Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

13.14: "Back Where You Belong" - Air date Feb 23th, 2017

Happy Grey's Day!

Last edited by That's My Girl; 02-24-2017 at 11:59 AM
Old 02-23-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually enjoyed this episode. More than some previous ones since we came back.

I hate not seeing Mer at the hospital but I like that she stood her ground for Richard.

Jackson needs a better storyline! And again, he and April SUCK. What episode do they not completely suck, I mean, seriously. This is the worst greys couple in existence. Can we get a new love interst for Jackson now?

I liked this weeks storyline for Jo... it's nice to see some sort of development there and that she had a hard time with the abusive father. I thought the whole "dilemma" was a no brainier though. Give the kidney to the son! And when the father wanted to donate, that was an obvious decision as well. Regardless of who it was coming from.

Love seeing Alex back at the hospital!

Minnick and Arizona are just blah. She looks like Callie so shes a replacement imo. On top of that it literally came out of nowhere. She hated her two weeks ago, and then this week they are friends and "sneaking around" and now kissing? No thanks.

Why is Amelia still on this show? LOL.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

I liked the episode too. Reminded me of the first seasons with the bantering between the roommates in the Grey house. I really missed that. I wasn't surprised that Amelia moved in. Meredith is the next to family for her.

I'm not sure what to think of Japril. I thought they would bond over the baby again, but with April's new job it brings them even more apart.

I don't like Minnick and I think it's too rushed for Arizona and her to have a romantic relationship. I don't think she looks like Callie. Maybe the hair, but her character is different.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Minnick is white. I'm not sure how she looks like Callie just because they both have dark hair. Plus Callie had a big frame and this one has an overage body size. I think she is very different from Callie and is in fact more annoying.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Callie was one of my favorites because of her caring and kind demeanor. Minnick is the opposite. Or it seems that way. When her patient died the episode before you could see that she was not totally heartless.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to call it now, Amelia is pregnant. And I have a bad feeling someone is dying at the end of the season.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

The actress is pregnant, not Amelia. I think the last time she slept with Owen was before her pregnancy test, which was negative. She can't be pregnant.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Except she had slept with another man, but I doubt that very much. Amelia confides to Owen, who had a son who died shortly before birth.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't understand this... I missed like 2 episodes. Amelia slept with someone else?
Old 02-26-2017, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

No, I do not think so. But who knows. I'm not surprised at Greys. Not even a romance between Meredith and Jackson can arise. But I think I should rather be quiet, maybe Shonda is here with you.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Not even a romance between Meredith and Jackson can arise.
The thought is just gross.

I don't think Amelia slept with another man. Why should she? I mean I still believe she loves Owen in her own way. She just can't overcome her fears.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
The actress is pregnant, not Amelia. I think the last time she slept with Owen was before her pregnancy test, which was negative. She can't be pregnant.
She might not have been pregnant at the time of the scare, but it's possible she could have been but wasn't viable to measured when she did... So even if after the scare, they went celibate...

I doubt they would do it. But television has been known to do it. And would be a way to get Amelia and Owen back to what was really bothering her, her baby she lost. If she discovered she's pregnant during their separation.

It happened with April and Jackson...

The actress is just coming back from her maternity leave, which is why we haven't seen Amelia as much...

And why we probably haven't seen Meredith...and this storyline sidelining Meredith was to given Ellen a short maternity leave to spend time with he new son...

Many pregnancies and babies abound with the cast this season. So the show has had to work around it.

A interesting storyline. Still hate the Mimick storyline. But I know the show wanted to focus on the originals after the most recent cast renegotiation period. This is the way to use Bailey and Richard, even if it doesn't make any sense and is annoying...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 02-26-2017, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
You do realize they can manipulate the timeline right? I think it makes sense as to why she's constantly eating Yogurt and sleeping alot two things she did while she was pregnant on PP. She is also stressed GA has done the whole I'm three months and didn't realize it because I was stressed. So I'm still betting she is indeed pregnant.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
You do realize they can manipulate the timeline right? I think it makes sense as to why she's constantly eating Yogurt and sleeping alot two things she did while she was pregnant on PP. She is also stressed GA has done the whole I'm three months and didn't realize it because I was stressed. So I'm still betting she is indeed pregnant.
Yup. I forget how long it's been since Amelia left Owen. The whole fall finale, and then coming back was overnight, and it's only been probably days. Or maybe a couple of weeks, since Minick is now well adjusted to the position and yet it's still causing trouble. I don't think Meredith has been suspended long. So at most it's only been a few weeks..

Obviously they needed to create reason why Amelia wasn't seen as much. She wasn't working and she is definitely stressed right now, and that can create issues.

It will fit with the story line if surprise, Amelia found out she really is pregnant and it's forces her and Owen to deal with their issues... and especially Amelia's fear of another baby.

Because otherwise she goes back, and she has to explain. She needs a catalyst to try to fix things, or at least let Owen know the truth about why she ran...although it would be a replay of the April and Jackson storyline, just in a different form.

Who knows how this works out.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 02-27-2017, 04:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Doesn't the hospital have security? Why hadn't anyone called the police on this guy threatning hospital staff?