Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

What does being religious and drinking have to do with anything?
Old 04-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

i'm 100% completely shipping alex&april.
I was looking forward to The jackson/april stuff but that was a major letdown for me.

April and alex sparkle together<3
Old 04-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

I always thought these two would be a good match, in terms of what both can bring to each other, and actually grow with each other, indivdually and together
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 04-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
What does being religious and drinking have to do with anything?
I just meant in terms of how she sounded when she said Jesus hated her for having sex, it felt like she wouldn't be the type to be at the bar as frequently as she is. I didn't mean to be offensive, I was just saying the whole Jesus storyline felt left field for me.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I always thought these two would be a good match, in terms of what both can bring to each other, and actually grow with each other, indivdually and together
Agreed! And I agree so much with the comment on the last page about how now whenever/if AA get together, there won't be that awkwardness. But anyways, they definitely do bring out different things for each other. April's gotten so much more assertive and confident with Alex's constant nitpicking and she's helped him get serious in a way. I'm so glad they weren't just cast off after that scene that won't be mentioned.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

i didn't take offence to it, i just didn't get how it was connected. April said in Season 6 finale that she lived in a farm in the Midwest, it would be logical that she religious, but then she came to Seattle those beliefs could have faded away, it seem that way to me
Old 04-27-2012, 09:30 PM
Addicted Fan

I was just connecting the whole Christianity part, but I see what you're saying. If her beliefs faded away then why did she feel so bad about losing her virginity? That is a big deal though so I can see it.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

I Can't remember the whole Alex Case, but i think it was Adrenaline, Even Jackson commented on the sudden Forwardness that April had going on, I think in that moment she wasn't thinking of anything. She clearly was a little tipsy, i wouldn't say drunk, but tipsy. I'm in no way blaming Jackson, but he should have stopped it before they got inside the actual room. Ugh, I don't know, I do agree the whole Jesus hates me thing was a little out there, But if she took to heart of what the pledge to wait for marriage is, seriously, then i can see that comment coming up. put that with how it happened, call me crazy but i doubt April thought she would be having sex for the first time in an hotel, tipsy, basically a one night stand because they weren't dating and aren't (Which i figure) dating.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Addicted Fan

I definitely agree about the adrenaline. Also, maybe just trying to seek comfort during such a defining moment for all of them? I'm not sure. It's definitely interesting to think about. With Alex, I think it was more of her just liking him SO much and not wanting to mess it up. She ignored the warnings from Jackson and Lexie about him and was probably just really happy to be talking to him.

Here's the scene. I forgot how to embed videos again.

So weird seeing how nervous she is to just talk to him, when now she pretty much says whatever she wants to/around him.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have a prediction to make!
April and Alex will sleep together in the finale episode of season 8. That's right, I said it. People wanted a threesome - here's your threesome. And a darn hot one as well!*fingers crossed*
Old 05-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

He started calling her “Aps”...
Old 05-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the little nickname he gave her and how he was being nice to her.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Addicted Fan

The nickname was so cute and how thrown off she was by him being nice. And the pity fries!

Last edited by romance novel; 05-11-2012 at 08:14 AM
Old 02-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Add me?

Natalie
Old 02-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

added you
Old 02-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Hello!

Add me, please

I was wondering if there's a thread for them and I finally found it . I'm a big Japril supporter, but there was a time when I liked April and Alex together in a romantic way but at the same time I knew they would probably fight all the time
I like this weird AK2 relationship and I hope we get more scenes with them, and them with Jackson, it's always funny. AK2 banter always cracks me up and besides they look cute together