Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sundays can't come fast enough for me these days. GA, DH, Arrested Development, The Simpsons, and Family Guy coming up. It's also the best night on Adult Swim. I seriously watch 5 straight hours on those nights.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl
Just wanted to say that I've been seeing the promos for this one and it looks like a laugh riot.
Totally can't wait. Have a couple days off, so was thinking of watching the first four eps again in the next couple days... Nice little mini-marathon...and lead in to the new ep...
Old 04-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Haha, I highly recommend the mini-marathon..I did it before the third episode aired and the next day I couldn't keep a smile off my face because I was filled with Grey's Anatomy happiness, lol. It really did put me in a good mood...but I can't say the same for you because I'm just plain strange .

I Johnny Rzeznik.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

i am totally bummed out coz i will be out of town, and most likely to miss the next 2 episodes.

however, i have faith with my cousin, who liked the last ep and most likely to be converted to be a GA fangirl too. she will record the shows for me. and if she doesn't thank god for torrent files.

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 04-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigs_Go_Moo
Haha, I highly recommend the mini-marathon..I did it before the third episode aired and the next day I couldn't keep a smile off my face because I was filled with Grey's Anatomy happiness, lol. It really did put me in a good mood...but I can't say the same for you because I'm just plain strange .
Eh...sounds no stranger than anything I have or will do...

Looking forward to that marathon, though it's a bit too late tonight for it. Maybe tomorrow night...

Quote:
i am totally bummed out coz i will be out of town, and most likely to miss the next 2 episodes.

however, i have faith with my cousin, who liked the last ep and most likely to be converted to be a GA fangirl too. she will record the shows for me. and if she doesn't thank god for torrent files.
Awwww...too bad you won't be around for the next two eps man... But seriously, yeah... for torrents. If it weren't for them, some of us still wouldn't be seeing the show...Tahra for instance...
Old 04-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica
Awwww...too bad you won't be around for the next two eps man... But seriously, yeah... for torrents. If it weren't for them, some of us still wouldn't be seeing the show...Tahra for instance...
i'd give a big hug to those who do the torrents!

i've been causing a commotion over GA with my friends as they all live in Philippines (i live in Los Angeles).... they now want to get GA there too since its all i worship now.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 04-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***isy***
i'd give a big hug to those who do the torrents!

i've been causing a commotion over GA with my friends as they all live in Philippines (i live in Los Angeles).... they now want to get GA there too since its all i worship now.
You and me both...torrents are a lifesaver when you forget to tape...or are dumb like me and tape over something only to realize later you want to watch it again...

And about your friends...torrents could be their best friends in this situation too...
Old 04-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

robotica - i know! for some reason my vhs doesnt timer record on me, but works on my cousin! so its good to know there's torrents!

re: friends - yeah, they seriously want to see it.... Lost is a big hit there in Philippines, so i imagine them getting Grey's Anatomy will happen soon!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 04-21-2005, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
robotica - i know! for some reason my vhs doesnt timer record on me, but works on my cousin! so its good to know there's torrents!
Hmmm...my old VCR was great at taping timer recordings for the longest time, but finally conked out on me just before Christmas. Luckily my parents had the insight (along with a suggestion from me before that option died) and bought me a new one for Christmas...
Old 04-21-2005, 04:35 AM
Absolute Fan

I've got an 200 gb external drive. Now i feel like a greedy squirrel.
It's a love hexagone here: computer with external disk, my old fashioned e mule, DVD player, fanforum my husband and I.

Mariana
Old 04-21-2005, 11:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

robotica - my old vcr was great too. i had to send it to my mom as she said that vcrs were no longer sold in philippines - its all dvds. and dvd-recorders are expensive.

my aunt and i bought a vcr/dvd combo with dvd burner, but for some reason it doesnt timer record right on me. boo!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 04-21-2005, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
robotica - my old vcr was great too. i had to send it to my mom as she said that vcrs were no longer sold in philippines - its all dvds. and dvd-recorders are expensive.

my aunt and i bought a vcr/dvd combo with dvd burner, but for some reason it doesnt timer record right on me. boo!
Odd that the Phillipines would filter out VCRs before the US and Canada. And I know...a DVD recorder runs around $250...a bit more than I want to spend at the moment...

Sorry to hear that your timer recording is mucked up though.

OT, but I'm debating on whether to work some more on my online exam or to install the software for my iPod at the moment...
Old 04-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't wait til this eppy appears because it will be GOOD...heh heh...I think Meridith is going to get a LITTLE drunk..muahahah. And you know what i enjoyed from the previews was the george sandwich
Old 04-21-2005, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ami_07
I can't wait til this eppy appears because it will be GOOD...heh heh...I think Meridith is going to get a LITTLE drunk..muahahah. And you know what i enjoyed from the previews was the george sandwich
Of everything you mentioned here the thing I finding the most odd is the description of the George sandwich...

Sounds like it'll be another good on though...
Old 04-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Passionate Fan

well he's in like a sandwich with TWO girls..that i can't really memorize!