Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I can easily see her sabotaging his date. It's April we are talkinb about BUT at the end they'll laugh at it together and will become closer.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:46 AM
Extreme Fan

But the baby from April and Jackson is also too sweet. I hope we will see more often in the series. And I'm curious how it will be called.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebug84 (View Post)
^^^
I agree. I really can't see April sabataging Jackson's date. She KNOWS he no longer wants her. Let's give the girl some credit, she's got a little bit of pride and is not that pathetic to still be chasing after a man who doesn't want her. As we have seen previously once Jackson says he's done or rejects her and she believes him she lets go. The sabataging with def be the other way around.
This.

April isn't pathetic (Jackson is my fave, but if he is the dater right now, I want April to treat him like air tbh). No way she'd try to sabotage a date of his. Jackson on the other hand..he could totally do that in their current situation. I'm excited about this storyline, that's how sure I am it's gonna be April who dates.

I find it interesting how so many in the fandom thinks it's so strange for April to be open to do that. She is a mom, she isn't dead. She will be very lonely, missing her baby girl and the family she's not getting to have. Jackson will have the baby as much as she will. She thinks Jackson is happily divorced. Why wouldn't she try to move on if asked on a date?

Last edited by Haspen; 09-11-2016 at 07:29 AM
Old 09-15-2016, 04:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Anyone see the spoilers from episode descriptions. First episode April and Catherine talk and second episode Jackson suggest something to help Aprils recovery. I assume it's to temporarily move in?

Drama teachers man. 'Pretend to be a tree.'
Old 09-15-2016, 05:32 AM
Extreme Fan

It may well be possible that Jackson draws to April and lives with her and helps her with their daughter. (Hopefully we know then also as the name of the little one). I hope ha which come then April and Jackson so closer again.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel_89 (View Post)
Anyone see the spoilers from episode descriptions. First episode April and Catherine talk and second episode Jackson suggest something to help Aprils recovery. I assume it's to temporarily move in?
There is a sneak peak out with April & Catherine

https://youtu.be/J8-AV0Re1U4
Old 09-16-2016, 04:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Just cute sweet the little girl. And what makes them opposite Catherine for making faces. But I hope that the little girl not Catherine is hot. How would it be with Christine or Hope?
Old 09-16-2016, 05:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

So it's seems from the sneak peek that April is nervous to tell Catherine the baby's name and they decided Jackson would break it to her. So it means they feel as though she's going to have a fit when she hears it. So my guess is either the last name is NOT Avery. (Which Im leaning towards because Catherine would ABSOLUTELY lose her ish to know the baby won't be carrying on the Avery name) or they named her after another member in Jackson's family instead of her, (Harper after his grandfather) I could see how her feeling would be hurt with that given the option they chose to name her grand daughter after her great grandFATHER, instead of her grandmother.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

I don't get why Catherine thought April would name their baby after her, especially after all that has happened between them the last few weeks?

Magnus and Alec
Old 09-16-2016, 08:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
So it's seems from the sneak peek that April is nervous to tell Catherine the baby's name and they decided Jackson would break it to her. So it means they feel as though she's going to have a fit when she hears it. So my guess is either the last name is NOT Avery.
I think the only issue here is that Cathrine wants the baby called Cathrine. and she doesn't accept anything else. I think April is nervous to be tell her it isnt Cathrine. Her name is definitely Avery or Kepner - Avery.

Yeah , i dont see April sabotaging Jackson 's date because first it would be OOC to chase Jackson like that , she will be happy with the baby . Second ALso they have divorced because She did what she wanted regardless of JAckson feelings. So it would be character development to be more mature and thinking about jackson's feelings.

" If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son. "
Old 09-16-2016, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
I don't get why Catherine thought April would name their baby after her, especially after all that has happened between them the last few weeks?
Yeah, she should be grateful April isn't kicking her out of the room.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Something else. Can it be that April then then works in 13x04 again?
Old 09-16-2016, 10:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
I really wish April would grow a spine (well, she has since going off to Jordan but she's been aiming it at the wrong person–ie, Jackson) and tell Catherine just what she thinks of her. But then people would be calling April racist, so this is seriously a sticky situation.

Jackson is never going to tell his mum off for butting into every single damn aspect of his life, and to demand he name his daughter after her?
Old 09-16-2016, 06:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
So it's seems from the sneak peek that April is nervous to tell Catherine the baby's name and they decided Jackson would break it to her. So it means they feel as though she's going to have a fit when she hears it. So my guess is either the last name is NOT Avery. (Which Im leaning towards because Catherine would ABSOLUTELY lose her ish to know the baby won't be carrying on the Avery name) or they named her after another member in Jackson's family instead of her, (Harper after his grandfather) I could see how her feeling would be hurt with that given the option they chose to name her grand daughter after her great grandFATHER, instead of her grandmother.
Initially I thought the name was going to be Faith or Grace. After seeing the clip, I think the name may actually be Avery. Avery (middle name not Catherine) Kepner. It will be not an original idea. Hell, every female on One Tree Hill names their child their maiden name. I could see Catherine being angry that the last name is not Avery. Who knows what the name will be. April said they wanted it to be a strong name. Maybe the fight is because it is a super religious name and not Avery being the last name. Who knows.
Old 09-16-2016, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Satan Kepner.