Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Most of the wivers watch for MD, that's the truth
Old 12-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love your new MD avatar and signature Elvira!
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Absolute Fan

El, one of the Paddy/Ellen pics wasn't working from the last thread so I just took them both out.

It's okay, we've got some great new ones. And we can speculate for weeks about whose hand that is covering Mer's face. I never thought it might be Mer's until you guys said it was.

But, it still looks to me like Derek is coming up and covering her eyes. Those hands are long and manly. Plus, would Mer cover her eyes? And with her left hand?

- Andrea [ICON]
Old 12-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuffofLegendsMD80 (View Post)
El, one of the Paddy/Ellen pics wasn't working from the last thread so I just took them both out.

It's okay, we've got some great new ones. And we can speculate for weeks about whose hand that is covering Mer's face. I never thought it might be Mer's until you guys said it was.

But, it still looks to me like Derek is coming up and covering her eyes. Those hands are long and manly. Plus, would Mer cover her eyes? And with her left hand?
It makes more sense that Derek would cover Meredith's face because he may have a surprise for her that she is not allowed to see until he allows her to see it!
M♥D B♥D E♥B A♥I D♥I Ad♥A I♥G L♥G C♥M C♥O A♥P C♥V D♥C L♥A R♥N A♥B B♥K K♥D T♥D D♥D V♥D N♥E S♥D A♥E Z♥C E♥C B♥A J♥R G♥C Z♥K J♥K C♥C S♥B B♥L H♥N R♥R D♥S C♥B B♥N R♥L N♥V J♥R K♥R S♥K N♥C J♥A B♥E C♥N S♥E S♥B C♥D L♥L C♥S Jason♥Sam J♥L R♥P S♥C E♥T N♥B C♥P L♥P D♥J P♥J P♥A L♥L R♥J R♥M S♥S Avatar by catkirk7!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I need an icon. Any suggestion?

my favorite icon is an anitmation one of you girls used a while ago, its derek takin off mer's panties. its so HOT!

btw, i'm nathi for those who don't know me yet
Old 12-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
ABC needs to be flooded with letters about how we all feel over the lack of MD scenes.
MD fans already did that on the board and writer blog .
And what did we get 2 eppies of centric MD and 7 other eppies full with crap and pointless stories .
Quote:
Most of the viewers watch for MD, that's the truth
Even the non MD shipper will try spin it saying its ensemble and it cant be the MD hour,but it was proven by the rating every its an MD hour millions tune it,18 Million and something tuned just to watch MD reunite in S4 ,that speak volumes to me
Old 12-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathigrey (View Post)
I need an icon. Any suggestion?

my favorite icon is an anitmation one of you girls used a while ago, its derek takin off mer's panties. its so HOT!

btw, i'm nathi for those who don't know me yet
I love the avatar that you are talking about!
You have to wait until you reach 100 posts before you are allowed to use an icon though nathi.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi nathi, I'm Andrea. Nice to meet you!

There's MD icons all over the place on the internet. Really, you just have to do a google search for them to find literally millions of them.

I'm sure someone can find the panties one. You just need to have 100 posts to get an icon.

- Andrea [ICON]
Old 12-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guy you keep talking about someone covering Mer eyes where is that in the promo?
Old 12-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure that you will reach 100 posts in no time because you love MD as much we do.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys, do you have any cute icons that fits the orange on my sig?
Old 12-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh, I didn't know [about hte 100 posts thing].

Anyway, i'll keep posting til i reach it.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

OK Answer me about those hands
Old 12-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
OK Answer me about those hands
It's when Derek dances and Mer is laughing
Old 12-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Wala, look in the OP from all the caps of the promo. Plus, it's under the animations. It happens really quickly.

Mer is wearing a fabulous purple hoodie which I like.

Those people who say we are complaining too much don't get anything and they don't get what we are talking about. We aren't saying we need the MD hour. What we are saying is that MD is your lead couple and if they bothered to pay attention in S1/S2 when GA was actually good they would notice how MD were the show's focus while all the other characters had lots of screentime as well balanced around them. That's the way the show needs to be to get it's focus back.

MD need to be the center, with the fab five around them. That's where the stories need to lie. Plus we need the sharp, witty, funny, poignant writing back. MD need to be more intimate, more loving, and more affectionate and they need to have scenes longer than 30 seconds with meaningful dialogue.

So, to those who says it's an ensemble sure it may be but Mer and Der are the stabling force of the show. Go back and watch S1/S2 and tell me differently.

- Andrea [ICON]