Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh, BTW, I took your advice and watched all of Mel and Maks' dances on YT last night, and you're right, they are amazing. Even though I knew they didn't win to begin with, I was kinda disappointed in the end. Doesn't it seem like it's always the male stars that win? It's probably because thw majority of viewers are women. But the same thing happened with Emma, she was the last female to go.
Sara Bareilles(talking about grammys) - I maintain my story that Bono tried to throw his sunglasses to me because I was the only one effing standing up watching U2! But he's not a very good shot because he went right over my head to the two bitches behind me, but oh well.
javajunkie4eva88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Bumping this thread.

I forgot to add in my last post, that when I was watching Mel B on DWTS, there was an episode(I think it was the finals) where the Spice Girls came to support Mel. It was soo funny, though, because when Mel got a not-so-great judging, the girls(more Emma and Geri than Victoria and Mel C) boo-ed the judge, and then the judge actually got mad and called them out! She was so bitchy.
Sara Bareilles(talking about grammys) - I maintain my story that Bono tried to throw his sunglasses to me because I was the only one effing standing up watching U2! But he's not a very good shot because he went right over my head to the two bitches behind me, but oh well.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

haha i know i love that "lifts were fantastic spice girls." i am so happy mel b is working for access hollywood and interviewing for dancing with the stars. the interviews will be hilarious

tumblr
spicegirl_mel&makslover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:16 AM
New Fan

Aw, GIRL POWER!!!!!!!
flickfan82x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicegirl_mel&makslover13 (View Post)
haha i know i love that "lifts were fantastic spice girls." i am so happy mel b is working for access hollywood and interviewing for dancing with the stars. the interviews will be hilarious
Awww, I didn't know she was doing that. I'm glad, I've been seriously withdrawing from the Spice Girls lately. It's been like the calm AFTER the storm.

When will she be doing these interviews?

And I'll second that GIRL POWER!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

if you go to the mel and maks thread in the couples you can find the interviews or just go to access hollywood.com. the interviews are great and hilarious!

i totally third that GIRL POWER!!!!

tumblr
Old 03-29-2008, 10:13 PM
Passionate Fan

This is way after-the-fact but thanks for the info. I'll definately take a look at those.

There's not really much to talk about since there's really nothing going on in Spice Girls land. It's actually been pretty quiet......much like this thread.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by javajunkie4eva88 (View Post)
This is way after-the-fact but thanks for the info. I'll definately take a look at those.

There's not really much to talk about since there's really nothing going on in Spice Girls land. It's actually been pretty quiet......much like this thread.
lol yup lately i've been listening to Mel C Cd i forgot how much i love her songs just as much as the Spice Girls
My favs are Better Alone, I turn to you and Carolyna
Bunny #219 <3
at least you're a dedicated bitch... says the dedicated ****.
Bella21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

totally true. after the tour they kinda just went away. i liked it better when our thread was active like everyday

tumblr
Old 04-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Absolute Fan

wooo hooo i love the spice girls, ahhh the memories
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
ImmortallyUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Absolute Fan

i vote that they come back to brisbane australia
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
ImmortallyUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Geri celebrates daughter's 2nd birthday. Pictures here: Celebs and Bubs: Geri Halliwell and her daughter Bluebell’s second birthday party.
DanceWithLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the links to the articles.

Wow, things have seriously come to a hault with these girls. Emma Bunton even discontinued her website, which she's had for, I want to say at least the last 4 or 5 years. I guess she's just starting to settle down with her family, but it's still sad.

Has anyone been watching "The Singing Office" with Mel B? I haven't seen it yet. I want to, I just haven't had the time.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My name is Miriam
Spice Girls are one of my all-time favorite groups ever
I am a huge Spice Girls fan. I have been since I was twelve years old. I am 24 years old so I have loved and still love them for almost half my life now.
I have their three albums, most of their singles they have released if not all and I hope to get their greatest hits album soon. I saw them in concert eight years ago with just the four of them
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
brendadylan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread