View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 07:02 AM
Haspen
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebug84 (View Post)
^^^
I agree. I really can't see April sabataging Jackson's date. She KNOWS he no longer wants her. Let's give the girl some credit, she's got a little bit of pride and is not that pathetic to still be chasing after a man who doesn't want her. As we have seen previously once Jackson says he's done or rejects her and she believes him she lets go. The sabataging with def be the other way around.
This.

April isn't pathetic (Jackson is my fave, but if he is the dater right now, I want April to treat him like air tbh). No way she'd try to sabotage a date of his. Jackson on the other hand..he could totally do that in their current situation. I'm excited about this storyline, that's how sure I am it's gonna be April who dates.

I find it interesting how so many in the fandom thinks it's so strange for April to be open to do that. She is a mom, she isn't dead. She will be very lonely, missing her baby girl and the family she's not getting to have. Jackson will have the baby as much as she will. She thinks Jackson is happily divorced. Why wouldn't she try to move on if asked on a date?

Last edited by Haspen; 09-11-2016 at 07:29 AM