Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2005, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

I dunno. There is supposed to be a big crime / mystery to solve. I mean that's got to be at least 1/3 of the show or it's just Dawson's Creek.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm hoping that in the upcoming season that Keith and Veronica don't have money problems. I, like everyone else, don't like that Lianne stole their $50,000, but I hope that doesn't hurt them too badly.
j-pop G&Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Well they were basing Veronica maybe going to college somewhere nice on that money... Not thier ability to live and eat. So yeah, it's the big suck but aside from that they will not be out on the streets or whatnot.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've been reading spoilers, so I already know somethings that we should be expecting, but I don't want to spoil anyone who doesn't want to know, so I won't mention them. What I would like to see is Weevil have a girlfriend. After what he did for Carmen last season, I thought it might be nice if they hooked up.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-pop G&Jo
I've been reading spoilers, so I already know somethings that we should be expecting, but I don't want to spoil anyone who doesn't want to know, so I won't mention them. What I would like to see is Weevil have a girlfriend. After what he did for Carmen last season, I thought it might be nice if they hooked up.
THat's actually a pretty solid idea w/ Weevil and Carmen. He seems like he's actually a good boyfriend type.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r b l e
THat's actually a pretty solid idea w/ Weevil and Carmen. He seems like he's actually a good boyfriend type.
Yeah, I read a fic that has them together, I think. Maybe they were together in VS2?
jujubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes, I agree Weevil needs some good lovin'. Is it wrong that I want it to be Logan?
Old 07-29-2005, 02:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Something I think would be cool to see, but I don't think will happen, is seeing Veronica sing again. I know, I know, it's not something Veronica would do, but I really like hearing Kristen's voice. Really, the writers already used up the only opportunity to make Veronica sing in CotT, so I don't think we'll ever see her sing again.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-pop G&Jo
Something I think would be cool to see, but I don't think will happen, is seeing Veronica sing again. I know, I know, it's not something Veronica would do, but I really like hearing Kristen's voice. Really, the writers already used up the only opportunity to make Veronica sing in CotT, so I don't think we'll ever see her sing again.
They could do a musical like buffy did. That would actually probably work.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think Rob is going to do a musical. I remember him mentioning that Kristen is the only singer he has in the cast. I think he was actually asked if he might do a musical like Buffy did and he said no.
Old 07-29-2005, 03:01 PM
Absolute Fan

heh I could see Weevil and Logan having a slash-tastic rock duet. That would be awesome.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think I'd like to see some more interaction between all of the people involved in Veronica's life. For example, I'd like to see how Wallace and Logan or Duncan and Weevil interact with one another. Throughout the first season Veronica had friends, but they were always 'her' friends and they never met one another.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxymama
Dick gets an STD
Now that I'd like to see!

Well, I'd like to be Wallace at the door, because I think Veronica would really need a friend then. But the more I think about it, the more it's likely to be Logan. Once he got talked off the bridge and found out what happened, I think he'd be pretty concerned about Veronica and want to make sure she's okay. I don't think it would be Duncan since she just saw him a few hours before and he knows she's all right. So Logan or Wallace, both are okay with me.
Cosmic Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'd like to see Veronica destroy Madison because that girl is really annoying. Pretty much the only thing Veronica has done to Madison is getting her kicked out of her student council position, but that just wasn't enough for me. I just want Madison to realize that Veronica is fully capable of ruining her.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

The next season is drawing nearer and nearer and I'm getting really excited!

This might be silly, but I think I'd like to see some more of Veronica's relatives. We know that Veronica has an aunt in Palm Springs so she might have cousins there also. I think it would be interesting if some relatives visited or something, but I can't think of any reason why they would. Still, it'd be cool.
Reply   Post New Thread