Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Actually I'm scared for the finale too, especially because we still don't know anything about Justin's contract... I absolutly don't think Alex will die, because I think that Justin will stay, but I don't know, I'm just scared that Shonda will joke with his fate in the finale...
Old 03-22-2014, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if we'll be left wondering if he's going to live or die. Though if Cristina's the one making his medical decisions, whatever it is, it can't go into next season, since she won't be there.

Although I would think Shonda would want to keep the focus on Cristina. Putting another piece of MAC in a life/death situation, takes the focus off Cristina. Unless Justin doesn't want to return. I don't know. Hope Shonda wouldn't kill Alex and leave Jo to mope. And I'd be pissed if Jo and Alex were killed and Leah, Shane, and Stephanie come back next season.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

They probably will leave his fate on a cliff. Considering we havent heart about Justin's renewal yet

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Haven't heard about Chandra, James, or Sara's either. They all could be left with their fate up in the air Though they did James last year, but we knew his contract wasn't up until this year then so there wasn't a point. (Plus Shonda accidentally tweeted a picture with him on set )

I am leading toward a fire being this year's catastrophic event. It's one of the few things they haven't done.
Old 03-22-2014, 06:51 PM
New Fan

Hi all, I'm new here! Can I be added to the shipper list? I LOVE Jolex so much!

I decided to come out of lurkdom because I've been seeing a lot of stuff about a potential death for Alex, and it's really scaring me. In season 8, Shonda had to cut three people for budget cuts. With such a big cast, and ABC not doing well in rankings, I feel like more budget cuts could be on the way. Thoughts?
Old 03-22-2014, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

^^ added you. Welcome

Old 03-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTga848 (View Post)
Hi all, I'm new here! Can I be added to the shipper list? I LOVE Jolex so much!

I decided to come out of lurkdom because I've been seeing a lot of stuff about a potential death for Alex, and it's really scaring me. In season 8, Shonda had to cut three people for budget cuts. With such a big cast, and ABC not doing well in rankings, I feel like more budget cuts could be on the way. Thoughts?
I hope a cast cut is coming but I don't want Alex or Jo to go. Ditch the ones no one likes (Leah, Steph, Shane) not the beloved characters.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
They probably will leave his fate on a cliff. Considering we havent heart about Justin's renewal yet
it's not the only one ...Sara ramirez, Sarah, Jesse, Kevin et Chandra too?...Sure Justin want to stay too. really hope with Sandra departure ,not another cast member will gone too!! i will be so sad for Jolex, i'ts only the beginning for them Now i'm afraid....

and i agree the others intern are not really liked by the fans...

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."

Last edited by ryanforever; 03-23-2014 at 03:56 AM
Old 03-23-2014, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Yeah i know the others like Sara, Jim Pickens and Chandra do have to renew their contracts too but Justin's is the only one i really cared about.

Old 03-23-2014, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
Yeah i know the others like Sara, Jim Pickens and Chandra do have to renew their contracts too but Justin's is the only one i really cared about.
Me too

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 03-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

And i wouldnt like it if his relationship with Jo is not given a chance to blossom as much

Old 03-23-2014, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Only care about Alex me too, and I think that there are still a very big potentially for great stories for Alex, so cut him off would be a very waste for the show... IMO
Old 03-23-2014, 03:21 PM
New Fan

Alex definitely has a lot of story lines left to explore beyond the season, especially compared to some other characters -- Webber seems to be slowing down, even Owen after Cristina leaves. So I really don't know why they would force Justin Chambers off the show. Unless he wants to leave OR they need to cut somebody for budgetary reasons (but again, for budget reasons, wouldn't make sense to kill Alex).

I am a little concerned though because I thought they would have announced news about contract renewals by now. I would think they would want to keep fans content knowing the rest of the originals are coming back considering that Sandra Oh is not?
Old 03-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm just thinking that maybe they don't say anything about contract renewals so in the season finale they can joke with this cliffhanger...
Old 03-23-2014, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

They are probably holding off the news about renewals on those four on purpose