View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 07:57 PM
ocfan27
Fan Forum Hero

It’s going to be another Nazi episode...here we go again. Omg! That’s crazy! Sam and Dean! Dean and his pie…Sam knows! New Case! The EMF meter! Dean breaking things…lol…like a bull in a china shop! This totally awkward couple…and yup…he’s on fire! They need her alive? Interesting! On speakerphone about the case! She is suspicious! Dean isn’t about to let the case get away! Necromancers! Flashback! Sam knowing about Harry Potter! Love it! Well…I knew it! She wasn’t as innocent as she portrayed! Such an angel! Jared! this is one intense fight!! They kidnapped her! I would call Sam back! Trying to figure out what’s going on with the case! The son is working against his father…he wants to join forces with Sam and Dean. But they shouldn’t trust him! Aww poor Dean! Sam using his parent voice! The pocket watch…crazy! And now he’s Hitler? What goes on in this show? Dean wants to use the grenade launcher! Ok so Dean killed Hitler…just another day on Supernatural. Dean knowing that Sam will believe him! Dean is going to be talking about this forever!! Good episode…all over the place but I liked it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote