Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2005, 11:46 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiis
Awww....they're so sweet. I remember watching an interview w/ Hayden and he was asked if he kind of fell in love with Nat a bit during the filming of AOTC. He said something like he kinda had to....that means he did!

I also remember seeing a clip of the "rolling in the grass" scene where Nat says "be serious!" to Hayden and throws grass at him. You can see a lot when you pay attention to the little details!

He didn't "kind of" fall for Natalie. I believe he fell head-over-heels for her. I think she fell for him too but she's thinking it won't work. There was so much passion in that rolling on the grass scene. I mean you don't have to be a Nayden fan to see it.

Old 06-30-2005, 01:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

haha lol. I am sooo elated with all the new info here people! Awesome! Man, I've not been here for like ages, but I agree, they have something sooo strong between them! Five years is a long time, they'll never forget all their loving moments for the film and off as well as all the times they spent touring places together alone! lol.

I still can't forget Hayden's quote, "I care about her. I do" ahhh!!! So cute!
Old 06-30-2005, 02:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_Ann
Do any of you watch "The Fabulous Life Of..." on VH1? You know the narrator guy? Well.. I can just imagine him talking about Hayden and Natalie if they got married and had kids. I can hear him saying their names and talking about their life and where they live and where they go with their children. I wish they would just get together! Someone needs to write a fan letter to Hayden..but address it to Natalie so then he'll have to give it to her!! LOL. I know it's dumb.

but anyway, Anji..I am in love with your avatar! I love those two! =)
Couple of times i have had dreams of Nayden. One of them was Hayden and Natalie were walking by the street together. They got married, Natalie was pregnant and Hayden put his arms around her. When paparazziz caught them and asked Hayden, he just replied sheepishly "I love her, i really care about her. I do !"

Another thought of them is their children names would be Luke & Leia Christensen.

he he
Old 06-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Total Fan

I had the best Nayden dream about they love finally seeing the light. THye were both in Europe filming there movies V and teh Decameron when on her birthday she gets a knock at her hotel door and a small box and inside teh box is a cell phone then the phone starts to ring and when she answers someone tell her to open the door and there's Hayden wishing her a happy birthday. Just the fact that he flew to tell her just that and then she jumps into his arms and the rest is Nayden history.

Old 06-30-2005, 12:22 PM
New Fan

hey guys
I have a question. So ROTS will premiere in Japan in july 8th or something like that. I heard somewhere that hayden will be there. I was wondering if natalie will attend that premiere also?
Old 06-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome autumngoodbye!!!

Umm, I'm not sure, I really hope so...though Nat didn't make the London premier...maybe? But I really hope soo!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Ok, now all you have telling of great Nayden dreams! awww! I can't remember any of my dreams so can't really share any but boy do I day dream about them being together! lol.
Any-how, there is a theory my sister has that I truly believe is true, ok, she believes that people who are made for each other look alike and in my opinion Nayden do! Natalie looks more like Hayd than her bf! lol. Two peas in a pod kinda thing.

I'll try and find a picture to back this up. Umm, yeah, if you wanna try it out, look at other couples or your parents or something and get back to me. My parents look alike for sure! lol. For some couples you need to look a little closer but its definately there. People say that we all sub consciously pick parntners that resemble us in some way...I pretty much believe my sisters theory, what about you guys?
Old 06-30-2005, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, that's a great dream/theory.
Old 06-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayden-fan868
I had the best Nayden dream about they love finally seeing the light. THye were both in Europe filming there movies V and teh Decameron when on her birthday she gets a knock at her hotel door and a small box and inside teh box is a cell phone then the phone starts to ring and when she answers someone tell her to open the door and there's Hayden wishing her a happy birthday. Just the fact that he flew to tell her just that and then she jumps into his arms and the rest is Nayden history.
Nayden fan, hemmm nice dream there. I have one friend who loves to write fanfic of Hayden & Natalie. She has written such a fanfic entitled "Happy Birthday Baby" especially for Natalie's last birthday. You must be surprised because she shared the same thoughts with you

The story is quite similar when Hayden suprised Natalie with a birthday call. She was alone in London while filming the V movie and Hayden was in Italy for Decameron. Hayden called her to wish her happy birthday suddenly Nat heard a knock on door, when she opened the door, then tadaaa ... Hayden was standing there holding the cellphone with a bag. He said that he came because he couldn't let Natalie alone on her special day.

Oh my, both of you have sweet thoughts/dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Siva

Ok, now all you have telling of great Nayden dreams! awww! I can't remember any of my dreams so can't really share any but boy do I day dream about them being together! lol.
Any-how, there is a theory my sister has that I truly believe is true, ok, she believes that people who are made for each other look alike and in my opinion Nayden do! Natalie looks more like Hayd than her bf! lol. Two peas in a pod kinda thing.

I'll try and find a picture to back this up. Umm, yeah, if you wanna try it out, look at other couples or your parents or something and get back to me. My parents look alike for sure! lol. For some couples you need to look a little closer but its definately there. People say that we all sub consciously pick parntners that resemble us in some way...I pretty much believe my sisters theory, what about you guys?
Totally agree with you and your sister theory. Most couples i have known share the similar/look alike. My brother and his fiance were in the shop to buy their wedding stuffs. They were mistakenly as siblings by the shop owner.

Besides Nayden similar look, I have tried to use compatibility chart for Natalie & Hayden It says that ...

I am Aries (Hayden), My Lover is Gemini (Natalie)

" Got your eye on a Twin? You've met your match! This winsome lover has charm to spare and is as mesmerizing as a dancing flame. You both need lots of excitement -- both of you get bored easily. You both juggle things exceedingly well, and together you'll be running a mile a minute. This is a match of two great communicators, with lots of activities and friends. You'll have impassioned debates and cook up grand schemes on a near-daily basis. One thing you will never run out of is new ideas, so put them to good use anywhere and anytime! Your Gemini will be an excellent "town crier" for you, for few signs get the word out as easily and as effectively as Gemini. At times you may feel you have your own proud personal PR agent. "
Old 06-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awwwww, wow, I'm Aries too, lol.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

suwanie that is totally cool!!! I checked out their star signs too a couple of weeks ago! snap! lol. Yeah they really are compatible Its even written in the stars!
Old 07-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaSiva
suwanie that is totally cool!!! I checked out their star signs too a couple of weeks ago! snap! lol. Yeah they really are compatible Its even written in the stars!
cool!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good evening Naydens!
Old 07-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

hey guys! i'm new here... but i have entered since i dunno... april i think .... but i love nayden!!! i'm a big fan!! can u add me?

>>Val_haydenlover26<<
Old 07-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

hey guys! i'm new here... but i have entered since april i think ....i love nayden!!! i'm a big fan!! can u add me?

I'm Val!!

Val
Old 07-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

heya val!!! Welcome!