Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand I have just now starting posting on this board so I don't know you very well, but it seems like you have done a wonderful job moderating this board for all these years.
sunflower 654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for your kind words!!!
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, so sorry to see this Jamie. But I can definitely understand!

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bryan Greenberg

During the time I've been on the Bryan board I always loved having you as (co-)mod! We've had good times & times where we were afraid to lose the board (as we're still in wondering-if-we-passed-land).But we always got through. (all those crazy last minute posting sessions) I've loved every moment in the last 2 years you were my co-mod. I'm a little sad to see you step down but I know that it won't mean the end to you posting here.

Wishing you all the best & hope to see your name pop up sometime when new posts are made.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks guys!

Jessie, thanks for all the nice words! We have been through a lot at this board together! I believe in you to help keep the board alive. I know you can do it with the help of all the wonderful posters!

I will still stop by!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bryan Greenberg

Jamie: Girl, one of the reasons I wanted to come back here is that your are such a great mod and I remember the good old times with Session here. I can't believe you're leaving
I completely understand and you have to do what you feel is best but still this is a sad moment. We BG shippers should stay together!

Thank you for all your time and effort in this board, for making it fun and keeping it alive everyday.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jamie I don't want you to leave but all the best with everything hun, you have been beyond amazing and I adore you

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
s e r e n i t y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Michelle I am so glad you're back here! Even if I'm leaving as mod, I couldn't be happier to see your name back on this board!!! I'm serious about that. I just want to do the right thing for the board, and I haven't been the mod I used to be over the past few months. The board deserves better! I'm still very much a BG supporter though.

Sheida thank you so much! You're so awesome and you've been a huge help on this board in the recent past. I hope you'll stick around for a long time.
Reply   Post New Thread