Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2003, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by have you seen my baseball?:
<STRONG>simple plan was totally kick ass at the warped tour! i met pierre and he was such a sweetheart. i was walking around just looking when he just walked up to me and started talking to me. he was like "so, did you like our show?" and he started talking to me about a whole bunch of stuff. he was really nice and im glad i went to the warped tour or this would have never happened. THANK YOU WARPED TOUR!</STRONG>
You're so lucky! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd really like to meet any of the members of Simple Plan! They all seem like cool guys.

I really regret not going to see them when they came... Wasn't much of a fan then.
Old 08-06-2003, 01:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

i wanna see them perform one day. they have so much energy
Old 08-06-2003, 06:13 AM
Absolute Fan

yes the sp guys are so nice and awesome and there awesome to see live [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
ImmortallyUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 06:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

yep yep yep they are awesome guys, very nice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] im not into them much anymore...but cos they are such nice guys, thats what will keep me as a fan [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

::Everything I know about breaking hearts
I learned from you::
breeza *hearts* paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I know! But they do speak French, and living in Quebec makes them French-Canadian.
The guys are french...but they always talk english because they are on national TV and the public who listen to their music are for the majority Americans who speak english...!See! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by have you seen my baseball?:
<STRONG>simple plan was totally kick ass at the warped tour! i met pierre and he was such a sweetheart. i was walking around just looking when he just walked up to me and started talking to me. he was like "so, did you like our show?" and he started talking to me about a whole bunch of stuff. he was really nice and im glad i went to the warped tour or this would have never happened. THANK YOU WARPED TOUR!</STRONG>
lucky ducky! my sister would be so envious of you! she loves simple plan, and she likes david. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] good for u gurl! wow! i can't imagine that they're that nice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

lucky ppl getting to watch SP live and meeting them..i wish they would go to my state the next time they visit australia [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

::Evil Queen Nola::
::Nola Rawks:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
lucky ppl getting to watch SP live and meeting them..i wish they would go to my state the next time they visit australia
They are really lucky!
I know they did shows in China so they will probably go in Australia someday soon! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by I_LuV_BaDBoYs:
<STRONG>The guys are french...but they always talk english because they are on national TV and the public who listen to their music are for the majority Americans who speak english...!See! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
They aren't French. Being French would require them being from France. They are from Canada, therefore, they are Canadian. French-Canadian, if you want to be more specific, since they are from Montreal, where French is the primary language. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I saw them at Warped on Monday. Chatted with Chuck a bit. Bought their merch guy a beer. He's going to help me out when they come here on their fall tour. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited Jenn23 ]
Old 08-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn23:
<STRONG>They aren't French. Being French would require them being from France. They are from Canada, therefore, they are Canadian. French-Canadian, if you want to be more specific, since they are from Montreal, where French is the primary language. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I saw them at Warped on Monday. Chatted with Chuck a bit. Bought their merch guy a beer. He's going to help me out when they come here on their fall tour. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited Jenn23 ]</STRONG>
ur ryt! i agree. u can't call them French since, first of all, they're not born in France and for sure they're not French in citizenship. French-Canadian is the term. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

nways, wow, ur gonna be on their show this fall? i mean, ur gonna watch 'em? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] lucky u! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

i envy those people who saw simple plan.....how i wish they'll be having concert here in asia but i think it's kinda impossible [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i want to see them playing live especially DAVID [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
simply_cy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 09:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04:
<STRONG>nways, wow, ur gonna be on their show this fall? i mean, ur gonna watch 'em? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] lucky u! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, they're doing a fall tour. Don (their merch guy) told me it was going to start in October. As of now, they're going to be touring with Sugarcult. Anyway, I made friends with Don at the Indianapolis Warped I went to in June, and he helped me meet the guys again then. So, at Warped on Monday, I bought him beer, and he said he'd help me out again when they come back to Indy in the fall.

Not that I *need* much help. When they came to Indy with Avril (blech), I didn't have to buy tickets because Pierre and Chuck put me on their guest list, hehe.

*feels special*

I think they're going to go back into the studio to record a new album when they finish with the fall tour, by the way. Also, they should have a DVD coming out sometime this fall.
Old 08-07-2003, 08:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

does anyone have a simple plan avater? i definately want a pierre one because i think he is so cute!

~*^if i fall back down, your gonna help me back up again! if i fall back down, your gonna be my friend!!^*~
have you seen my baseball? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw simple plan at warped tour yesterday!

They def. have the most energy out of all the bands i've ever seen live. This was my second time seeing them. They rock! I love how they interact with the fans, and have such a laid back stage presence. They really hype up the crowds unlike anyone else i've ever seen.

During our show Pierre actually noticed a few guys who were being complete jerks and shouted them out. He and Dave told them to get the #$@! out of the crowd, that they didn't want them watching the show anymore. I loved it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

We even got to met the guys and they signed some stuff for my friends and I.

Anyone who hasn't seen them perform yet has to get tickets! They are the best live band ever. You'll like them so much more after seeing them in concert!
It's great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Rory Mariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by I_LuV_BaDBoYs:
<STRONG>I know they did shows in China so they will probably go in Australia someday soon! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
They were in Australia last fall.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn23:
<STRONG>Yeah, they're doing a fall tour. Don (their merch guy) told me it was going to start in October. As of now, they're going to be touring with Sugarcult.

I think they're going to go back into the studio to record a new album when they finish with the fall tour, by the way. Also, they should have a DVD coming out sometime this fall.</STRONG>
At my Avril show I didn't even go to the merch table since SP did a signing in a different area. My friend and I left during Avril and found their bus and since she was friends with Tim the guitar tech we talked with him. Did you get to meet him?

I'm going to college in the big city next year so hopefully they'll do stop on their tour at the small club they were at last time cause that was awesome.
-Yellowcard-
jessieka03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread