Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You can see someone putting their hand on Meredith's face at 0;03.
Here is the slow motion of the MD part of the promo:
YouTube - Grey's Anatomy 5x11 Promo in Slow Motion (MerDer)
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

i think the hands are the ones covering mer's face in the promo for the next episode, it's in the bunny dance scene
Old 12-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I so agree with you Andrea. We want screentime, storyline, ANYTHING, it is not that much to ask for the LEAD couple who's supposed to be on the show. I feel so betrayed coz we've got so many promises after the season finale and got nothing so far and there's only about 12-15 epis left
Old 12-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

It must be her own hand. She's laughing at Derek's dance...
I love you. - Don."
the d r a p e r s
♥ B E T T Y & D O N
Old 12-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathigrey (View Post)
I so agree with you Andrea. We want screentime, storyline, ANYTHING, it is not that much to ask for the LEAD couple who's supposed to be on the show. I feel so betrayed coz we've got so many promises after the season finale and got nothing so far and there's only about 12-15 epis left
I also agree with you Twinny Andrea. It is not that much to ask to give MD more airtime and a storyline but ABC obviously doesn't how we feel as long as they have the storylines they want shown on any show on their station.
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

it's def her hand. PD's hand is much bigger with larger fingers. The hand in Mer's face is long and slim with long fingers.
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuffofLegendsMD80 (View Post)
Wala, look in the OP from all the caps of the promo. Plus, it's under the animations. It happens really quickly.

Mer is wearing a fabulous purple hoodie which I like.

Those people who say we are complaining too much don't get anything and they don't get what we are talking about. We aren't saying we need the MD hour. What we are saying is that MD is your lead couple and if they bothered to pay attention in S1/S2 when GA was actually good they would notice how MD were the show's focus while all the other characters had lots of screentime as well balanced around them. That's the way the show needs to be to get it's focus back.

MD need to be the center, with the fab five around them. That's where the stories need to lie. Plus we need the sharp, witty, funny, poignant writing back. MD need to be more intimate, more loving, and more affectionate and they need to have scenes longer than 30 seconds with meaningful dialogue.

So, to those who says it's an ensemble sure it may be but Mer and Der are the stabling force of the show. Go back and watch S1/S2 and tell me differently.
Exactly,they were giving MD lots of focus even in S4 and especially after the strike and now the MerDer fan base should be happy to see them fade away like they are some old married couple ,never mind we been through 4 seasons of angst and breakups and third parties
If I have it my way of course the show would the MerDer hour and I have an extra AI hour along with it ( I wont lie ) however,its been 10 eppies and Callie and Erica,Mark and Lexie,Cristina and Owen and the 400 guest star has toke in total more air time then Meredith and Derek and I get why they don't have a storyline,but it wont kill those writer to give them some more air time.
You know Shonda only used MerDer to the press and on the GA posters of S5 everywhere they were put together front and center and now where are they ?

Im sorry for the long rent ,but I have to get it out of my chest!
Absolute Fan

Shonda's promises to her fans are meaningless because she NEVER follows through on them.

Most shows would kill for the kind of chemistry and charisma Patrick & Ellen can provide and she just wastes it year and year. I'm sick of it!

I still say that's Derek's hand and that the dance scene is a separate scene either before or after the hand covering. Oh, if only we'd get to see it this Thursday because it's going to drive me nuts until we know for sure.

- Andrea [ICON]
Master Fan

I DEMAND more MD scenes! Last episode it was too much about Callie having a fling with Sadie. It's too much! Shonda needs to get a grip of the writing or let us fans write it!
I love you. - Don."
the d r a p e r s
♥ B E T T Y & D O N
Old 12-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathigrey (View Post)
it's def her hand. PD's hand is much bigger with larger fingers. The hand in Mer's face is long and slim with long fingers.
I guess we will have to wait and see over who is right on the fact over whose hand is covering Meredith's face!
I love your posts Twinny Andrea and Wala! :clap"
I couldn't have said it better.

Last edited by brendadylan1984; 12-07-2008 at 03:47 PM
Old 12-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Callie & Sadie along with all those interns are so pointless on this show. They aren't needed. They are dead weight so get rid of them. Same goes to you too Denny and that Dr. Dixon whose just annoying.

But, Shonda keeps piling more people on to GA to cover up the fact she can't write anymore. Her creativity has been tapped, she's over. She's so over!

Does she realize that we MD fans would have been fine with them hugging while looking at the OR board? To see Mer comforting Derek about being "sick of the death". A shoulder touch? Anything? How about a kiss goodbye when Derek said, "See you at home"?

And, why didn't we get to see what they wrote in Joe's Blog about Mer telling Joe she had to get home to comfort Derek who had a bad day? Why didn't we get treated to that and less of the other pointless crap.

It wouldn't take much to please us, it's not hard. But, Shonda doesn't do it because she is evil and stupid apparantely.

- Andrea [ICON]
Old 12-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendadylan1984 (View Post)
I guess we will have to wait and see over who is right on the fact over whose hand is covering Meredith's face!
yeah we will. but i still think it's hers. lol
Old 12-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys, I'm back

I vote off #22

I KNOW it's her hand. Paddy's hand is bigger and his fingers are chunkier.
I bet my life on it.
You'll see on Januari 8th that I was right

Andrea, you're a Paddy fan, how can you not see it's not his hand ?

Paddy

Old 12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome back Eve!
Here are the votes so far:
#2 (Hannah)
#11 (Miriam, Elvira and Wala)
#15 (Andrea)
#22 (Eve)
Old 12-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

sometimes I wish MD were dead so they could have storyline and screentime, coz in this show when you die desn't mean you disappear, it means you'll become the center of the show.