Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2011, 09:49 AM
McB
Passionate Fan

I honestly feel that's why Jackson's mom is coming.

Ship, I'm still in love with you. I tried not to be but it didn't work!
Old 09-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

well I so hope his mother will help him to open his eyes

well I'd tried to get over GA and ML, but they are too perfect for me I love them too much to let them go

I just need to hear something pretty aseome and cute about them that way I can hope some more
Old 09-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McB (View Post)
I honestly feel that's why Jackson's mom is coming.
Good Spec, I can see that happening.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Triangle spoiler

Spoiler:
Old 09-13-2011, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Triangle spoiler

Spoiler:
I believe this is some good news I'm happy she answered me in the first place :-D
but I also think this means ML will be working together. and with that he will be her theacther agiain, and we all know what happend the last time

thanks to this we atleast know the will be having scenes together
Old 09-13-2011, 01:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Girls

Good spoiler

I was thinking, Lexie said that she don't want him to talk to her, maybe she needs to understand that even if he don't talk to her this don't mean her feelings for Mark will disappear, he works with her so the only solution for Lexie is Mark leaving Seattle Grace, but even in this case I don't think Lexie will forget Mark
I hope that is clear
Old 09-13-2011, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

hey Barbara well it's very clear

and I'm pretty sure that no matter where Mark goes, Lexie can't get him out of her mind that's what love does

I think when they have more scenes together and cases she will discover that those feelings are still there and that she can't get rid of them and that will lead to her thinking that they have to try again, and then she will fight for him
Old 09-13-2011, 02:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey

yeah, stirred-up feelings
Old 09-13-2011, 03:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
hey Barbara well it's very clear

and I'm pretty sure that no matter where Mark goes, Lexie can't get him out of her mind that's what love does

I think when they have more scenes together and cases she will discover that those feelings are still there and that she can't get rid of them and that will lead to her thinking that they have to try again, and then she will fight for him
Hey Sara

I agree and if we think, the last season shows that even if Mark was not talking to Lexie(he talked to her only on 7x21 and 7x22)she don't stopped to love Mark, she said that he needs to stop checking her out, but he did that only after a plan crash, because he knew how Lexie is, how sensitive she is.
Again ramble
Old 09-13-2011, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

I love everything about that spoiler, finally we get something good. I'm going to put Spoiler tags on my Spec just in case .....

Spoiler:

Also if you guys are interested the music from episode 22 the Mark/Sofia and Lexie song from that scene is on Trumblr.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love everything about that spoiler, finally we get something good. I'm going to put Spoiler tags on my Spec just in case .....

Spoiler:

Also if you guys are interested the music from episode 22 the Mark/Sofia and Lexie song from that scene is on Trumblr.
well I like your though on the spoiler

I do think that Lexie will fight for Mark, but I'm not sure if Mark goes into a new relationship, I think he wants all his time he has to give to Sofia

But Jackson will so go to April, at the moment he feels like he is loosing Lexie, he will so go to April and talk with her about it and he will finds out then he has some feelings for her
Old 09-13-2011, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

that right there, He is so insecure about lexie/mark's connection, i actually can't wait for him to destroy his own Relationship. this season might not be as bad as i first thought.

urg. got to start getting ready, i'll be back later, maybe my cellphone well work. lol.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
that right there, He is so insecure about lexie/mark's connection, i actually can't wait for him to destroy his own Relationship. this season might not be as bad as i first thought.

urg. got to start getting ready, i'll be back later, maybe my cellphone well work. lol.
well yeah that's one thing I hope that Jackson will ruin it himself and I soo need Lexie to ramble again to Meredith or so about Mark
I always love a rambeling Lexie

I like to believe that April won't know what to do, she will be torn between Lexie and Jackson I hope she can be friends with Lexie and still have a relationship with Jackson

just 9 days left untill we can see them again

I really hope Mark will invest all his time into his work and into Sofia, I don't need another woman in his life other then Lexie of course
Old 09-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
I really hope Mark will invest all his time into his work and into Sofia, I don't need another woman in his life other then Lexie of course
I hope we get more scenes of Mark with Sofia and maybe together with Lexie
I so want Lexie to hold Sofia
Old 09-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Lexie holding sofia would be magnific how sweet would it be if Lexie holds Sofia and Mark walks on them, I think his heart will skip a beat

Vicky tomorrow it's the musical epi here Belgium I'm so going to see it again

god I think this season is so going to be ours JL are toast and ML will rule the world