Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-10-2010, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's gorgeous, isn't it? Makes you remember what an amazing couple those two were, as friends and as more.
Mmhm. I really need to rewatch seasons 1 & 2 one of these days.

Quote:
But I really did enjoy the episode, except the part where Chuck slapped my Morgan (I share my mom's Morgan love)
That part was so funny, though!
Quote:
My friend who was watching with me kept saying why did she shoot the guy and then spends 10 minutes talking to Chuck instead of just shooting, LOL? It was kind of weird. She popped the other guy right away but with Chuck she wastes time talking.
I haven't seen the episode in a while, but I think she wasn't going to kill him? Just take him in.

Quote:
That episode was great. Made me laugh and teared me up and had lots of actions, so those are always good.

Now I have to find a way to rent season 2. I have the week off next week so that should help.
It really is. The last time I watched it I hadn't seen it in AGES, and I forgot what a really good episode it was. One of the more underrated ones, I think.

So, thoughts on season 1 as a whole? And yay for season 2! It basically takes what they established in season 1, and makes it that much more fun and epic. Plus the writers are far more confident in writing characters, storylines, etc.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey Red, so they explore more of Casey's love life in season 2? I cannot wait. I really like him and am glad they are exploring more aspects of his personality.
Mm, more just his background in general. The biggest stuff/reveals about him are in S3. There's some stuff about Sarah's background in S2 too.

Quote:
Did you read the books the movie was based on?
I did not, no.

Quote:
At first I thought she couldn't stand him but it is becoming more and more clear that while he does annoy her a bit like a pesky little brother, she does have some tenderness and affection for him.
Yes, totally.

Quote:
and just imagine your ending instead of the real one.

I like your writing a lot better anyway, LOL.
Thanks!! And that's what I do - pretend whatever I didn't like about their SL didn't happen. Actually, probably because I watched it, up to S5 is in my head as canon, and S6 (excepting the premiere with George's funeral) and anything that after that doesn't exist. And that being said, even if up to the end of S5 is technically canon in my head, I've rewritten it.

Quote:
Red... you sure that was your first time using Sony Vegas? Sht son, that vid was supreme! And for a first effort and everything. Well done, bb! And I mean it.
Thanks buddy!! And yes, it truly was. I spent like four evenings fumbling around in it, googling help every few minutes and then finally got it to "good enough" . I'm taking my time more with my second attempt, and I'm trying to figure out how to do masks and opacities and stuff. Any helpful tips?

Quote:
SO SORRY for not replying to those e-mails! I've been (mostly) internet-less for the past week.
Don't even worry about, dude. I was just ranting and was all like, "Nic knows how to make awesome stuff! She must explain it to me NAO!" Once I got frustrated enough I figured out the gist of it.

And thanks for the HQ tip. I will be sure to do that on my next one so it looks nicer.

Quote:
I did think about that. I'll have to see how the ratings go. If they seem pretty decent and if NBC gives them the back 9 extra episodes there is hope.
Mm, true. It'd be sweet if they get another season (they'd be like the Little Show that Could ) and then it'd be doubly sweet if we ended up going to CC and the Chuck panel together!!

Quote:
Speaking of, TONS of guest-star scoopage has been coming in.
Nice!! I took a peek. And I am SO excited by the idea of "little Awesomes"!

Quote:
I... haven't been keeping up with the rewatching.
I thought I was right on, but I checked again last night, and I'm actually a week behind. So I watched a few more. I'll wait to Friday to discuss.

Quote:
Quote:
That's one of Red's! =)
I thought it looked like one of Red's art. I found it doing a google image search. It was one of the first photos that popped up.

It's gorgeous, isn't it? Makes you remember what an amazing couple those two were, as friends and as more.
I was gonna say! Nice - I didn't know my stuff could come in google!

Quote:
One of the more underrated ones, I think.
I always seem to leave it off my S1 favs list, but it really should on there, b/c I enjoy like every little bit of it.

Quote:
It basically takes what they established in season 1, and makes it that much more fun and epic.
Exactly. You can see it already, in just the first few episodes (I'm on 2.05). What's more awesome for S2 for me, is that I certainly remember the gist of it, a few specific moments, and highlights, but I've definitely only seen each episode once, so watching them is like rediscovering them. And there's certain moments (like the kiss in 2.02, with Sarah in the red shirt! Or later in... not sure which, but Nic, you'll know what I mean when I say "the shower moment"! Or the motel moment!) that I have like every second in screencaps of. So it's awesome to actually watch it again finally.

Quote:
Yep, she is a huge Morgan fan
Morgan is FANTASTIC. I'm a huge Morgan fan too. It's continually depressing to see how loyal he is to Chuck and how Chuck doesn't or isn't able to return the loyalty, and then it's heart-breaking to see how Chuck not being able to be there for Ellie and Morgan tears him apart. That's one thing that has always been very hard about the show for me, because I'm all overemotional and deeply invested about it. But now having seen S3, it's SO much easier to watch. So when I feel sad for Morgan or Ellie or Chuck like that, then I can sit back and be relieved that they finally know the truth in S3!!

~Red

[ icon ]
Old 08-12-2010, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

from tumblr:

credit: anditsdraining

George: Um, I’ve been keeping my distance ‘cause you’re with Alex but I just want to let you know I’m still here…I still care.
Izzie: Thanks George.
George: And you don’t want to talk about it?
Izzie: Not yet.
George: Okay, good night.
Izzie: Good night.
Grey’s Anatomy - I Will Follow You Into the Dark (5x17)
Old 08-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I was defs going to do that very thing yesterday (bump with picspam) but then I was the last one who posted, so I didn't want to DP.

That's lovely, Cindy. I love that moment, it's so sweet and special. I love how he asks, gently, and then gently backs off when she says she isn't ready.

Everyone is busy in BGL land...!

~Red

[ icon ]
Old 08-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bess Rackham (View Post)
I was defs going to do that very thing yesterday (bump with picspam) but then I was the last one who posted, so I didn't want to DP.

That's lovely, Cindy. I love that moment, it's so sweet and special. I love how he asks, gently, and then gently backs off when she says she isn't ready.

Everyone is busy in BGL land...!

~Red
Great minds think alike!

I love that moment too... although it is tinged w/ the sadness of S5 heartbreak, but it was a moment so true to how George loves Izzie

I guess everyone is summer-busy...

I've been out-straight here... Nicole & Owen are at camp this week so me and the little guy are running crazy trying to get lots of the extras done that are just too hard to do dragging 3 kids around w/ me. Not to mention my school plans have been making me reconsider my orginally planned schedule...
Anyhoo... everytime I think it's going to slow down, I must jinx myself b/c then it just gets busier
Old 08-12-2010, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys. Sorry, work has been hellish. I had a bad eye infection and I am still feeling like doodoo dog.

So so tired.

Red, yes, I use Google images a lot for my avvies and found a lot of your stuff looking for Red and George thing.

That is your Gizzie site, right?
Kirby Media - Desktops & Avatars

It shows up in the google search.

Great banner, Cindy. LOL, I found it yesterday on the google image search but was too tired to post it.

I just love that scene so much. George is such a loyal friend to her and he always has his Izzie's back. AWWW!

I so miss them.

I love that he doesn't push her too hard either. True love is being there to help but not imposing your help either

Red, do you speak French like at all?

Because Just like heaven is actually based on TWO books, but only the first one has been translated into English.

The first one, unlike the movie, has a sad ending, but they follow up the story of the couple Lauren and David in the second novel, which I found pretty genius.

They also bring back those characters as guest stars in a third book.

Anyhow, the first book's name is If it were true (Et si c'était vrai) and it's by Marc Levy.

Here is his site:
Marc Levy's official website - If Only It Were True

He's a Fre nch author, but perfectly bilingual and had some of his books made into English TV movies and movies.

The movie is greta, but the books are freaking awesome.

OK, so next week, I am going to try and go get the season 2 disks at Blockbuster or Rogers.

I cannot wait to elarn more about Sara. She is a big question mark right now.

Ooh I just read Bronson Pinchot would do a guest spot. I love him from perfect strangers, was such a cool show.

I like Morgan and Ellie's platonic brother-sister relationship and his cute adoration of her.

About Gizzie, they end on the bench for me, the rest is all of my own making. Marriage, running a clinic together, kids and all. I make it happen in my head, Much better than the show, LOL.

Red, did you make a video and I missed it because I have no idea what video you are all talking about? I am not finding it.

Yes Chuck versus The Marlin is totally one of my favorites. It has it all, and a lot for every single character too. I forgot to mention but love that Casey has Sara's back about getting Chuck's back and his sad expression when he thinks Chuck will have to be put away somewhere safe. It does seem he cares after all.

Oh I hate seeing Morgan's hurt expression all the time. When he was talking to him and Chuck left, he looked so sad. My poor baby, whaa! I know Chuck has no choice and it is killing him too though but I feel so bad for Morgan and Ellie.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the picspam! I really loved that scene. It showed how they grew apart since the break-up, and were clearly not as close, but whatever made them so close in the first place and remnants of that bond were still there.

Quote:
Thanks buddy!! And yes, it truly was. I spent like four evenings fumbling around in it, googling help every few minutes and then finally got it to "good enough" . I'm taking my time more with my second attempt, and I'm trying to figure out how to do masks and opacities and stuff. Any helpful tips?
What fandom/song are you vidding to? I haven't delved into the world of masking yet, so I couldn't tell you. But you can youtube tutorials on it. What I'd tell anyone is cut to the beats of the music, and try not to keep a particular scene on for too long. Oh, and never just put a random scene of people talking (if you're not using the dialogue) in there and not cut the scenes. (unless you do it in slow motion) But it seems you have that down already.

Quote:
Mm, true. It'd be sweet if they get another season (they'd be like the Little Show that Could ) and then it'd be doubly sweet if we ended up going to CC and the Chuck panel together!!
Absolutely on both counts! If I have enough moolah, that is. How much did you spend during last year's Con?

Quote:
Exactly. You can see it already, in just the first few episodes (I'm on 2.05). What's more awesome for S2 for me, is that I certainly remember the gist of it, a few specific moments, and highlights, but I've definitely only seen each episode once, so watching them is like rediscovering them. And there's certain moments (like the kiss in 2.02, with Sarah in the red shirt! Or later in... not sure which, but Nic, you'll know what I mean when I say "the shower moment"! Or the motel moment!) that I have like every second in screencaps of. So it's awesome to actually watch it again finally.
For me, it's like I'm so familiar with certain scenes because of vid making I picture exact facial expressions in my mind. Because I have to note them for videos. (and picspams) And I see picspams everywhere on tumblr.

Quote:
Ooh I just read Bronson Pinchot would do a guest spot. I love him from perfect strangers, was such a cool show.
I'll bet anything his character will be saying "Don't be ridiculous!"

Quote:
I cannot wait to elarn more about Sara. She is a big question mark right now.
Her past stories are my favourite. <3

Quote:
I like Morgan and Ellie's platonic brother-sister relationship and his cute adoration of her.
That's what it turns in to. The season 1 Morgan-obsession is the most we'll be seeing of the Ellie/Morgan relationship, unfortunately. It's very toned down in season 2 & 3, as is Morgan the character.

Quote:
I know Chuck has no choice and it is killing him too though but I feel so bad for Morgan and Ellie.
Mmhm. Which is why, as Red said, season 3 is awesome in the way that Morgan (and eventually Ellie) find out. But unfortunately Chuck is going to keep his search for Mom from Ellie this season.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Kirby Media - Desktops & Avatar
Oh my god this is amazing!

George dieing ....

Who did it and how? Great job! Congrats
I would like to steal and use

http://www.kirbymedia.ca/desksnavas/...gi_ficdsk1.jpg

Last edited by Horges; 08-12-2010 at 01:01 PM
Old 08-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
everytime I think it's going to slow down, I must jinx myself b/c then it just gets busier
I hear ya. The month of July was totally mental for me (there was one weekend where we had two separate weddings, a family dinner AND another bridal shower to attend!!). Right now/this week, I finally have some down time, but it's not gonna last, so I'm taking advantage of it.

Quote:
I had a bad eye infection
No good! Feel better soon.

Quote:
Kirby Media - Desktops & Avatars
Ya, it's my private art site. That's where I put all the art I make, fics I write (and soon vids too), into different genres. I haven't been able to update in a while. Marie, it's cool if you want to look around and snag whatever you want, 'cuz I know you'll credit when/if used, but I would really appreciate it if you didn't link it to anyone else besides us BGLers. I'm a little paranoid of people stealing my art , so I tend to give the link out sparingly! On the other hand, if it's coming up in Google, s'pose there's not much I can do about it.

Quote:
Red, do you speak French like at all?
Very, very little. I took it in school and enjoyed it, and would like to properly learn it, but simply haven't.

Quote:
Marriage, running a clinic together, kids and all. I make it happen in my head
Aw, sounds very cute. And pretty much like mid-S4 on, our collective imagination trumps the actual show by a mile.

Quote:
Red, did you make a video and I missed it because I have no idea what video you are all talking about? I am not finding it.
I did indeed!! It's for Terminator. Which I'm not actually a huge fan of (it's enjoyable action) but when I first heard the song I used ("Days Are Numbered" by Billy Klippert - an Alberta boy, Marie!!) I couldn't stop imagining a vid to it, using Terminator clips, and that was like... I don't even know how many years ago. So I absolutely HAD to make that vid first upon getting my hands on Sony Vegas. You can see it here, Marie: YouTube - "Days Are Numbered" - Terminator

Oh, which reminds me. Nic, apparently the version I bought (Platinum and not Pro or something) means I don't get the blending modes!! Like Dodge, Screen, Overlay and stuff. I *only* get Multiply.

Quote:
Oh, and never just put a random scene of people talking (if you're not using the dialogue) in there and not cut the scenes
That is one of my biggest pet peeves, so I certainly will be doing my best to avoid doing it. It makes me feel like the vidder couldn't be bothered to make it pretty or make it make sense, they just stuck it in there to kill time or something.

Quote:
cut to the beats of the music
This vid won't be as precise, b/c the beats are sort of more random, and I'm much less focused on the clips this time. This one is definitely more of an experimental/trying things out/getting a better feel type vid.

Quote:
What fandom/song are you vidding to?
It's for the movie "Catch Me If You Can" and the song is "Med Blodnasir" by Sigur Ros. The biggest thing I'm trying to experiment with is cutting up audio and putting it here and there, and then secondarily, some textures and overlays of other clips and stuff.

Quote:
How much did you spend during last year's Con?
WAY too much! I went for a full vacation with a friend, and it was like 14 days, plus the Con and everything I bought in between. I think it was like... a good $2000 - $2500. If I'm only going for the Con, tho, maybe a day on either side to get ready then decompress (trust me, you will absolutely need the decompress day post-Con!!), it'll be waaay less.

Quote:
But unfortunately Chuck is going to keep his search for Mom from Ellie this season.
At least she knows about the previous spy stuff!! And will Morgan be in the know, at least?

Edit:
Quote:
Who did it and how? Great job? Congrats
I did!! That one is for my fic, "Torn to Tattered". As a fellow BGLer, feel free to look around that whole website Bernadette, and use whatever you like (with cred when necessary).

~Red

[ icon ]
Old 08-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At least she knows about the previous spy stuff!! And will Morgan be in the know, at least?
He'll be more than in the know. The team are kind of split up at the start of the season, with regards to Casey & Sarah still being spies and partners (refrains overwhelming excitement) and now that Chuck is out of the spy life looking for him Mom, Morgan is probably in the best position to help him.

Quote:
Oh, which reminds me. Nic, apparently the version I bought (Platinum and not Pro or something) means I don't get the blending modes!! Like Dodge, Screen, Overlay and stuff. I *only* get Multiply.
Sucks! But I don't use those much anyway. Only if I'd ever use textures for overlays. But you have effects, right? Like, Colour Curves, Colour Corrector, Colour Balance, Gradient Map, etc? You can also youtube tutorials on colourings.

Oh! Also experiment with panning (or zooming in). And motion blur. (in Vegas Pro you click on Video Bus Track in View and and extra column comes under your timeline. You right-click and go to Insert/Remove Envelope and select Motion Blur, but it could be different in Platinum. =/) And maybe, considering the song, you could try and slow down some moments.

Quote:
WAY too much! I went for a full vacation with a friend, and it was like 14 days, plus the Con and everything I bought in between. I think it was like... a good $2000 - $2500. If I'm only going for the Con, tho, maybe a day on either side to get ready then decompress (trust me, you will absolutely need the decompress day post-Con!!), it'll be waaay less.
That is a lot! And how much were the 4-day passes?
Old 08-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys, I am finally on vacation, so happy.

I have never had such a busy summer.

I am fee.ling a bit better but I still have a lot of allergies.

The infection is feeling a bit better but the eye is still a bit red. A friend advsied me to put on a tea bag on my eye so will try this tomorrow.

Red, don't worry. I never even thought of sending it to anyone. I was just surprised when it showed up on my google image search. I guess anyone who does a search for GI icons will find them. I also noticed that every GI banner people on Fanforum have show up in the search too.

Aww, it's too bad you don't speak French. It is a pretty tough language to learn. I just have no idea why he translated the first book in English and not the second. The English-speaking fans were furious about it and I don't blame them. The two books are so so good, although the first one is slightly better.

If you get to read the first one, tell me and I'll give you a recap of the second one.

About Gizzie, I agree. Seasons 1 to 3 Gizzie was absolutely perfect as well as early season 4, then she butchered them.

I am always amazed reading the Gizzie fans ideas for them. They sound so much better than the mess we were given the last seasons with them. It seems she lost her grasp of who they were and forgot how special their bond was.

The funny thing is I meet new convert fans every day, which shows the enduring power of those two, I guess.

Not a huge Terminator fan either. I saw the two first ones but not the erst, but it was some mindless enjoyment, a bit like The A team.

I don't have time to listen to it now, but will tomorrow. I subscribed so I can get all your stuff.

I had no idea you were padfoot.

Love the Gizzie background and the super cute RR little icon you have on your channel. two of the best couples. Talking about RR, I saw an amazing video for them. I can send you the link if you are interested.

Ooh, $2000 bucks is a lot but as long as you had fun, it's probably worth it. My guided tour to Italy is about $2500 bucks, for plane, and all the breakfasts, most of the attractions and most of the dinners. Then we have to pay extra for lunch and anything we want to buy of course. Not too bad for 14 days though.

Ugh I hated hated hated when Chuck found out about his mom and had to lie to Ellie AGAIN. I was like are you kidding me? I thought we were finally done with this cr*p!!! Ugh!

I hope he at least confides in Morgan because I'll go nuts if he has to lie to him too again.

OK, off to bed.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The funny thing is I meet new convert fans every day, which shows the enduring power of those two, I guess.
LOL, I love the way you say "convert" like it's a cult or religion. "Join us George/Izzie shippers and know eternal love and harmony for life!"

Oh, I thought my previous past was clearer. Morgan is helping Chuck find his mom.

We're not sure if Chuck tells Sarah and Casey, though. I think he will, but I can't say for sure. If not, I wouldn't understand why. I know last season Chuck only confided in Morgan (in the back six, when it actually mattered that he confide in Sarah) and not Sarah because of his insecurities, abandonment issues and the fear she'll just up and leave, but hopefully his fears are finally put to rest. If not, he should just date Morgan. I know people keep on talking about Sarah needing to open up more, but I think Chuck is the one who needs to do it now. Just saying "I love you" isn't going to cut it.

As if you couldn't tell, I'm a little worried about what they're going to do with CS this season.

Quote:
Ugh I hated hated hated when Chuck found out about his mom and had to lie to Ellie AGAIN. I was like are you kidding me? I thought we were finally done with this cr*p!!! Ugh!
As Fedak said, this is a spy show. So it has to have it's secrets. Where's the fun in having everyone knowing everything? They took a big risk by letting Awesome in on it. So bringing both in Ellie & Morgan in also magnified that by 100. (of course, they didn't know if they were coming back for a season 4 or not, so I suppose they had to) And I get why he won't tell her, She wants him out of the spy life (which is understandable) and even though Chuck isn't an agent anymore, he's probably going to be in as much danger trying to find her, and Ellie will tell him stop anyway. I highly doubt Ellie wants anything having to do with their mom.

Speaking of, I'm apart of this Chuck collab youtube channel, and we have our first vid up! I think we did well. =) YouTube - - Supermassive Black Hole

And, just for the sake of cuteness. Imageshack - w87.mp4 - Uploaded by zacharylevi YouTube - UHHHHH

<3

Oh! Zac just live streamed from the set! Recorded Live #380025 - TwitCasting

Don't say I never keep you guys updated.

ETA (hours later): He did another one a 2:30 AM! Recorded Live #381685 - TwitCasting

Last edited by gingerly; 08-14-2010 at 06:31 AM
Old 08-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Well, thing is, French not English is my mother language. I am pretty bilingual (have to being a translator and all) but sometimes I don't always use the right word.

I just meant people who used to not like Gizzie who now do and that is the only word I could think of to describe this. I didn't mean to call the people who didn't love them unlightened or anything.

Oh I must have missed that part of the post about Morgan. Do you have any spoilers about this or is that just conjecture?

Yes I agree. I think Chuck is the one who had more trouble with the relationship. He kept things from her many times, which really annoyed me. I don't know if he wanted to protect her or what but they need to be partners and equals. Sometimes men think to think they need to protect the women when all the women really need is for the man to be honest with them and treat thema s their partners.

Yeah I know why Chuck has to lie, but I love Ellie and her bond with Chuck so I hate this.

Really cool video. This is only the second time I see a video with that kind of effect. It's really kind of mind-blowing. Love the song too.

Put it on my Chuck playlist on Youtube.

LOL, Zach seems like a big kid just like TR. How cool would it be if TR guest-starred on Chuck? I think those two would be good friends.

Is that his son chasing him around?
Old 08-15-2010, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, thing is, French not English is my mother language. I am pretty bilingual (have to being a translator and all) but sometimes I don't always use the right word.
Oh, no! I didn't mean to offended. You chose the right word, bb, it was just me trying (and failing) to make a joke. It was 5am when I wrote that, so you can imagine I wasn't on top form. ^-^

Quote:
Oh I must have missed that part of the post about Morgan. Do you have any spoilers about this or is that just conjecture?
Yeah, Fedak, Zac, Josh and Josh (Gomez) said it. There's more info in the OP of the Chuck spoiler thread. =)

Quote:
Yes I agree. I think Chuck is the one who had more trouble with the relationship. He kept things from her many times, which really annoyed me. I don't know if he wanted to protect her or what but they need to be partners and equals. Sometimes men think to think they need to protect the women when all the women really need is for the man to be honest with them and treat thema s their partners.
And you haven't even seen the last half of season 2 yet. It's worse then. Because it's about him not trusting her. But in season 3, I do kind of get it. I completely understand why he didn't tell her about his health in vs. the Tooth. She just told him she loved him, which is huge for her, and he wasn't about to ruin it and say, "That's great and all, but I'm about to go insane, and maybe even die. What's for dinner?" In fairness to him, he was going to tell her. But he should have told her after that, it wasn't fair to her. Like, I said, though, Chuck still has insecurities, and has massive abandonment issues (re: mommy and daddy) and CS just started dating for real, so I'm assuming he still feared she'd leave. Again, hopefully that's over with. And I get him wanting to be sure about Shaw. I'd be the same.

Although considering CS are having "serious bumps" in the relationship by episode 3, I don't know what'll happen.

Quote:
Yeah I know why Chuck has to lie, but I love Ellie and her bond with Chuck so I hate this.
Yeah, I feel bad for Ellie in some ways, especially when she finds out Chuck has been looking for their mom.

Quote:
Really cool video. This is only the second time I see a video with that kind of effect. It's really kind of mind-blowing. Love the song too.
Thanks! <3

Quote:
LOL, Zach seems like a big kid just like TR. How cool would it be if TR guest-starred on Chuck? I think those two would be good friends.

Is that his son chasing him around?
I seriously love that guy. And I love how he knows, like, everyone on set. And the things you'd hear about him from people on set are just... <3. It would be pretty awesome if TR guest starred! But I wonder as who?

And no, it isn't. Probably a friend's child or nephew. =)

Last edited by gingerly; 08-15-2010 at 10:37 AM
Old 08-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Oh I wasn't offended. I just wanted to make sure my meaning was clear. I am never quite sure I am using the appropriate word at times.

OK, so the Chuck and Morgan thing seems pretty reliable. Love it I adore their friendship.

Chuck and Sara thing reminds me of Nick and Tess after their marriage. They went through a lot, and then he learned he had that hereditary heart disease that could kill him and he decided to try and keep it from her. He thought he had put her through enough and he didn't want to ruin her happiness. She found out and she told him she had married him for better or worse and everything he was going through, she wanted to know.

Chuck keeping the truth from Sara about his health reminded me of that. He wanted to protect her and spare her pain but she wanted to be included in his life and be his partner in every sense of the word.

I haven't seen season 2 yet. I will try and get the videos this week, but do they explore some of Chuck's feelings towards his dad leaving them in that season? Or his mom? They did very briefly mention Chuck and Ellie being left alone, but do they delve more into this?

I do hope this time around, Chuck lets Sara in on everything that is going on. This is his mom that we are talking about, something very important to him, and I think Sara would feel very hurt and left out if he didn't let her in something that close to his heart.

So in your video, you had a lot of Jordana Brewster in it. Does she have a big role? I really like her from her days on As the world turns. Is there a possibility she would come back?

I'm still looking forward to a Bryce return. I loved him.

TR could guest star as a detective or as a lab guy a bit like Marshall on Alias. Although I would really like him to play a detective or a CIA agent. That would be sexy.

Zach sounds a lot like TR. TR was friends with everyone from the makeup artists to the person who brought the food and pretty much everyone had great thing to say about him. Well, everyone except one, LOL.

They seem like both big kids with great sense of humor and pretty down to earth.

OK, I'm off to bed. Really tired.