother feel, or an awesome little brother feel.

And then the whole "I killed Hitler" Thing Sammy is never going to hear the end of that one.

And of course we end with Dean wanting pie...all is right in their world for now.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Total Fan

Loved the new episode!! Great banter from the boys, I laughed when Sam said the Harry Potter reference and Dean was all "Oh, you would now that"

Loved Ellie, she kind of reminded me of Charlie. Would be lovely to see her again

The whole "I killed Hitler" thing was hilarious

Great episode, glad it was just the boys solving a case

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

I really liked this episode. Loved the humor between the boys Dean pouting when Sam told him no to the grande launcher had me rolling. It was really nice just seeing them be... them! Loved seeing Adam Ross again, even if it was a moment.
Loved the MotW theme they've got going. Hoping it rolls over into next week too
Old 11-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

I liked this one, still just the boys doing what they do and I like it that way. The look on Dean face was so cute Sam told him he can't use that weapon
Old 11-11-2016, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love when the boys are having this much fun. Sure Sam might have been getting annoyed with Dean saying he killed Hitler but you could also see he was happy that Dean was happy.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-13-2016, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed it being just the boys
Old 01-01-2017, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

I really liked the actor who played the father/Hitler.

Some people thought SPN -Hitler was over the top but given what just happened it was an appropriate reaction. Of course Hitler would come off gleefully manic when in the course of a few minutes (from his perspective) he experienced death, containment, resurrection, possession, and time travel. And decades of his follower's memories of the 20th/21st century.

The real Hitler is rotting in Hell. And not the good part of Hell that Bobby got to chill in but the ripped-his-body-to-pieces-and-then-started-all-over-again Hell that Dean felt or flames-scorching-his-flesh-and-organs Hell that Sam felt.

I was really impressed with Ellie. She was adorkable on that date hookup. Kept her cool even though she had strange men break in, murder her date/almost lover, and try to murder her. I don't think a ton of people would've been able to keep quiet and try to flee out the fire escape. And then finding out she's Hitler's granddaughter. And that she was going to be used to resurrect Hitler. And thinking Hitler was going to possess her. And then being told she's nothing and they just needed her blood. And when she was nearly drained dry with blurry vision and barely able to stand managed to get ahold of a gun and help stop the bad guys and save the world.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:00 PM
New Fan

Was that Nazi gay?

He seemed really into Hitler. Should have just let him resurrect in the female body.
Batman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't know if he was gay or not. I just thought he was so infatuated with Hitler because Hitler was his idol and someone he worshipped. It's possible that he could have been gay.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:32 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I don't know if he was gay or not. I just thought he was so infatuated with Hitler because Hitler was his idol and someone he worshipped. It's possible that he could have been gay.
Yeah, he did sound like he was in love with Hitler. Probably should have let me use the female body.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:58 AM
New Fan

I thought Ellie was Hitler's great something grandniece

Last edited by Batman66; 02-09-2017 at 08:00 AM
Reply   Post New Thread