Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-22-2007, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and to think in the pilot Izzie thought the Nazi didn't like her. I think that was in the deleted scene
Nah, it was in the actual episode - when they were eating lunch and Izzie just goes "The Nazi hates me."
Old 04-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
hey, IsabelAmandaEvans, what's your name? or at the very least, what can I call you? your username is so long
It is awfully long . My name is Melissa, but you can call me Mel too .

Quote:
-[The] Caretaker's
-[The] Mamma's
-[The] Supporters

(if anyone has any better suggestions, please feel free.)
Those are nice . All I could think of was
-McMamas
-Bailey's Cricket

Quote:
Indeed....which in another twist of parallelism (which tends to be pretty rampant on this show), kind of mirrors the way the Chief fills in as a sort of substitute/surrogate dad for Mere... Go figure...
Good catch . It does fit .

Quote:
Nah, it was in the actual episode - when they were eating lunch and Izzie just goes "The Nazi hates me."
Okay thank you . I must have been thinking of the extended deleted scene in the tunnel then .

During hiatus I watched S1 "Winning a Battle, Losing The War" and I noticed that was the episode that had the first inkling that Bailey and Izzie share a trait in common trait/bond.....emotional involvement. Some say Bailey was emotionally involved after her baby is born, which is true, but to me Bailey was emotionally involved since S1. It's just in S3 both Bailey and Izzie admitted they do get emotionally involved , and it will be a constant struggle to keep it in check. In this episode both Bailey and Izzie are emotionally upset about the patient.

Izzie's goodbye to the patient

Bailey's emotions finally come out by telling off Viper's friends that because of their dangerous activity just cost a man's life
Old 04-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Those are nice . All I could think of was
-McMamas
-Bailey's Cricket
Bailey's Cricket...that's cute...

Quote:
Izzie's goodbye to the patient

Bailey's emotions finally come out by telling off Viper's friends that because of their dangerous activity just cost a man's life
Good catch there, Mel...managed to miss that one somehow, even after just recently rewatching that ep myself...
Old 04-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bailey's Cricket is cute!
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I like the name, Bailey's Cricket!! Very cute
Old 04-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Seems we're all in agreement on Bailey's Cricket...go figure...
Old 04-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Total Fan

Whoa...I made a name . So does it go into the title somewhere? .
Old 04-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Addicted Fan

sure, Mel!.. maybe Chris can put it in the title considering how we're computer challanged
Old 04-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

Cool . That we are .
Old 04-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Actually adding the name to the title after the thread's already on the go is something only a mod or more can do around here... I'd be happy to edit it in... Congrats on your first name creation, Mel...tis a great one indeed...
Old 04-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Total Fan

Thanks Chris . Okay either I'm really hyper or very bored, but the name looks very cute in the thread title .
Old 04-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Addicted Fan

no, it does! Yay us! It's my first successful thread And your first name.. awesome

Thanks Chris!
Old 04-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
no, it does! Yay us! It's my first successful thread And your first name.. awesome
Awesome . I think we just had an online "Rockstar" moment hehe.

Gotta love Bailey's Cricket . It's where the tough love...warm fuzzies play .
Old 04-24-2007, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great to see "Bailey's Cricket" in the title! Nice job Mel.

Okay so what are some other great Izzie/Bailey moments we can talk about?
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-24-2007, 07:56 AM
Total Fan

Gee, good question because, for me personally as viewer, there are so many . They had some really intense to very funny moments.

Oh...one of my favorite moments was in the Christmas episode when Izzie gave Bailey a present for her and the baby . Okay I know Izzie said it was from everyone, but I have feeling Tiny Tim wanted to pick the present for herself :lol.