Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

I want more about his current situation with Adele.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin_Bodhi (View Post)
I really hope we get to see more one on one scenes with the Cheif this season. I don't really care who the scenes are with, but all of them are really great.
Agreed...though some of the advice he's been putting out there lately hasn't worked out too well... Still, that doesn't change the fact that he tries his best, and his scenes are usually hilarious...

Quote:
He and Bailey tonight were great. At least he is nice enough to not cut her off and be like "I am the boss - shut up"
Exactly...though he's always made it clear that he respects Bailey and her opinions...mommy tracking notwithstanding...

Quote:
Spoiler:

I want more about his current situation with Adele
You and me both, Laura...on both counts...
Old 10-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

This thread needs a few more peeps.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeAwayWithMe (View Post)
This thread needs a few more peeps.
Agreed...though we haven't had much in terms of any storylines with Webber these past few episodes, which probably explains the lack of discussion...at least somewhat...
Old 10-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Probably.

I loved his reaction to the couple who were stuck with the piercing!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Total Fan

Oh he was too funny with the couple. Let's all to the "swirl" . Priceless. I love Chief funny, and I was really surprised how gentle he was with Izzie. I mean was expecting him to be very pissed at her. But no. They were very soft spoken, and civil. He surprised me in this episode. I loved the chief in this episode.

"Swirl"
Old 10-22-2006, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I loved his reaction to the couple who were stuck with the piercing!
Yeah, that really was pretty good...I must say...

Quote:
Let's all to the "swirl" . Priceless.
What made it even better was the fact that the 'swirl' actually worked...even if the guy got a heart attack in the process...

Quote:
I was really surprised how gentle he was with Izzie. I mean was expecting him to be very pissed at her. But no. They were very soft spoken, and civil. He surprised me in this episode. I loved the chief in this episode.
I know...given his attitude about the situation to Bailey a couple eps back, I was sure he was going to be majorly pissed, but he actually handled the situation with diplomacy and kindness where Izzie was concerned, which was good to see... I mean, it's obvious she shouldn't be getting off relatively scot free after everything she's done, but somehow, ripping her face off probably wouldn't have helped matters any, so I'm certainly glad he didn't...
Old 11-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

OMG I loved the Chief this episode!

With his Brokeback Mountain speech and taking a rolling suitcase and silverwear camping.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

I just rewatched the epi where he starts singing "That's why...I'm Chief!"

And I watched the set tour JPJ gave. Hah he wanted to know why he couldn't go to Joe's - "Maybe it's because my character is an ex-alcoholic."
Old 12-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just rewatched the epi where he starts singing "That's why...I'm Chief!"
That whole episode was just classic... When he went to eat his lunch with the interns before realizing he just didn't fit in, and awkwardly walked off? Just priceless...

Quote:
And I watched the set tour JPJ gave. Hah he wanted to know why he couldn't go to Joe's - "Maybe it's because my character is an ex-alcoholic."
Yeah, that set tour was great...and it'll probably be one of the only times we actually see him on set at Joe's, which I'm glad we got the chance to see...
Old 12-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That whole episode was just classic... When he went to eat his lunch with the interns before realizing he just didn't fit in, and awkwardly walked off? Just priceless...
I was like aww...look at you trying to fit in.
Quote:
Yeah, that set tour was great...and it'll probably be one of the only times we actually see him on set at Joe's, which I'm glad we got the chance to see...
Agreed.

We need more people in this thread.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
You know I watched many set tours on dvd, but I have to say JPJ made a very entertaining, enjoyable set tour not monotone boring like most set tours are .

Humor Chief I really like . James can just nail those lines .
Old 12-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You know I watched many set tours on dvd, but I have to say JPJ made a very entertaining, enjoyable set tour not monotone boring like most set tours are
Agreed. I don't usually like set tours but his was fun. And Kate's "set tour" that she did was hilarious. GA has the best tours.
Quote:
Humor Chief I really like . James can just nail those lines
Totally. The Chief is actually quite funny.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I don't usually like set tours but his was fun
Yea, neither am I. I was kinda hesitant to watch it because I feel asleep during other tv show set tours, but nope James just. His improv was excellent, and definitely kept me awake . It's interesting that they keep the ratings on the fridge to see where they are on the weekly standings.

Quote:
Totally. The Chief is actually quite funny.
Truly. One of my favorite humor scenes of the Chief was when he was all competitive with Cristina in the class they were taking .
Old 12-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yea, neither am I. I was kinda hesitant to watch it because I feel asleep during other tv show set tours, but nope James just. His improv was excellent, and definitely kept me awake . It's interesting that they keep the ratings on the fridge to see where they are on the weekly standings.
Yeah, I was surprised that good set tours exist. Oh, and how often they fill up that coffee maker is amazing. I forget the exact number but it was big.
Quote:
Truly. One of my favorite humor scenes of the Chief was when he was all competitive with Cristina in the class they were taking
Those were great scenes. Him and Cristina work well together.