Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

It sounds like a lot more fun that answering the phone and filing. Cause ya know filing is just the highlight of my day And you gotta love when people call and are all pissed about something and try to take it out on you, when all you've done is answer the effin phone and they know they got a receptionist because they did the all call instead of punching in someones extension but they're mad and don't care. What's even more fun is when you have to tell them that the person they're after isn't there

Idk, the pay's decent, I guess that's why I let most of the idiotic callers roll off my back.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 11-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

I feel your pain Avery I've been doing office work since I could work so that's about 4 or 5 years now. I hate telemarketers! Last week i was amazed at how much 'balls' this one telemarketer had. They asked for my boss and he wasn't in the office so I asked if I could take a message. So the women was like well do you have his cell phone because he is supposed to be expecting my phone call. So I put her on hold and called my boss to tell him that he had a call and they said he was expecting them. He said to give them his cell, so i did. My boss called me back ten minutes later and told me that it was a telemarketer!! I was disgused. That is totally unnecessary. If a company ever used tactics like that to get me on the phone I would never do business with them. It's totally unprofessional.

I hate answering phones the most.

I like going shopping for office supplies cause I get to leave

But office work doesn't be A LOT better compared to other part-time jobs where you start at minimum wage.

Old 11-26-2006, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

My Thanksgiving break is now over.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 11-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

mine too i'm not looking foward to learning tomorrow. I think I forgot everything that i was learning before break

Old 11-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

my break is over too

i worked all night tonight.. and missed my dog.. i haven't seen him for like a day and a half!

i totally feel your pain about answering phones and filing.. that's all i do also.. but i get to scan the documents as well..

back to work tomorrow.. fun..
Old 11-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

OH. MY. GOD. Veronica Mars was AMAZING!!! It was the BEST episode ever!

Old 11-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm getting my braces off January 16th!! I just found out today
icon: xthebesthing
Old 11-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Congrat Kaylee!! How long have you had them on?

Old 11-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

that's awesome, kaylee!! i remember when my best friend in high school got her braces off.. she was all smiles all day long! congrats, kaylee!
Old 12-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Last edited by tidbit2008; 12-02-2006 at 11:05 AM
Old 12-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

for Kaylee!

I remember when I got my braces off. My teeth felt all... slimy It was so cool, I just kept rubbing my tongue over them.

OH, be careful when you chew after you get them off. I was so used to there being more space between my teeth and the inside of my cheeks that I kept biting the inside of my cheek for like a week or so afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful- (View Post)
I feel your pain Avery I've been doing office work since I could work so that's about 4 or 5 years now. I hate telemarketers! Last week i was amazed at how much 'balls' this one telemarketer had. They asked for my boss and he wasn't in the office so I asked if I could take a message. So the women was like well do you have his cell phone because he is supposed to be expecting my phone call. So I put her on hold and called my boss to tell him that he had a call and they said he was expecting them. He said to give them his cell, so i did. My boss called me back ten minutes later and told me that it was a telemarketer!! I was disgused. That is totally unnecessary. If a company ever used tactics like that to get me on the phone I would never do business with them. It's totally unprofessional.

I hate answering phones the most.

I like going shopping for office supplies cause I get to leave

But office work doesn't be A LOT better compared to other part-time jobs where you start at minimum wage.
Can't say that's happened yet. Good grief That's awful!

Yeah, I like when they send me out to make deliveries or pick up stuff

This is true, I'd much rather be working an office job than at some fast food place or grocery store.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

that telemarketer called back this week!! same one

We're getting our christmas tree on sunday I'm going with my family, aunt, uncle and cousins to this place where people tailgate before they get their tree so that should be fun I told my mom to get lots of hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts

Last edited by -CrazyBeautiful-; 12-02-2006 at 02:07 PM
Old 12-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery
Yeah, I like when they send me out to make deliveries or pick up stuff
heh.. i wouldn't mind it as much if they'd give me a car to drive.. ever since i got my new car.. i'm always the one that's sent out.

i don't know if my family will be getting a tree this christmas.. my sister is in the middle of remodeling her room and all of her stuff is basically piled up in the living room.. hardly any room to walk.. just a small little aisle..
Old 12-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

lol my mom is obessed with Christmas we have a fake tree that has been up since the beginning of November. there's lights and wreaths and garland and decorations all over the place and now we're getting a real tree tomorrow

Old 12-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

yeah.. casey absolutely LOVES christmas and decorating in general.. kind of weird..

but it's cute..