Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2005, 07:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Tina -
You never know, they may come out with a 2nd one.
Yes, I'm torturing you.
Hehe, I noticed that. But I will forgive you, because you made me this pretty avatar.

Quote:
I loved AWTR. And the book... totally different from the movie, though. I don't have the book anymore. My cousin took it without my knowledge and her dog got a hold of it and ate it to pieces.

Aww, that's terrible! I am the pickiest person when it comes to my books... I loved the book, it was the first book by Nicholas Sparks that I read... now I think I've read all his novels... the movie was also good, I loved their wedding, it was my favorite part. Usually the movies based on Nicholas Sparks' novels aren't so good. "The Notebook" was actually good, but not "Message in a Bottle". I had such high expectations and I ended up hating it. When the movie was finally over, I was sleepy and wanting to throw up... (I don't mean to offend you if you are a MITB movie fan. )

Back to topic: I think this was already discussed in the previous thread, but if there was a sequel for WTHI, how do you think Novalee's life would be like?
Old 09-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

DWLC - I love the movie of TN. I haven't read the book yet. I also haven't read MITB or seen the movie. The books I have read were really good.

Anyway, you're welcome for the avatar.

We've had that dissusion but it wouldn't hurt to talk about it, again. I think she'd would have a baby by Forney. She'd still be living in that house and still friends with Lexie who has billions of babies now.
Forney went back to college to get his teaching degree. Hmm... and Americus looks like her mother.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
DWLC - I love the movie of TN. I haven't read the book yet. I also haven't read MITB or seen the movie. The books I have read were really good.
The movie for TN is good. Ryan Gosling is such a hottie. And yes, all Nicholas Sparks' books are awesome. My favorite is "The Wedding".

Quote:
We've had that dissusion but it wouldn't hurt to talk about it, again. I think she'd would have a baby by Forney. She'd still be living in that house and still friends with Lexie who has billions of babies now.
Forney went back to college to get his teaching degree. Hmm... and Americus looks like her mother.

I think she would have two kids with Forney (a boy and a girl ). I also think she would still be living in that house and has become a respected photographer. Yeah, and Lexie had 7 kids, I think it was the number of children she had when the movie ended, right? I hope she has stuck with the 7 of them. Still she will be busy for the rest of her life.

And yep, Forney went back to college, and Americus is looking beautiful. Aww, it would have been a cute movie.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hehe, it would been.

And I think she'll also keep in touch her Sister's Husband. After all, they were the one that took care of her when she didn't have a home.
Old 10-01-2005, 03:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And I think she'll also keep in touch her Sister's Husband. After all, they were the one that took care of her when she didn't have a home.
Yes, absolutely. Novalee isn't the type of person who forgets about the ones who helped her...
Old 10-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree! And she would help people in every way if she could. She has a good soul.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Extreme Fan

There's no doubt about it.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would love to think she and Forney did have kids together.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Wouldn't it be adorable?
Old 10-03-2005, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think so...a boy and a girl.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

What do you guys think is behind the meaning - Where the Heart is?
Old 10-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hmm....when you think nothing could ever make your life better, that's exactly when you find out you were wrong.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anji - That's really nice! I agree with it. That's what I feel when I read the title.

Heart = Love (where the love is) - You know?
Old 10-07-2005, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly, love conquers all, it really should!
Old 10-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Totally.

Does anyone know what Novalee's middle name is? It would be weird to have three N's.