Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Absolute Fan

hey kiddies *waves* im good how is everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
ImmortallyUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

I'm at school now so I don't have so much time. But I'm looking forward to whenever SP goes on tour cause I'll be closer to all the venues.

I just downloaded their bonus track "Vacation" from the Live from Japan 2002 cd. It's good.

Oh, and I heard they're gonna be on TRL on Wednesday.
-Yellowcard-
jessieka03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 11:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

They were supposed to go on tour in October. Wonder what's up.

Quote:
SIMPLE PLAN ON TRL WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8TH
Posted by Pat
Simple Plan is in New York right now and as I am typing this they are doing a photoshoot for the cover of a magazine. I won't tell you which one right now, but I can tell you that it's not Playgirl.. Sorry. Oh, and I've also got a good reason for all of you to tune into TRL tomorrow, Wednesday October 7th. That's right, the guys will be on the MTV set to have a little chat, talk about the DVD and they might even show a sneak peak of "A Big Package For You"!! Either way, it should be lots of fun so check it out... TRL airs at 5pm Eastern Time. Check local listings for exact time and channel in your area.
Old 10-08-2003, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait for the dvd [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Crazy Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

*hits computer*

I just had a nice long "review" of my concert! And my stupid computer got messed up. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'll make this short cuz I don't think I can type it all out again.

Fave part - When they did In Da Club, Lose Yourself and Ice Ice Baby. I laughed so hard at the last one cuz I haven't heard that song in so long!

Holy [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] did they swear a lot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't mind, but ever since then I've been swearing like a trucker.

I got drenched in water twice - once by Jeff and once by David. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I got their autographs at the end, and even then I managed to embarrass myself. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I think that's about it. I didn't have a camera and I'm still beating myself up for it. But they are coming back to Calgary in November, and I'm sooo going to that concert! And I'm gonna go prepared. *nods*

-- [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] --
Nellie
Old 10-13-2003, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

When was your concert?
-Yellowcard-
Old 10-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

NEWS - Simple Plan Readying 'Big Package' DVD/EP

(10/14/03, 6 p.m. ET) -- Canadian rockers Simple Plan will release their new DVD/EP titled A Big Package For You on November 25. The three-hour DVD contains footage of the band shot over the last three years, including backstage footage, bloopers, outtakes, live performances, and interviews. The package is accompanied by a bonus EP, which contains the newly recorded song "Crash & Burn," as well as two previously unreleased live songs from their September 2003 MTV Hard Rock Live performance.

Drummer Chuck Comeau explained the release to LAUNCH: "It's gong to be about two hours of us being stupid and retarded. And backstage like all around the world up to like the MTV Awards. So, it's going to be rad, and it's going to be a bunch of live performances. It should be fun."

The DVD also contains the band's entire collection of music videos, including "I'm Just A Kid," "I'd Do Anything," "Addicted," and their current hit single "Perfect."

Simple Plan is going to announce the dates of a headlining tour shortly.
-Yellowcard-
Old 10-15-2003, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jessieka03:
<STRONG>When was your concert?</STRONG>
It was last Friday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, I forgot to say something the last time. Seb did some funky things to his hair! He's got a bunch of green spots all over. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thought I'd share... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Can't wait for the DVD! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Simple Plan Compile Their Stupidities In One 'Big Package'

Simple Plan's Pierre Bouvier
Photo: Jason Campbell

With their debut album certified platinum and a headlining tour on the horizon, Simple Plan can hardly call their newest song, "Crash and Burn," an indication of their career trajectory.

The new tune is included in the DVD/EP set "A Big Package for You," due November 25, according to a Lava Records spokesperson. Recorded earlier this month in Montreal with producer Steve Thompson (Anthrax, Rollins Band), "Crash and Burn" is found alongside live versions of the No Helmets, No Pads ... Just Balls songs "One Day" and "I'd Do Anything" recorded during a "Hard Rock Live" gig last month.

The DVD traces the Canadian quintet's rise to fame, from high school students in Montreal to a band accustomed to performing in arenas like the ones they'll visit when their headlining tour kicks off February 1. Simple Plan's video repertoire — including clips for "Addicted," "I'm Just a Kid" and current single "Perfect" — interviews and backstage footage are also included, though the most striking feature is the streak of humor that runs through the set.

"It's funny as hell ... funny as hell," singer Pierre Bouvier said. "It's like a two-and-a-half-hour-long thing where you can just watch us goof around and get to know us better. It's half informative and half really ridiculous and funny."

"[It's] a retrospective of our stupidities," added guitarist Sebastien Lefebvre, "everything that we've been doing through the year."

Bouvier, Lefebvre, drummer Chuck Comeau, bassist David Desrosiers and guitarist Jeff Stinco are getting some much needed R&R while contemplating how to top the humorously juvenile title No Pads, No Helmets ... Just Balls for their next effort. The break won't last long, though, because they're committed to a string of radio-sponsored holiday shows from December 3 to 16.

—Joe D'Angelo, with additional reporting by Chris Steible

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/147...ple_plan.jhtml

February 1!? That's so far away. I hope one of their holiday shows is here. Although, it will probably be with one of the crappy pop stations like last year. Destiny's Child! *shudder* Maybe Pierre will put me on the guest list again.

P.S. I hate arena tours. I hope it's not THAT big.

[ 10-15-2003: Message edited Jenn23 ]
Old 10-16-2003, 01:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

it's nice to be back here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
simply_cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 01:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

i am looking 4 the site where i got the simple plan pic taking shower...and i can't find it [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[ 10-16-2003: Message edited simply_cy ]
Old 10-16-2003, 01:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

this isn't what i'm talking about the shower thing
Old 10-16-2003, 01:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

i have the bigger version saved in my computer but i can't find the site where i got it..i saw this smaller one from one simple plan forum..i'll try to search for the bigger one
Old 10-16-2003, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

LOL, that reminds me of when I was in their locker room and Pat was taking a shower.

Anyway...One of their radio shows is here in Seattle (again!) I don't know who will be at the other radio shows, but besides SP it's Michelle Branch, Black Eyed Peas, Sean Paul, Stacie Orrico and someone else they haven't announced yet.
-Yellowcard-
Old 10-17-2003, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the DVD!
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Crazy Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread