Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true. I wouldn't have given her past 25.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

I hope it's true that Rachel is doing The Time Traveler's Wife. I think she'd be fantastic in it.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

She's terrific in any role!

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 11-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachel attends a Maple Leaf game on Nov 25:

Old 11-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Cute pictures. And she's a hockey fan! Very cool.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

when I saw them show her at the game I got all excited lol, she looks good
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 11-30-2006, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Lynn (View Post)
when I saw them show her at the game I got all excited lol, she looks good
Did you get to talk to her? That would've been cool! :bounce:

Old 11-30-2006, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Double post.

Old 12-01-2006, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for those caps, Belle. She looks cute!
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 12-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem.

There's a video too, on YouTube.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:13 AM
Extreme Fan

I wonder who she was with? her family?
Old 12-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles (View Post)
No problem.

There's a video too, on YouTube.
Thanks! For some reason the video with the music, strikes it as funny, but cute.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Rachel McAdams For Iron Man

Ever since the Saturday Morning Marvel Action Hour began during my formative years, I've always had this weird soft spot for Iron Man. So much so that during the aforementioned cartoon's run, whenever Iron Man aired for the first half hour and Fantastic 4 followed, I'd change the channel after Iron Man, losing interest in any other superhero shenanigans. Nobody could top the Stark'ster.

Fast forward a couple of years, throw Tom Cruise into the mix, throw him out again, toss in Robert Downey, add a dash of Terrence Howard with a sprinkling of Jon Favreau, and I'm fit to be roasted. But just when I didn't think there was anything which could make me more interested...

According to the ever reliable Latino Review, the script for Iron Man has been carefully delivered through one of the worlds most droolingly hot letterboxes. Apparently the role of one Pepper Potts is being shopped to the charming and disarming Rachel McAdams.

As LR describes her; Virginia "Pepper" Potts is an executive secretary to Tony Stark, a.k.a. Iron Man, (First appearance in Tales of Suspense 1960s). Pepper was originally infatuated with Tony and responded to the attentions of Stark's chauffeur and assistant Happy Hogan with caustic remarks. However, she eventually fell in love with and married Hogan. She is in her early 20's, 5'4" and 110lbs with "glowing auburn" hair. Later, Pepper divorces Happy Hogan and her initial infatuation with Stark returns, and they decide to be friends. She is aware of Stark's secret identity.

If you ask me, this is a stroke of perfect casting. What with Downey's flawed everyman persona (on/off screen) and McAdams girl-next-door smile, these two would burn me alive. Man I hope she signs. Some, I'm sure, won't get the point. Should we have a stud and a super-vixen in these roles? Should we want an invincible superhero story? Is this all getting too "human"? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, go watch Batman & Robin, for god's sake!
Rachel McAdams For Iron Man
Old 12-04-2006, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the article.
|| JESS
Old 12-05-2006, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thnls for those cute pics..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©