View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:02 PM
JaSam4Life
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMallie (View Post)
I said "tame" cause Mark was a manwhore and he was the one who "tamed" women. But if tame for you is like love, i have my own opinion. For me Addison and the only women that truly know and love every side of Mark are Addison and Callie. Many examples to quote but i don´t wanna bore you. For me, Addison is Mark´s weakness and Callie gets pretty close. The last time M/A were together, chemistry spoke for itself but they were on different pages. Too bad they are on different shows now cause i´m not sure if there would be a Lexie/Mark thing if Addison was around but that´s just me. How many times did Lexie break up with him? and then the jealous attitude following. I´m kind of tired of that. Meanwhile, this redhead is having fun with him and if she makes him happy, i´m happy. Don´t take it so personal. If he ends up with Lexie, what´s the big deal?

Dude, Do you really want to go there? Lets see first off Lexie never had to change mark. oh look Addison did. Mark never (On sCreen) told Addison he loved her (That's because he didn't) Not to mention Mark has showed over and over again the only women he actually wants is lexie. Not Addison or Callie. Who did mark propose to oh right lexie the only reason he talked about marriage to Callie was from a baby. So i'm sorry to burst your bubble but Mark/Addison were never together, never well be together. That ship has sealed long ago. Also if Addison loved mark so much as you all claim why did it take her all of 2 seconds to forget about him. Yeah Sleeping with Alex. I'm sorry Addison nor Callie ever really got mark, i guess that's why mark told Callie Lexie makes him happier then "ANYONE" before