Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ (View Post)
I have to say I really like Mark's new girlfriend. I forgot to mention this last night but I really do. Mark better not screw this up she seems like a nice girl. I think I can get behind them and start shipping them but not yet...
What's the point... endgame always overrules random guest stars.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

I have to wonder if anyone back in season four wanted to ship Rose/Derek
Old 01-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ (View Post)
I have to say I really like Mark's new girlfriend. I forgot to mention this last night but I really do. Mark better not screw this up she seems like a nice girl. I think I can get behind them and start shipping them but not yet...
At least she seems drama free. It´s not easy to tame Mark but one redhead did it before and really well, so we´ll see...
friendswithbenefits
Old 01-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMallie (View Post)
At least she seems drama free. It´s not easy to tame Mark but one redhead did it before and really well, so we´ll see...

Didn't Mark cheat on her with a nurse in NY? I wouldn't call that tame. Also when they had their bet mark was still looking at other women. The only one who ever tamed Mark Sloan and actually got him to Commit was Lexie.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I have to wonder if anyone back in season four wanted to ship Rose/Derek
I really don't see the relevance of this here...

I get it that you hate her because Mark is screwing her instead of Lexie, but why bring in conversation something that has nothing to do with this triangle.

ETA: In s3 Mark was ready to commit to Addison and he kept his part of the bet, even if he was "lookin' at other women".

Mark/Callie, Mark/Addison, Mark/Julia - all this work for me and all this relationships showed me how inappropriate Mark and Lexie relationship is. It's like I'm watching an incest happening on my screen everytime this two kiss.

Last edited by overcode; 01-06-2012 at 12:15 PM
Old 01-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcode (View Post)
I really don't see the relevance of this question...

I get it that you hate her because Mark is screwing her instead of Lexie, but why bring in conversation something that has nothing to do with this triangle.
Because SR instant on having the same SL for both couples. Also i have the right to ask the Question. So yes it is Relevant, don't like the question don't answer. and by that comment i'm going with a No. Shocking
Old 01-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Didn't Mark cheat on her with a nurse in NY? I wouldn't call that tame. Also when they had their bet mark was still looking at other women. The only one who ever tamed Mark Sloan and actually got him to Commit was Lexie.
I said "tame" cause Mark was a manwhore and he was the one who "tamed" women. But if tame for you is like love, i have my own opinion. For me, the only women that truly know and love every side of Mark are Addison and Callie. Many examples to quote but i don´t wanna bore you. For me, Addison is Mark´s weakness and Callie gets pretty close. The last time M/A were together, chemistry spoke for itself but they were on different pages. Too bad they are on different shows now cause i´m not sure if there would be a Lexie/Mark thing if Addison was around but that´s just me. How many times did Lexie break up with him? and then the jealous attitude following. I´m kind of tired of that. Meanwhile, this redhead is having fun with him and if she makes him happy, i´m happy. Don´t take it so personal. If he ends up with Lexie, what´s the big deal?
friendswithbenefits

Last edited by McMallie; 01-06-2012 at 12:58 PM
Old 01-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It's like I'm watching an incest happening on my screen everytime this two kiss.

You really need to get a grip on reality .

Incest really . Do you even know what it means?? Are Mark and Lexie related in anyway shape or form
Old 01-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really don't see the relevance of this here...

ETA: In s3 Mark was ready to commit to Addison and he kept his part of the bet, even if he was "lookin' at other women".

Mark/Callie, Mark/Addison, Mark/Julia - all this work for me and all this relationships showed me how inappropriate Mark and Lexie relationship is. It's like I'm watching an incest happening on my screen everytime this two kiss.
You are sick you do realize this right, this is what wrong with this world. Ageism and out there fully thanks for proving that. You seriously just offended every women and man out there that are in an age gap relationship. Hope you are proud of yourself.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm insulted by your insinuation that MD are similar in anyway with ML. Their SLs are nothing alike. Nor are the triangles. Just because is a guy and two girls in both SL doesn't mean that they are the same.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMallie (View Post)
I said "tame" cause Mark was a manwhore and he was the one who "tamed" women. But if tame for you is like love, i have my own opinion. For me Addison and the only women that truly know and love every side of Mark are Addison and Callie. Many examples to quote but i don´t wanna bore you. For me, Addison is Mark´s weakness and Callie gets pretty close. The last time M/A were together, chemistry spoke for itself but they were on different pages. Too bad they are on different shows now cause i´m not sure if there would be a Lexie/Mark thing if Addison was around but that´s just me. How many times did Lexie break up with him? and then the jealous attitude following. I´m kind of tired of that. Meanwhile, this redhead is having fun with him and if she makes him happy, i´m happy. Don´t take it so personal. If he ends up with Lexie, what´s the big deal?

Dude, Do you really want to go there? Lets see first off Lexie never had to change mark. oh look Addison did. Mark never (On sCreen) told Addison he loved her (That's because he didn't) Not to mention Mark has showed over and over again the only women he actually wants is lexie. Not Addison or Callie. Who did mark propose to oh right lexie the only reason he talked about marriage to Callie was from a baby. So i'm sorry to burst your bubble but Mark/Addison were never together, never well be together. That ship has sealed long ago. Also if Addison loved mark so much as you all claim why did it take her all of 2 seconds to forget about him. Yeah Sleeping with Alex. I'm sorry Addison nor Callie ever really got mark, i guess that's why mark told Callie Lexie makes him happier then "ANYONE" before
Old 01-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You are sick you do realize this right, this is what wrong with this world. Ageism and out there fully thanks for proving that. You seriously just offended every women and man out there that are in an age gap relationship. Hope you are proud of yourself.
And you just insulted another member of this board. I hope you REALIZED that. I am waiting for your apologies.

You do realize that there is a gap difference between MD and I still ship them to death.

I said that it makes me sick to my stomach when this two kiss.

And last time I checked I'm allowed to be grossed out by whatever I want.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm insulted by your insinuation that MD are similar in anyway with ML. Their SLs are nothing alike. Nor are the triangles. Just because is a guy and two girls in both SL doesn't mean that they are the same.
I'm sorry that has nothing to do with Calling two people of different ages who aren't related Incest because they are going out. That is sick! and I'm offended. that is something that is reality not fiction, Why you would say that is beyond me.

So because you said these two that makes a difference. Ageism sorry you fall into that line of people
Old 01-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Actually it makes all the difference in the world.

I never mention the age gap did I? So don't put words in my mouth. It's all about the way is Mark around her.

Last edited by overcode; 01-06-2012 at 01:16 PM
Old 01-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbugged1814 (View Post)
You really need to get a grip on reality .

Incest really . Do you even know what it means?? Are Mark and Lexie related in anyway shape or form
And YOU need to read twice before responding to a post.

Did I say they were in an incestual relationship? NO. Did I say that they look like they are in one?

So you should really get a grip of reality!