Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 07-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! those are hot kisses i love that scene It makes me cry ...

how do we know if a kiss is real?? the kisses that we see on the big screen?

i love this one!!
Old 07-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaSiva
I totally agree!!! The thing with Nayden is that they have outter AND inner beauty b/c they are both vibrant talented and smart human beings! Their children will be outstandingly beautiful AND smart! I can just imagine...their children having Natalie's cute quirkiness and brains as well as Hayd's brains too. But Hayden will pass on his charms and determination. The combination is explosive, which is how Nayden are together.

You can tell when they are not together, they just dont have that extra spark or glow in them. Natalie is always fabulous but there is something that glows brighter in her when she speaks or is with Hayden, very subtle but effectively there. Hayden...well he gives it away all the time!!! lol
Omg, you are my long-lost twin! I couldn't have said it better myself. You know the pics from Cannes? Nowhere else have I seen Hayden or Natalie smile that much, or look so comfortable. I agree, Hayden always looks like he's off in la-la land when he's anywhere within a fifty-foot radius of Nat, and Nat's face just completely brightens when she's within sight of Hayden. They're so perfect together!
Old 07-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_princess
Omg, you are my long-lost twin! I couldn't have said it better myself. You know the pics from Cannes? Nowhere else have I seen Hayden or Natalie smile that much, or look so comfortable. I agree, Hayden always looks like he's off in la-la land when he's anywhere within a fifty-foot radius of Nat, and Nat's face just completely brightens when she's within sight of Hayden. They're so perfect together!

Same here good analysis JavaSiva. Those pictures at the Cannes said everything. With Hayden it was all in his eyes and they were focused on Natalie and with he it was all in her smile...which was big nd bright. I mean she was showing every tooth she has. You only smile like that when your really happy and she was looking at Hayden at the time. He does look off in la-la land. He can be doing an interview and drift he eyes in Nat's direction.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaSiva
I totally agree!!! The thing with Nayden is that they have outter AND inner beauty b/c they are both vibrant talented and smart human beings! Their children will be outstandingly beautiful AND smart! I can just imagine...their children having Natalie's cute quirkiness and brains as well as Hayd's brains too. But Hayden will pass on his charms and determination. The combination is explosive, which is how Nayden are together.

You can tell when they are not together, they just dont have that extra spark or glow in them. Natalie is always fabulous but there is something that glows brighter in her when she speaks or is with Hayden, very subtle but effectively there. Hayden...well he gives it away all the time!!! lol
Oh nicely written Java Siva. You simply put the thoughts, hopes and prayers together. They are going to have pretty and smart babies.

When they are around, i feel like everything else doesn't seem so much important or nicer than these two. They simply glowing. Both Nat & Hay will be really smile when they are side by side each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! those are hot kisses i love that scene It makes me cry ...

how do we know if a kiss is real?? the kisses that we see on the big screen?
I think they did have their real kisses during the SW shootings. Karen, oh my i love the pix ! The meadow scene is truly wonderful.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

aww thanks people!!! lol. I just LOVE observing Nayden its sooo interesting. The love I see between them...oh it gives me butterflies, I've never felt a desire for two people to come together so strong before!!!

Haha and jedi_princess I know what you mean! lol, I really do feel like we are long lost sisters...ya know seperated at birth!!! lol You get me, I get you lol You know that song 'know me knowing you' by ABBA - thats us! lol

Oh and jst to comment on those kisses...they are SOOO REAL! Just look closely at their faces, they are SO into each other!!! I've never seen Natalie kiss any of her other co- stars that way!!!
Old 07-07-2005, 06:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Java Siva, you are right. The kisses are so real. Even my friend who is not SW fan wondering if there is 'anything' between Hay & Nat by just looking to the Cannes Premiere pix. Another thing, i like your avatar

When i saw pix of Hayden alone without Natalie or vice versa, then i miss their smiles. So pure and sincere. Something from heart will touch the heart.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

beautifully said suwaine - they are incomplete without each other we all see it!!!
Nat can deny it all she wants and Hayd can kiss as many women as he wants but denial can only last so long....
------------------------------------------------

Ok, now I have this theory that I've evolved from the sabrina the teenage witch theory that soul mates share one heart that fits perfectly and also from my sister's theory that soulmate's look alike( 2 peas in a pod). Ok now it is really odd and my sister thinks I'm insane but my constant obsession of Nayden has led me to do this. It is odd but I hope it makes sense! lol.

Ok, now my theory is that faces looking alike( sister theory) leads to faces fitting together like a jig -saw ( like two hearts that fit perfectly ie: sabrina .T. Witch theory). It definately works for Nayden that its freaky. Look below:

ok 1st one shows that their face shape and noses are very similar:

2nd shows how it fits in one way:

Finally the 3rd how their faces fit even more perfectly:

--------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm crazy! lol. But I tried it with Ryan and Reese witherspoon and it also worked! But I lost the pictures I worked with. I can try it with other couples. I wanted to try it with Sophia Bush and Chad but I COULDNT find a piccy of them facing each other. All I know is Natalie and that Liron levo dude she is dating a far from looking similar! I dunno...this could be a sign!!!

I'll try my best to test it out on other proper couples, that are happily married or something.
Old 07-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Lol, JavaSiva, my never-known sis! Your theory is great! They really do seem to fit together!

As for the kisses...their kisses in AotC are sweetly romantic and soft, like they're just getting to know each other. Which is true, Hayden and Nat first met on the set of AotC. Their kisses in RotS, however, are much more natural (imagine the first scene where Anakin and Padme meet and he twirls her around and kisses her...and then wants more kisses, but Padme says "not here" and he replies "yes, here" in that sexy voice of his...oops, I'm going off-topic . I love that scene!) They look so comfortable in each other's arms!

About Hayden's looks at Nat...he never looks that way at anyone else! And you never see him smile that much either. He looked so hot at Cannes!!!
Old 07-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love your theory JavaSiva !!!

I´ve Collected Natalie quotes,a lot of quotes, I will post them All!
take a look!!!
".......Still, the "cute guy" bit did work out when she was paired with the handsome young Canadian actor Hayden Christensen, who plays Anakin Skywalker in Attack of the Clones. The new film includes the first full-blown romance of the Star Wars films, between Amidala, who is now a senator, and Skywalker, who has been assigned to protect her from assassination attempts. But because of Skywalker's strict vows as a Jedi warrior, the romance is forbidden. This fuels the arrogant Skywalker's anger, turning him into the evil force we know as Darth Vader.

During the long months of filming last summer in Australia, Portman and Christensen, who are just three weeks apart in age, became very close. There have been persistent stories in the tabloids that they became romantically involved - and even that she broke off a college romance because of him. But Christensen has denied these rumours. Portman refuses, as a matter of principle, to discuss whether the relationship went as far as it does in the film. It is already much harder for her to keep the strict boundaries she and her parents took such pains to maintain between her professional and personal life..........."
Sunday Times Magazine America's Sweetheart

"..........There would no doubt be a loud collective 'Ah...' if she were now to reveal that she has indeed found love - especially if it was with Christensen.

She has denied rumours that the pair did, indeed, go out together for a while, but remains admiring. 'He is very sweet,' she says of her co-star. 'He is a wonderful actor and I was happy to work with him because he is really good.'

Still, if they had dated, she probably wouldn't tell: 'I know the truth about my life and that is the only thing that's important.' The star is obviously still guarding her mystery.

It is not a good idea to date actresses - especially if you are doing a sequel with them........."

Night and Day Star-crossed lovers

"............And most remarkably, Portman's love life is a no-fly zone for gossip columnists. When the rare rumor does flare up, like the recent one linking her with 21-year-old Star Wars: Episode II costar Hayden Christensen, she regally slaps it down. "That always happens," she says, rolling her eyes. "Every time there's a man a woman in movie together – whether they hate each other or are dating other people – people always say they're together." She laughs. "Feel free to make up whatever rumor about me you want, and I'll confirm it. How about this: I'm married secretly and I'm pregnant – but I'm also a virgin."........."

Allure Imperial Girl

"...Hayden Christensen is the main addition to the Star Wars cast. What has it been like adapting to a new, more mature Anakin?

Hayden is a really professional actor. He fitted in really well in the group. I was so young in the previous one that I was not friends with everyone. I was only 16 and I wasn't hanging out or anything. Shooting this was like starting again with everyone, all over again. It was really nice to work with him and everyone else.

Hayden said you have the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. How do you react to that?

He said that? That is nice. He is very sweet. He is a really wonderful actor and I was happy to work with him because he is really, really good. He takes his work very seriously. It is nice to see someone that young being so professional. A lot of young actors, including myself, can be lazy from time to time, but he is really an artist.

Did you get mad when the press associated you and him romantically?

I don't get mad! People can think whatever they want. I know the truth about my life and that is the only think that is important...."

Dreamwatch Fatal Attraction

".....What does Hayden bring to his role?

He's another incredible actor, very passionate about what he does, and he brings a real intensity to Anakin, which is exactly what the character needs. You need to believe that my character falls madly in love with him, but also that he will become Darth Vader. So he's got this dark, dangerous side, but I don't want to make him out to be this creepy character. He's a really complex person and he has all these various shades to his personality, and he does this incredible job. So he's completely believable as not only someone who any girl would swoon for, but also as someone who's young, angry and impulsive, and who could easily be swayed into becoming very, very dark.

Did you swoon for him?

(Laughs) Hayden's a very sexy guy and I loved working with him. We get along really well and trust each other, and I hope it shows on screen that we really enjoyed working together.

How were the love scenes with him?

I think they were pretty hot! Without going overboard. (Laughs) I mean, Star Wars is the epitome of love without really showing anything. So there's nothing that's really inappropriate for your ten-year-old kid when they come to see it. And that's the reason I don't think nudity and so on is necessary for a love scene, because I know how incredibly hot they can be without all that. Sometimes leaving it mostly to the imagination is far more exciting. ......."

IMDB.com Movie/TV News

"........Portman notes that despite their age difference in the story, the audience still had to believe the characters' feelings. "Just by casting Hayden, you sort of get that out of the way; I don't think there will be a question in any young woman's mind why you wouldn't fall for him."

'Partners in crime'

Not that she did (or would tell us if she had; Portman likes to keep her personal life out of the news). But the actress did enjoy working with the Canadian newcomer, whose only serious movie exposure was in last year's family drama "Life as a House."

"Hayden is really serious and devoted to his work," she says. "And he's also a nice, really smart guy, so it was fun to work with him."

Christensen is equally complimentary. "Natalie was great. I think she's a fine actress and getting to play opposite her was a lot of fun," he says, adding, "She's a very bright woman -- and kissing her was fun as well."

v Portman says they "got along well, hung out and trusted each other a lot, which is so important when you're doing something like this. You can tell each other what you really think of the other's performance -- if you're asked first, obviously -- which makes for good partners in crime."......"

Los Angeles Daily News Beyond Her Years

"........There are family photos, Natalie goofing with friends in a Run-D.M.C. T-shirt, a class trip to Japan, former roommates, friends from camp, concert passes. There are pictures from the community-service dance program she takes part in, and shots of downtime on Star Wars locations, like riding camels with her mom in Australia and traveling in Morocco. There’s an Audrey Hepburn shrine, a Simone de Beauvoir quote, and what she describes in a jokey voice as her “hand wall”: photos by Stieglitz and Man Ray, Picasso’s hands, and Martha Graham’s, and Rodin’s hand sculpture, Cathedral. “I just think hands are so expressive and beautiful,” she says. Scanning another bank of photos, she continues, “That’s my guidance counselor from high school. There are pictures that Hayden [Christensen, her Attack of the Clones costar] took of me and and painted and gave me as presents. That’s Moby, who’s a good friend of mine. This is a cartoon my mom drew. This is my grandpa’s brother. And that’s one of my best friends, Lukas [Haas, whom she met making Mars Attacks!]. He’s like my other famous friend; we’ve pretty much grown up together.”

Vogue Planet Natalie

"........While she might have great friendships, unfortunately things have not always gone well for Portman in the romance dept. Dogged by rumours there was an on-set affair with Hayden Christensen (which she dismisses) luck has not always followed Portman in her love life.

"I was in a relationship recently with someone who yelled at me for being too much in my head, you know? He said I was thinking too much about everything. I constantly need mental stimulation. That's what feeds me. I crave ideas and I need to have that in my friends and in my relationships with people," she says

Daily Telegraph Head in the Stars, feet on the ground

".....The junior psychology major is at ease with questions about her career but reluctant to share much about her personal life. “My friends know everything, but I just don’t want random people knowing my intimate life,” she says. She will say she had no problems sharing screen kisses with her costar, Hayden Christensen, who plays a young adult Anakin Skywalker. “Hayden’s plenty attractive,” she says. “I like him a lot. I wasn’t dating anyone, so [kissing him] was fine.”... (...)

This time, Portman had Christensen The two broke the ice with each other before filming began in Australia by going to an amusement area, where they traded back flips on a trampoline. “She has a certain elegance and properness to her naturally that is conducive to playing a princess or a queen,” says Christensen.
For her part, “at first I thought Hayden was very young,” Portman says. “But that was just because he had to act young in the scenes. He’s just a wonderful person, very passionate about what he does and very good at it, too. There’s one scene where his character had sort of a break down and I remember the entire crew gathered around the monitors crying, being like, ‘Oh, my God, this is like watching a star being born."

TV Guide

.... Portman says Episode II -- Attack of the Clones was so much more fun because there were several people her age, including co-star Hayden Christensen on the project.

"We weren't, like, crazy partying, but we definitely hung out at each other's apartments and did things together."

Calgary Sun Menacing Role Forgotten

"...Time then, for a flashback. Empire is at Skywalker Ranch, in May 2000, and a fly on the wall at the casting call that will decide Natalie Portman's future screen sweetheart. "There were three boys I read with. Men, I should say," she explains (incidentally contradicting the official line of four). "One of them was a known actor and two were unknowns, including Hayden. Unfortunately, one of the unknown guys didn't look like Jake (Lloyd, Anakin in Episode I) at all, so I think it was really down to Hayden and the other guy."

"It is kind of weird looking back and thinking that Hayden is actually Jake grown up," laughs Portman. "And it's a tough dilemma for Amidala, too - the whole dating a younger guy thing. People who've grown up together have that problem, don't they? They know each other better than anyone else; they've watched each other grow. But simultaneously they have a hard time accepting the present person, because they can't help but remember the past one as part of the present one." Confused? You're in fine company. "Oh yeah, George was constantly directing Hayden to act younger and be more whiney, to convey that concept. Hayden hated that."

And Portman, of course, should know. "Hayden and I found a rhythm together right away, learned to trust each other completely, and became co-conspirators," she confirms. In fact so close were the pair that those seemingly inevitable rumours of off-set romance blossomed just as swiftly as that unfolding in front of the cameras. "We all want to believe that movie romance and real-life romance are synonymous," she sighs. "Love, after all, is a hard concept for a thinking person to believe in. But I think you have to. Love is something you just have to take and not question too much." Have to? "Sure. Because you want to believe in it so much, right?"

Empire

"...The scenes with Hayden Christensen, the unknown 21-year-old Canadian who plays Anakin, were more fun. "He's a magnetic screen presence," she gushes. "You care about him and empathise with him."

And that's what people are saying she's doing in real life. There are all sorts of rumours about her seeing Christensen off-screen, but Portman won't tell. "You can only let people think what people want to think," she offers. "I mean, I never want to talk about my private life at all, so I think it's best to be consistent in all situations, even when you want to deny or confirm things. If you do it in one instance, it becomes suspicious if you don't do it in another. So I don't discuss my private life. But he's a great guy and I really like him."

Esquire

"...The professional Natalie is firm, forceful, another person. Asked if she was excited to learn the new Star Wars would contain a romance she answers, "Absolutely. I love romance movies, like most girls do." A few minutes later, Portman is asked about an Internet rumor: That during filming, she and costar Christensen, who plays the adolescent Darth Vader (a phrase with an eerie, WB-sitcom ring), had an offscreen affair. "I don't ever talk about my private life, so i won't talk about that at all."
Premiere

What about the rumor that you two are--or were--closerthanthis?
NP: That makes a little more sense because we did work together and we are friends. I usually don't talk about anything private, but Hayden is awesome.
HC: We never dated or anything. We hung out.

Teen People

"...But eventually, Amidala's walls come down, and Portman said her job was made easier thanks to the natural chemistry she shared with actor Hayden Christensen. "Hayden's a wonderful actor," she said. "I'm really impressed by him. He's very confident. I was scared he would be intimidated that it was Star Wars and he would be nervous, but he's not. I've done 10 films, and I still get nervous--even around him, because he's a great actor--but he's very confident in his abilities."

Star Wars Insider Forbidden Love

"...She also chuckles at the rumors alleging an off-screen relationship with co-star Hayden Christensen. "I'm now the envy of little girls everywhere, which is better than being perceived as a bad person who robs stores or something," she says. "There are much worse rumors people could make up about you."

What is true is that she swiped an Anakin-related memento from the set; she now owns one of the Padawan's braids used in the film. "There were like 12 of them so I knew one wouldn't be missed."

Homing Beacon (starwars.com) Padme Amidala Speaks

"...Q: What was it like to kiss your adorable "Star Wars" co-star Hayden Christensen (Anakin Skywalker)?

A: It was the dream of women across the country. He's wonderful. He's very cute and very sweet.

Newsday (Long Island) Celebrity Interview

"...Were you disturbed by the rumours saying that Hayden and you were together?

Not, not really. There are rumours worse so much that people can make up about you. Today I am the idol of many young girls everywhere in the world, which is much better than to be perceived as some mean person who steals in the stores for example (note: reference to Winona Ryder, currently in lawsuit for shoplifting). This history of Hayden and me is false, but who is concerned with what the others think?"

DVD Drama

.....................that´s all
Old 07-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

My good!!! I loved them all!!! Thank u for post them!!!!!
Old 07-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

wow karen thanks sooo much for all those quotes!!! Love them. Natalie said in there that she 'craves ideas'. Hayden is perfect for her, he already loves that she thinks about many things but also the fact that he is very artistic. True artists have many ideas!

Their star signs plead true here as their compatilbilty signs said that their relationship combination would also be filled with excitment and creativity.
Its weird how Nat continuously denys her feelings for him but kinda contradicts herself by for example saying: "Hayden’s plenty attractive" or something. She doesn't realise that her true feelings are slipping through the cracks without her evening knowing! lol. She's learning from Hayd! lol.

JUST TO SAY AGAIN I LOVE ALL THOSE QUOTES!
Old 07-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the quotes!! oh they areeeeee sooooo cuteee! It really seems like natalie is hiding something...... it must be hayden!! omg i want them married now! lol and having babiess! ooooo so niceee and sweet!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

VaL!!!

icon credit: guilderferns
Old 07-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Im glad you liked the quotes...

i read somewhere that hayden saw "the professional" and that he was a fan of natalie movies,i will try to find that article
for now i leave you this cute pic:

Old 07-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey guys, sorry it's been a day or so, FF hasn't been letting me post. I love all the new Nayden stuff!