Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
yeah Brennan felt it just as badly as Booth
Yeah exactly. So everyone hating on Brennan is making me angry!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (View Post)
Exactly. To think that I think it's necessary that you have NEVER watched the show before. And even then I still don't know how it would be possible to think that, I mean, they were just so perfect, it was SO clear imo how much she was hurting
She was, broken hearted.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Brennan's position is so much more difficult to handle. I mean, when you are the one who's sure of what you feel and you're taking a chance like he was, it hurts like hell to hear no, but.......I don't know, at least you can say you tried, you put it out there, somehow even if you say no it's a relief somehow when you can get it out, you don't have to hide it anymore. But when you're the one hearing it from the other person, it's so much harder, cause you know, you have someone totally exposing themselves to you, letting you know their feelings like that, their feelings for YOU, all for you, and you're supposed to know what to do with all that at that moment when you weren't expecting it, totally unprepared, even when you feel the exact same way inside, once it's out there it all feels different, it's one thing to know how you feel and keep it to yourself, it's a whole other thing when the other person opens up like that, because it forces you to open up too and not only face what you're feeling, but also do something about it....and that's scary.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree with your thoughts girls!

I don't know how anyone can say this woman wasn't in pain breaking that man's heart.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 04-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think Brennan's position is so much more difficult to handle. I mean, when you are the one who's sure of what you feel and you're taking a chance like he was, it hurts like hell to hear no, but.......I don't know, at least you can say you tried, you put it out there, somehow even if you say no it's a relief somehow when you can get it out, you don't have to hide it anymore. But when you're the one hearing it from the other person, it's so much harder, cause you know, you have someone totally exposing themselves to you, letting you know their feelings like that, their feelings for YOU, all for you, and you're supposed to know what to do with all that at that moment when you weren't expecting it, totally unprepared, even when you feel the exact same way inside, once it's out there it all feels different, it's one thing to know how you feel and keep it to yourself, it's a whole other thing when the other person opens up like that, because it forces you to open up too and not only face what you're feeling, but also do something about it....and that's scary.
exactly
Old 04-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is why I love this site and I love you girls. We all think and feel the same way about Booth, Brennan and the show. Since I found this site I love talking to you all about the show. Before I found this site I thought I was the only crazy obsessed Bones fan out there. Now I know there is a whole group of us.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
This is why I love this site and I love you girls. We all think and feel the same way about Booth, Brennan and the show. Since I found this site I love talking to you all about the show. Before I found this site I thought I was the only crazy obsessed Bones fan out there. Now I know there is a whole group of us.

aww those pics of the end scene
Old 04-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
THIS.

I still don't understand why people are frustrated with her for turning him down. She loves him, it's totally obvious, but she's not ready yet. Booth is the one person in her life who's loved her and never left her. She's scared changing their relationship will result in him leaving, because like Avalon said in Harbingers, she doesn't understand how anyone could love her. There's so many layers to Brennan which is one of the reasons why I love her so much. Not to mention Emily was PHENOMENAL in the last scene.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's so many layers to Brennan which is one of the reasons why I love her so much. Not to mention Emily was PHENOMENAL in the last scene.
So agreed. Emily was amazing as was David. They brought it. Totally left everything on the table and it played out wonderfully on screen. They are amazing and the chemistry between them, even getting thier heart broken is fantastic.
Icon: Unknown
Old 04-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Shauna, I LOVE THIS TITLE SO MUCH

hey guys!
Old 04-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hann (View Post)
So agreed. Emily was amazing as was David. They brought it. Totally left everything on the table and it played out wonderfully on screen. They are amazing and the chemistry between them, even getting thier heart broken is fantastic.
Yeah they played the scene and wonderfully.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She loves him, it's totally obvious, but she's not ready yet
Exactly, she's not ready yet, and she doesn't think it's fair to be with him if she can't open up to him completely, if she can't love him the way it should be and I LOVE that she was completely honest with him about this.

You know something else that I absolutely love about this scene? Is how she imediately gets serious when he says "I believe in giving this a chance", the look on her face, like she knows what he's gonna start talking about, like she knew that would end up happening and knew that that was the moment. And I love how she says "You mean us?", she didn't act clueless, she went straight to the point right away which means, again, that she knew they'd be having that conversation sooner or later, which means she had thought of it, she thought of them and the possibility of being together
Old 04-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

She definitely knew what was happening. She's not as clueless as she seems.
Icon: Unknown
Old 04-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She will be ready so soon
Old 04-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Shauna, I LOVE THIS TITLE SO MUCH

hey guys!
Hey Rose, how are you??
Closed Thread   Post New Thread