Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Passionate Fan

There are definitely some cute parts in the new episode and can't wait to hear what people think
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
That might work Lisa. Last week she said I was trying to spin it to make Brennan look better. She is trying to get under my skin and it's working.
if she sees Emily says it too she'll know your not just saying it

yeah I cant wait to talk about the ep too
Old 04-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
some just don't realise how scared Brennan is
Yeah I don't understand some people, it's like they watched a whole different scene, cause what I saw was a woman very (and I mean VERY) scared of hurting the one person that means the world to her, scared of what she's feeling, afraid of not being good enough, of not loving him the way he deserves to be loved, of not opening her heart to him the way it should be and causing him even more heartbreak in the end. What other people seem to have seen is an evil woman who crushed his heart just because she could and wanted to
Old 04-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
if she sees Emily says it too she'll know your not just saying it

yeah I cant wait to talk about the ep too
She will probably still not change her mind just because she knows it will bother me. I can't wait to see the episode so we can talk about it.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (View Post)
Yeah I don't understand some people, it's like they watched a whole different scene, cause what I saw was a woman very (and I mean VERY) scared of hurting the one person that means the world to her, scared of what she's feeling, afraid of not being good enough, of not loving him the way he deserves to be loved, of not opening her heart to him the way it should be and causing him even more heartbreak in the end. What other people seem to have seen is an evil woman who crushed his heart just because she could and wanted to
I keep thinking that they aren't invested as we are and just don't understand her at all.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
OMG I totally agree

they just don't get how she could say no Booth that she did it purposley to hurt him or something when that is clearly not true
Old 04-15-2010, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I totally agree with you sweetie. It's so obvious that Brennan is afraid of being hurt and she is also afraid of hurting Booth. Effie you might be right they just aren't as invested as we are. They don't know what they are missing!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Honestly those people don't have any idea what they are talking about. Brennan would never hurt Booth intentionally.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
Honestly those people don't have any idea what they are talking about. Brennan would never hurt Booth intentionally.
Of course she wouldn't and if they think she would what show have they been watching for the past 5 years??
Old 04-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
Of course she wouldn't and if they think she would what show have they been watching for the past 5 years??
exactly they just don't seem to get it
Old 04-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
exactly they just don't seem to get it
Like I said before they just don't understand the show like we do. I feel bad for them they have no idea what they are missing!!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Honestly those people don't have any idea what they are talking about. Brennan would never hurt Booth intentionally
Exactly. To think that I think it's necessary that you have NEVER watched the show before. And even then I still don't know how it would be possible to think that, I mean, they were just so perfect, it was SO clear imo how much she was hurting
Old 04-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
Exactly. She cares too deeply for him to do something intentional that causes him pain. She said no because she truely thought she was protecting them both. She thinks she's doing what's best. Even if it's causing them both more pain. It'll take some time for her to work through it in her head, but I beleive she will.
Icon: Unknown
Old 04-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hann (View Post)
Exactly. She cares too deeply for him to do something intentional that causes him pain. She said no because she truely thought she was protecting them both. She thinks she's doing what's best. Even if it's causing them both more pain. It'll take some time for her to work through it in her head, but I beleive she will.
That is what I have been telling my mother for the past week. Not even an hour after the episode was over. Why can't everyone see what we see??
Old 04-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Exactly. To think that I think it's necessary that you have NEVER watched the show before. And even then I still don't know how it would be possible to think that, I mean, they were just so perfect, it was SO clear imo how much she was hurting
yeah Brennan felt it just as badly as Booth
Closed Thread   Post New Thread