Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
And I'm glad for that. He had a lot of girlfriends over the seasons, but Izzie and Jo were the only women where he had chemistry with.
I agree and the only ones who he had deep feelings fot
Old 02-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Three more episodes to come. Is he staying the whole time in Mer's bed? They should at least give him something decent to do than to make him stay all the time hiding in the house.
I think we'll find out everything next episode. He's in navy scrubs again for 15 I think so we will definitely know before then.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
And I'm glad for that. He had a lot of girlfriends over the seasons, but Izzie and Jo were the only women where he had chemistry with.
I initially liked him with Ava.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 02-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It was good at first, but then the more the storyline went on...I think it went downhill.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-08-2017, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
I initially liked him with Ava.
She brought out a softer side of him. That's the only thing I liked about their relationship. But they didn't have any romantic chemistry together.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Can't wait to see exactly what happened in tomorrow's episode!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-09-2017, 06:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Three more episodes to come. Is he staying the whole time in Mer's bed? They should at least give him something decent to do than to make him stay all the time hiding in the house.
Alex should look for his own apartment instead of letting Meredith use it. He will never change and have something solid when he lives with Meredith.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Change doesn't always happen
Old 02-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I do agree that the Idea of surgeons pretty much at the top of their fields, not even having their own BED is ridiculous though. Obviously my hope is eventually that he works things out with Jo and they start to build a family of their own together, and I really don't want him to stay in that frat house longer than he needs to. Alex and Meredith can still be bffs whilst allowiing him his his own life at the same time. It's one of my biggest issues with the portrayal of that friendship. I want his scenes to be more balanced, he doesn't have enough scenes with the other cast, I mean when was the last time he even shared a scene with Jackson?? I really enjoyed his friendship with him in season 9, and I think it's sorely needed. I miss when Callie and Cristina were here, I loved his friendships with them as well
Old 02-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
Change doesn't always happen
Changes, however, are necessary and important for life to move on.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
and I really don't want him to stay in that frat house longer than he needs to. Alex and Meredith can still be bffs whilst allowiing him his his own life at the same time.
He lived in that house before, with all his girlfriends. I think this house is more home for him than anything in his life before. It gives him safety and Meredith is part of this home. I still believe that he doesn't have feelings for her, so staying in her house, in her bed, gives him kind of solace and safety.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Grey's Anatomy: Justin Chambers Talks Alex Karev's Fate

Quote:
What will become of Alex Karev?

Last week’s Grey’s Anatomy brought the pediatric surgeon back after it was revealed he’d taken a plea deal — and jail time — for a violent outburst against surgical intern Dr. Andrew DeLuca (Giacomo Gianniotti). And yet! when Karev showed up at Meredith Grey’s (Ellen Pompeo) door at the end of the episode, he was definitely in jail.

Justin Chambers, who plays Karev, is opening up about what exactly Thursday’s episode of the hit ABC show will reveal about Alex, including some changes his character is set to undergo in weeks, and perhaps years to come.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
He lived in that house before, with all his girlfriends. I think this house is more home for him than anything in his life before. It gives him safety and Meredith is part of this home. I still believe that he doesn't have feelings for her, so staying in her house, in her bed, gives him kind of solace and safety.
Yeah I understand that he feels safe there and he's not in a good place with Jo, and that's why he's there at the moment but my point was really that in time he deserves his OWN family, and that entails his own space with that family, which I hope that greys allows him to have. My worst nightmare as an endgame for him is playing uncle to someone else's kids, when he's in the position (or hopefully will be in time) to have his own, with someone that loves him more than anything. And also sharing a bed with someone at his age and with his job is a bit ludicrous.. obviously at the moment while it's up in the air what's going to happen to him is understandable, but going forward he should at least have his own room!!
Old 02-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

That interview looks very promising for Jolex.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

We find out what happened with the charges tonight. it's about darn time.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe Shonda is trying to portray that friendships are greater than romance stories. Judging by everything that happened in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what she is going for here.

{taek su mi sun}