Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
April, a hormonal pregnant woman who just found out her baby has a fatal disability, was out of line for being upset? Okay, then I guess it was perfectly okay when Derek ran off and got drunk in the woods then came back and operated. Or Callie made multiple scenes. Calzona's constant bicker was certainly bad for patient health. I am not an April fan, but no one on this show is pefect and they've all made choices that could jeopardize patients' wellbeing.
I agree with this I do not think April was out of line
Old 02-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Plus, she still did a great job and cleared the board and made no apparent mistakes.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Honestly, I've been waiting for him to be kicked out of the Chief of Surgery position for a while now. Last season they had Richard say, "I'll always be the chief." I'm waiting for Owen to fall and for Richard to take back over. Owen, honestly, is a terrible chief.

Granted, I like Owen's character a lot better without Cristina, but sometimes he acts very un-chiefly. And while I think Kevin and Ellen have great (friendship) chemistry on screen, and I'd love to see the Owen/Meredith friendship explored deeper, I didn't like how he was comparing Meredith telling Derek to go to DC to him telling Cristina to go to Zurich. They are two totally different situations. Owen and Cristina would never work, 11x17 proved that. Owen and Cristina essentially bring out the worst in each other, whereas Meredith and Derek bring out the best in each other. Two different relationships. The situations may be similar, because I do believe Derek needs to go to DC for MerDer to move forward. Cristina needed to go to Zurich in order for her and Owen to go with their lives.

Derek needed to go to DC so he could taste the job. Crowen's relationship issues existed long before Zurich was in the picture -- essentially Zurich was the solution to their problem. MerDer's relationship issues existed because of DC -- it caused their problem. They were perfectly healthy before the president stepped in the picture.
I think Owen became pointless at this point no purpose and him and Ameila make no sense.
Old 02-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

No, Owen and Amelia actually make perfect sense and would make Owen more interesting
Old 02-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he is too old for her
Old 04-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

another good episode.

but i am getting tired of the arizona storyline.

i liked how the mer/der storyline went, with them saying they were going to try to make it work. i think its best that derek DOES go, and maybe now Meredith can focus on her work without having Derek looming over.

Japril drama doesnt really interest me but I did feel pretty bad for April, thats rough.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I MISS MD trying to make it work.