Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I also think S8 is going to be M/L 's season but also the original's season
so maybe Alex, Meredith,Cristina, Bailey, Chief and Derek wil interfere with Lexie and Mark

yes tomorrow music event, I am going to record it, so that I can watch without being interrupted
Old 09-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyloveanatomy (View Post)
I also think S8 is going to be M/L 's season but also the original's season
so maybe Alex, Meredith,Cristina, Bailey, Chief and Derek wil interfere with Lexie and Mark

yes tomorrow music event, I am going to record it, so that I can watch without being interrupted
well I so hope it's going to be an originals season, with Mark , Lexie,Callie and Arizona included
and the rest can just come for a while but not to much screentime I want my loved ones to be on tv as much as possible

well I already told my mom 3 weeks ago they have to leave me alone tomorrow and with all the commercials I always singing with it and I'm pretty sure she wants to watch it with me, just because I drive her crazy and she wants to know what the big deal about it all is
Old 09-13-2011, 09:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Just speculation:

Spoiler:
Old 09-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceNJoForever (View Post)
Just speculation:

Spoiler:

well I hope Jackson's mom will see Lexie at the hospital looking at Mark again
and then I hope his mom would ask him to to bring her with him that way he will ask her why and she can explain she saw Lexie staring at Dr Sloan that will help yet Jackson to ring another bel

I actually hope he won't cheat on her too, because Lexie soo needs to want to go back to Mark because she wants to and not because Jackson left her or cheated on her. So I also want Lexie to break up with Jackson and not the otehr way around
Old 09-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceNJoForever (View Post)
Just speculation:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Taylor swifts new song "Never mind" Is so reminding me of M/L
Old 09-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

So true

I'm soo sure that working with Mark will bring back those feelings and she will have no clue to what to do with those and if they work together I'm so sure she will act on them
I actually hope she will kiss him even when she is with Jackson not that I want her to cheat, but I want it to be impossible for her to resist him she just can't help herself hell if you look at Mark then you understand right
Old 09-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

I was thinking for the next title we use the song that was played in the Sofia/Slexie Scene.

You and i are so entwined, i’ve always knew that i was made for you

Spoiler:
Old 09-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I was thinking for the next title we use the song that was played in the Sofia/Slexie Scene.

You and i are so entwined, i’ve always knew that i was made for you

Spoiler:
they are indeed soo weird

but I do guess that Lexie will work with Mark and maybe Jackson wants to choose Plastics to be around them so he can see it for himself what's going on, pathetic? hell yes but then again it's Jackson

I soo see it too pink I just know it, I'm going to get slaped in the face hard next week but still I don't care cause I just know ML will make it they are just perfection
Old 09-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

I know the feeling, i just keep reminding myself that this is the painful part soon lexie/mark well be back together. But yeah the first episode is going to be hard to watch, though i don't think L/J well be getting to much airtime so it's all good.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know the feeling, i just keep reminding myself that this is the painful part soon lexie/mark well be back together. But yeah the first episode is going to be hard to watch, though i don't think L/J well be getting to much airtime so it's all good.
well I think they will only get a little scene in the beginning that we already saw in the promo and the video heart on fire other then that they won't have to much airtime, unless it's with the 3 of them

I think the fact that JL are together at the beginning is a good thing, that way everyone can see the way they will fall down and break up
Old 09-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
well I think they will only get a little scene in the beginning that we already saw in the promo and the video heart on fire other then that they won't have to much airtime, unless it's with the 3 of them

I think the fact that JL are together at the beginning is a good thing, that way everyone can see the way they will fall down and break up

I doubt Mark/Lexie well be in much of the SP.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

well I just think JL will be in the SP just with that bedscene, but that would be it, and I'm not sure if we will see Mark that much either so sad

but I'm positive that as the season evoluate we will see Mark more and Lexie staring at him

Well I so think we should kill this thread we should be at 170 when the season starts
Old 09-13-2011, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

We know Lexie has two scene confirmed thanks to the promo and pictures. other then that i have no idea. Now mark is another story, We have no sighting at all not in the promo or pictures.

Yeah lets do that.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We know Lexie has two scene confirmed thanks to the promo and pictures. other then that i have no idea. Now mark is another story, We have no sighting at all not in the promo or pictures.

Yeah lets do that.
well I don't need a Slexie scene in the SP(well I so want it but anyway not the point) I actually prefer it if we just see Lexie staring at Mark again, there are some things words can't say, and I'm pretty sure Lexie just staring at Mark says enough

I soo need that on my screen

hell we are so going to kill this thread and use that title you gave just ago
Old 09-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
well I don't need a Slexie scene in the SP(well I so want it but anyway not the point) I actually prefer it if we just see Lexie staring at Mark again, there are some things words can't say, and I'm pretty sure Lexie just staring at Mark says enough

I soo need that on my screen

hell we are so going to kill this thread and use that title you gave just ago
All that Yearning that one of the writers talked about last season. ... I just can't stand that, i actually would love a scene not her looking all brooding for him. LOL ....