Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 06:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm also wondering where it will go down. I'm assuming the way Pelant has been scarred he never leaves the house, or wherever it is that he has set up now.

I also assume they won't catch him totally off guard, and somehow he will have himself protected to a certain degree. How I 'm not sure, but I can't see him gong down without a fight. The other reason I think this way is because I can't believe that the scene in Brennan's office where she tells Booth he's not allowed to die was just put there to make us think something would happen to Booth in the finale. Maybe it was a bit of foreshadowing to when they do catch him, Booth won't come away from it totally unscathed.
Packfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

yep thats a good point

we can leave it topped for another week or two I guess
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ok sounds good ladies!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll miss having new ep threads :loL:
Old 05-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it's only for a little while
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packfan (View Post)
I'm also wondering where it will go down. I'm assuming the way Pelant has been scarred he never leaves the house, or wherever it is that he has set up now.

I also assume they won't catch him totally off guard, and somehow he will have himself protected to a certain degree. How I 'm not sure, but I can't see him gong down without a fight. The other reason I think this way is because I can't believe that the scene in Brennan's office where she tells Booth he's not allowed to die was just put there to make us think something would happen to Booth in the finale. Maybe it was a bit of foreshadowing to when they do catch him, Booth won't come away from it totally unscathed.
Something BIG has to happen. I keep thinking of how the Gormogon was captured being how this will go down but with some computer hacking involved.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie (View Post)
Something BIG has to happen. I keep thinking of how the Gormogon was captured being how this will go down but with some computer hacking involved.
agree Effie
Old 05-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

it would be totally anti-climactic if something big didn't happen, plus alot of us are realllly waiting for this episode to happen, and if they don't give us a great episode, there are going to be alot of unhappy fans.

Hopefully we hear of David or Chad Lowe directing, then we know it will be big.

The way it sounds they already have the first 3 or 4 episodes planned, 2 of them being the ones they shot at the end of the season; the other one will be the premiere. Does that give us only 2 more episodes during sweeps before it goes on Christmas break?(im being pessimistic and not expecting them to give us a Christmas episode again this year). Besides, I'm really hoping Pelant is gone during November sweeps!!
Old 05-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep whatever it is is gonna be huge!
Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

we'll all do a big dance when Pellant is gone
Old 05-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I had another thought, any chance Booth initially goes it alone? We know that they want Reed Diamond's character back, so he'll play some part; maybe the 2 of them, or he figures out what Booth is planning and gets involved somehow? (We're still not sure what role he plays, although I hope he's a good guy).

We know Brennan will be involved, but SN said "Booth will get Pelant ultimately with Brennan's help", the word 'ultimately' for some reason makes me think that it doesn't start out with her helping, but somehow does so in the end.

I'm just thinking that to make it believable, something has to be different if they're going to catch him. He's outsmarted all the people at his IQ level, and to just have him make a mistake at this point would be unbelievable after they've turned him into such a god.

Maybe it would take someone who doesn't think like him, like Booth. Up to this point, Booth has deferred to the squints when it comes to dealing with Pelant, so maybe a different approach would do the trick. Booth isn't stupid, but he's not a genius, and sometimes he has said something that seems so simple, yet its clued the squints into something they didn't see because it was too simple for them.

Besides, we keep getting hit over the head with "Booth is the only one with the skill set to bring Pelant down" statement, so I think it might be headed in this direction. It would also be pretty unbelievable if he and Brennan hatch a plan to go after Pelant without him finding out, considering we've been forced to believe that there is no way Booth could have figured out a way to tell Brennan about why he broke off the engagement.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's going to be something unique and off the wall, definitely, but I have no idea what they have in mind yet. Or if even they know themselves. I hope Pelant is gone by Sweeps in Nov, as much as I love the story they can't continue to live with this over their heads for much longer!
Old 06-06-2013, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Only just watched the season final, rally wish they would take him don't, this story has gone on too long and is starting to get tiresome.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it's time for Pelant to go now before it gets too messed up in the details.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And I think right now the only option is for him to die, you just know if he's arrested he'll get out or cause havoc from jail.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top