Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapower (View Post)
I remember thinking of how great their chemistry was and then I reminded myself that Rachel can probably have chemistry with a brick wall, but still. Excellent gif, I love it.
SHE HAD BETTER CHEMISTRY WITH SCOTT THAN WITH CHANNING IMHO

like seriously, i am tempted to rewatch the movie just so i can fast forward to all the glorious rachel/scott parts.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapower (View Post)
and then I reminded myself that Rachel can probably have chemistry with a brick wall
THIS is so accurate!

Also Scott said himself he signed on so he could work with Rachel Channing said the same thing.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Got this google alert:
Quote:
In the past, you enlisted an emergency contact to pick you up from the hospital and make sure you got home safely. Now, you have an emergency cinematographer, to film your post-surgery loopiness so you can upload it to YouTube and hopefully go viral.

Jason Mortensen woke from a hernia surgery and fell in love with his "eye candy" wife all over again, the whole thing captured in this cute viral video (H/T Daily Picks). It's like The Vow, but less traumatic and not starring Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams (though Jason's wife really is very pretty).

"I wish I could remember this but I was definitely out of it," Jason explains in the description. "This was my fifth surgery within our six years of marriage and she's been by my side through all of it...She is the love of my life."

The heartwarming highlight of the video is his shock and awe when he finds out the pretty lady at his bedside isn't a model but his wife, Candice. "You're my wife?!" he explains. "Holy s--t! Dang!"
Husband Wakes Up From Surgery, Discovers He's Married to the Prettiest Woman He's Ever Seen | E! Online
Old 09-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

That's really cute Lindsey.Watched the video.The guy's expressions were out of the world

Btw here I found a picture of them together.She is really beautiful.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1344158/th...NSEN-570.jpg?1

I treat her like the sacred desire of eternal truth
Old 09-11-2013, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

Amazing that these things actually happen Thanks for the link!
Old 09-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

How adorable!
Old 09-17-2013, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Interview with Krickitt and Kim Carpenter, the couple who inspired The Vow, they also talked a little bit about the movie:
Quote:
It's been reported that you were disappointed that the movie removed the Christian perspective on marriage shared in your book.
• Kim: Not so much disappointed, as just what we would have liked to have. But you have to realize you are dealing with Hollywood. I did have some frustration because that's not the way we live our lives nor is it the way her parents lived theirs. But we had spiritual leaders who said, "Let it go, because the movie will lead people to the book," which is what happened. The movie opened a lot of doors, and we've seen a lot of success with the book.

What kind of bragging rights did you have with the guys, Kim, when Channing Tatum was cast to play you?
• Kim: It's funny, I asked, "Who's he?" We did not know who Rachel McAdams and Channing were. We immediately went to work on finding out.

• Krickitt: What was really interesting was to listen to them tell us how nervous they were to meet us. It was comical.

• Kim: Both of them were so personable. It was neat to see how real they are. Vanity Fair called me when Channing was named Sexiest Man Alive and asked how it felt to be the sexiest man alive. I said, "I'm the man behind the sexiest man alive."
Couple behind 'The Vow': Kim and Krickitt Carpenter coming to Chattanooga | timesfreepress.com
Old 09-17-2013, 05:26 AM
Loyal Fan

"I'm the man behind the sexiest man alive." awesome comment

I treat her like the sacred desire of eternal truth
Old 09-17-2013, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Hahah, awww, they are so cute. I remember in the original script Paige dropped the F-bomb and I was so excited I was like PLEASE KEEP THAT IN PLEASE KEEP THAT IN but then I learned about Kim & Krickett's real background and I was like, ok well that's probably gonna be cut, and then I was sad. But these are great quotes.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

I think it's kind of cool that they didn't know Rachel and Channing before the movie. I mean most people would die if Rachel or Channing would portray them in a movie
Old 10-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

So, I've just watched Season Two of American Horror Story (Asylum), and in the finale I cried my eyeballs out because Jessica Lange gives me all of the feels. Earlier in the season she did this great monologue about being a little girl with a pet squirrel that hit me right in the face too. But I tweeted about part of the episode and Michael Sucsy, who directed The Vow retweeted it. He also directed Grey Gardens, which starred Jessica Lange as well, and I was just thinking about how I know she's a legend and everything but I'd have never known who she was if Rachel hadn't ended up working with her on The Vow (and I'd certainly have never seen Grey Gardens). I watched Sweet Dreams because of Rachel working with her too (actually, I think Rachel mentioned that Sweet Dreams is one of her favorite films, didn't she? or did I make that up?). Do you guys ever do that with Rachel's directors/co-stars?
Old 11-17-2013, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

I always do that Amanda, or at least I try to. I will probably never watch AHS, way too scary for me But I like watching more movies of people she works with I do the same with directors or screenplay writers. It's kind of nice to get to know the acting/directing/writing style of people she will work with before you see the movie.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Agreed! And I know a lot of actors, and probably Rachel, will see a certain director's work before they agree to work with them.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

I re-watched a lot of The Vow press junkets the other day, one of the best press tours Rachel did if you asked me. Love her joint interviews with Channing
Old 12-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

I totally agree, she and Chan just totally play off each other so well. I also just realized literally like 10 minutes ago that Tatiana Maslany from Orphan Black is in The Vow and she's up for a Golden Globe for that role!