Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2006, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Hi, my name is Brian and I haven't seen "When Harry met Sally."

I never seem to see movies. I always wait till they hit DVD, and by that time I forget I wanted to see them. Just more of a books/TV person I guess.

Old 04-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I read the blip of the next new ep of the April 30 ep in TV Guide. It says that Izzie quizzes George about his personal life. That sounds good. I hope it does not end up like the phantom D/A plot a while back.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78
Well, I read the blip of the next new ep of the April 30 ep in TV Guide. It says that Izzie quizzes George about his personal life. That sounds good. I hope it does not end up like the phantom D/A plot a while back.
Hmmm...you're right, Pia. That does sound promising... And yeah, let's hope it doesn't the way of D/A's 'permanent living arrangements' storyline, as that whole situation was just sad...
Old 04-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, in the olden days (OK, 3 months ago), I would have gotten exciting. Now I'm not holding my breath. But I'm excited anyways. I love jealousIzzie!
Old 04-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, in the olden days (OK, 3 months ago), I would have gotten exciting. Now I'm not holding my breath. But I'm excited anyways. I love jealousIzzie!
I hear ya...on all counts... And jealous Izzie is good Izzie...no question there...
Old 04-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But yeah I hope it doesn't end up like the D/A plot we were supposed to get (I was so bummed when that never aired). I can't wait for jealous Izzie
Old 04-24-2006, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica
This is my hope as well...
Honestly, it's part laziness...and part just liking the surprise of seeing something for the first time without any prior knowledge of it. Makes it seem more powerful or meaningful somehow...seeing something that I haven't already clouded/muddied up in my mind from the spoiler info I've read... I've been down the spoiler road on a few shows in the past, and suffice to say...after dealing with that sort of thing already, I know what I'm talking...at least in my opinion...
Yeah, that's the bad thing about spoilers. You can read something that gets changed, or something that you think is something great, but really isn't.. and end up all disappointed. I love spoilers though, I can't imagine not being spoiled for all my favourite shows now. (and it's not hard when your country refuses to show GA ahem )

But the BGL mentions in ep descriptions at least means BGL scenes
Old 04-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by p&j =true luv
Yeah, that's the bad thing about spoilers. You can read something that gets changed, or something that you think is something great, but really isn't.. and end up all disappointed.
This was always my biggest problem with spoilers. Got tired of the lack of surprise and disappointment when things didn't turn out the way they were portrayed, or that I expected...

Quote:
I love spoilers though, I can't imagine not being spoiled for all my favourite shows now. (and it's not hard when your country refuses to show GA ahem )
This is fair...I'm never going to be the one to criticize others for reading spoilers, since I understand how tempting it can be. Particularly in your case when your country doesn't even show Grey's...

Quote:
Exactly... Hopefully there'll be some good ones...
Old 04-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Could i be added to the list?, their just so funny and cute specially the scene where
she says its okay for him to look at her in her underwear
Old 04-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerfinn
Could i be added to the list?, their just so funny and cute specially the scene where
she says its okay for him to look at her in her underwear
Nice to meet you Malin...welcome to the Grey's board and the BGL thread...

Will add you now...
Old 04-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love spoilers though, I can't imagine not being spoiled for all my favourite shows now. (and it's not hard when your country refuses to show GA ahem )
Understood. I'm in the US, so I haven't really had that problem with TV shows or movies. But it's happened with some foreign comics I've read. Knowing it's out there, and not having access. It's killer.

Welcome Malin!

Quote:
That's my hope.

I wonder what Izzie is going to ask him about? I'm thinking it's definitely Callie. And I know she wants him to move back in, but I don't see it happening right now.
Old 04-24-2006, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wonder what Izzie is going to ask him about? I'm thinking it's definitely Callie.
This is my thinking... Probably will give him the whole third degree thing over Callie, and I'm not sure how he'll cotton to it...particularly considering the way he reacted the last time she approached him about it. Could be interesting...

Quote:
And I know she wants him to move back in, but I don't see it happening right now.
Yeah, I see this coming up as well... Though I agree with you in not seeing him moving back in...at least not in the immediate future...*shakes head*

Last edited by Robotica; 04-25-2006 at 06:33 PM
Old 04-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica
This is my thinking... Probably will give him the whole third degree thing over Callie, and I'm not sure how he'll cotton to it...particularly considering the way he reacted the last time she approached him about it. Could be interesting...:nod;
Yeah, I hope they have something like the scene when she and George found out about his syph. And she kept making fun of Olivia.

But the Callie thing seems more serious, so probably not.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I hope they have something like the scene when she and George found out about his syph. And she kept making fun of Olivia.
This would be nice...but...

Quote:
But the Callie thing seems more serious, so probably not.
I'm more inclined to agree with you here...
Old 04-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is his first relationship that's somewhat serious, and has a chance of working out. I think that'll really be a test of their friendship.

And I'm really surprised the subject of Denny hasn't come up between them.