Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

It's the same. They were in relationships, Callie was generous enough to let Arizona to take care of her daughter, while Arizona ruined everything. She welcomed Arizona in her life, while Arizona just ****ted there.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why the heck would you assume that just because Callie is the one who carried her, she is also automatically more emotionally connected to Sofia?
Would you say that about fathers and mothers?
And even if that was the case, wouldn't that then mean that Callie would be making choices in Sofia's best interest, instead of just thinking about her own happiness?
Old 05-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Because it's a fact that mothers more emotionally connect with kids than fathers/people who are not carried them.
Callie should make choices to make her own life being better, it's not like Sofia is a teenager and she will be emotionally damaged without Arizona. It's Callie life, she is not in love with Arizona anymore, that's it.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sofia considers Arizona her mom, no matter how much you want to downplay her relationship with Callie. It's not like Penny is suddenly her mom just because Callie is in a relationship with her. But you clearly can't stand Arizona, so there is no point in discussing this any further.

Quote:
Why the heck would you assume that just because Callie is the one who carried her, she is also automatically more emotionally connected to Sofia?
As somebody who has a crappy relationship with my mom and a way better relationship with my dad and my step-mom, I just hate it when people assume a child is automatically closer to the mom just because she gave birth.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I said that CALLIE IS MORE CONNECTED TO SOFIA, than Arizona. Not that Sofia is more connected to Callie just because she gave birth.
I don't hate Arizona. I don't think anyone do, she is "just there" type of character. And if Penny will stay with Sofia for few more years, she'll be in the same postion as Arizona now.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

That is an assumption that is unfounded, given that lengths that Arizona is going to gain some custody over Sofia. Clearly she is extremely connected to Sofia, or she would not have cared that Callie took her across the country. Also, Callie clearly understood this, since she backtracked (before she was served) and had a sit down with Arizona regarding schools for Sofia.

Also, if Sofia is connected to Arizona, which you did not dispute, that Arizona is an important part of her life and thus should have some say in what happens in her future. In other words, she does impact her growing process. I am not sure why Sofia should pack up and move in with Penny, as if she is her new second mother, just because Callie is horny.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Arizona is connected to Sofia, she loves her. It's just a sad situation.
But, well, Callie has all rights to move with her.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Arizona is connected to Sofia, she loves her. It's just a sad situation.
But, well, Callie has all rights to move with her.
yes I don't see any court giving Sofia to Arizona
Old 08-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so tired of the April/Baby drama. She's so freaking irritating.

Stephanie is clearly attached to Kyle, so Amelia was completely in the right taking her off of the surgery.

I used to love Callie but I won't be that sad to see her go I guess. I don't like Penny so I hope they both go.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Callie had more chemistry with Arizona , but with Penny it was way too rushed.