Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2008, 07:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkbear (View Post)
I miss Goodman too but there is no word of him coming back! And IMO, it was hard for Cam but she seems to be fitting into the rold now.
I think most of us have gotten used to Cam by now, but we still need Goodman. I hate it when shows have a character that is really great in season 1 and then cut them out of the show.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

ΛΛ if they are not being used a lot in the show, maybe it is better for the actor to move on to other characters and shows, to use their full potential
Pinkbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:46 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

I got used to Cam as well, but for me, there's still something missing with Goodman being gone

It's great to see Jonathan Adams on other shows though and I hope to see him in another recurring/lead role in a show in the future.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkbear (View Post)
ΛΛ if they are not being used a lot in the show, maybe it is better for the actor to move on to other characters and shows, to use their full potential
Probably, but I still miss Goodman

Nad, do you know if he has any upcoming projects?
Old 03-29-2008, 03:16 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Andie, he has been in a few episodes of "Women's Murder Club" and I guess he's recurring there, but otherwise I haven't heard anything about upcoming projects
Old 03-31-2008, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
Andie, he has been in a few episodes of "Women's Murder Club" and I guess he's recurring there, but otherwise I haven't heard anything about upcoming projects
Is the show still on air or got it canceled already? I hope that it's the first so he'll be seen on tv more often and maybe get other roles afterwards.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I miss too, espeically that deep voice!!!!!
Pinkbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:33 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

As far as I know Women's Murder Club hasn't been canceled, so I guess there's hope to see more of him in the future.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Addicted Fan

I miss Goodman too. What bothered me the most is that it was never really explained on the show where he is. Sure, Cam came in because the team needed a leader, but it seemed like Goodman was still with the Jeffersonian. I like what Cam brings to the team, but I feel like Goodman could have been phased out a little bit better for us fans.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the explanation was a bit short. I'd have loved to see him getting a farewell party of some kind, would at least provide his fans with some kind of closure .
Old 04-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan24 (View Post)
I miss Goodman too. What bothered me the most is that it was never really explained on the show where he is. Sure, Cam came in because the team needed a leader, but it seemed like Goodman was still with the Jeffersonian. I like what Cam brings to the team, but I feel like Goodman could have been phased out a little bit better for us fans.
True The only thing they gave us was that he is on a sabbatical year I wish they'd just mentioned him in the passing... maybe that he got some other job afterwards or something like that
Old 12-15-2011, 12:30 PM
New Fan

Heart broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie (View Post)
True The only thing they gave us was that he is on a sabbatical year I wish they'd just mentioned him in the passing... maybe that he got some other job afterwards or something like that
I started watching Bones in the middle of season 3 and became hooked. It was only in the last two months that I went back and watched season 1. I am so heart broken that Dr. Goodman is gone. I agree with everyone on this thread. It is so different and weird without him. I really am upset with how they wrote him off the show. I feel as fans we deserve more than just a mention of him in the first episode of season 2 and nothing more. I would also like to know what really happened. Did he want to do a different show? Did the producers no longer want him on the show? Something, anything that would better explain what happened.
missjay93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome to and the Bones board

I would've liked more on Goodman and what happened to him too, shame we never got to know.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

welcome

yes that would have been interesting to know why exactly he left
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It'll bug me for a long time
Reply   Post New Thread