Still so pissed.

Spoiler:

Icon: Nikki
Old 10-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-11-2014, 05:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

So pissed that Alex didn't get the seat!
I loved to see more Alex this episode, I liked his scenes with Mer, I would have liked to see Mer more interested and involved in Alex's preparation for the board meeting.

The board presentation and voting scene seemed rushed to me - maybe we'll get more insight on why they chose Bailey, who voted for who, etc.... On the plus side, Stephanie got to see how condescending Bailey is towards Alex.

It would have been nice to see somebody close to Alex(Mer, Jo) to be there for him as he exited the conference room, heartbroken. Now, Alex has no job, no board seat - and what did he do wrong - absolutely nothing!
Old 10-11-2014, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

sad for Alex he trunned down another job for this.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler:

Last edited by begonia; 10-14-2014 at 08:36 PM
Old 10-15-2014, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Mer and Arizona did not vote for him??? WHY?? seriously hope alex will cut ties with his so called best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a shame.
______________Pfff bul****t... this show suck

it's just a terrible betrayal from Mer!

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."

Last edited by ryanforever; 10-15-2014 at 03:28 AM
Old 10-15-2014, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Maybe she has a good reason.

It's a drama, of course they're going to create drama. It doesn't suck.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

sorry that suck a little for Alex

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 10-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

A tough moment for Alex to realize Mer and Arizona didn't vote for him!

I also don't have a problem with Mer or Arizona voting for Bailey if they had a good reason. After all, it was a business decision!

I was hoping they will vote with Alex not because he is their friend, but because they know him better - a good person and a good surgeon that will make a good board member. Seems they were all very professional (well, except Mer, she went to the board meeting "a little drunk" ) and chose Bailey based on professional experience. Of course Bailey has more experience: she was their teacher.

Anyway, I still wanted for Alex to get the seat, just because he owns the shares and he didn't do anything in his career to discredit him of being a good board member. I still (delusional, I know ) hope this outcome is revisited.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I agree, if the whole of the board thought that Bailey was the better candidate and/or gave the better presentation, then that I also have no problem with it. But according to the spoiler it sounds like at least 2 of them have personal, ulterior motives, which isn't so okay with me. Thats great if Arizona gives him the Peds seat or whatever, but its not ok for her not to check with him first and just make such a huge decision for him (which she has done before). As for Mer, I have no idea what her reasoning could be other than she was just blown away by Bailey. But it doesn't sound like that will be the case.

I"m glad that is isn't all over though, because I kind of thought it was a cheat that we didn't get to hear the presentations or any of the board's remarks. Plus, I was annoyed that the writers went out of their way to show Alex really trying and wanting it and Bailey just arrogantly assuming that it was hers for the having. I thought it was kind of manipulative and not great storytelling, but maybe there will be more to it after all.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

If the article isn't referring to Arizona and Mer, I don't know who else it could be refer to because there was never a time I thought Callie or Derek or Richard would vote for Alex, and I always thought Jackson would be on the fence.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Plus, I don't think that Alex would feel betrayed by anyone else but Mer and AZ. I'm sure he figures that the rest wouldn't vote for him anyway. Oh well, he is still a shareholder and that has to mean something (maybe he will be Bailey's boss )
Old 10-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Though, if Alex becomes Head of Peds, then Mer is the last person from her residents class to not be Head of Anything or doing anything extraordinary. Plus, she has the new sister who's more successful than her. Not counting April or obviously Izzie or George, since George is dead and we don't know what happened to Izzie.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of the Radio (View Post)
Plus, I don't think that Alex would feel betrayed by anyone else but Mer and AZ.
I agree. I dont think he would care if the others didnt vote for him. Except for Mer and Arizona

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-16-2014, 06:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Though, if Alex becomes Head of Peds, then Mer is the last person from her residents class to not be Head of Anything or doing anything extraordinary. Plus, she has the new sister who's more successful than her. Not counting April or obviously Izzie or George, since George is dead and we don't know what happened to Izzie.
That will definitely increase the drama and the tension between them! But I have to be honest and say that I don't want Alex's career storyline to become all about Meredith and how she feels. Alex has been the victim of that too many times. So while, having Alex possibly advance can add to what she may already be feeling about Cristina, Derek and her sister, I hope it is just kind of implied and not a huge focus.