Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2017, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting pics and links. The reference to Upton having a romance with someone in the unit is making me nervous for Burzek and Brettonio. Although I suppose she could be a rebound for Halstead.

Oh! Oh! I just thought of someone else. Atwater!! I don't remember him EVER having a romance on the show. I would love to see them together!! Of course I have ulterior motives too - my babies would still be together or at least getting back together.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 08-21-2017, 08:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
Thanks for posting pics and links. The reference to Upton having a romance with someone in the unit is making me nervous for Burzek and Brettonio. Although I suppose she could be a rebound for Halstead.

Oh! Oh! I just thought of someone else. Atwater!! I don't remember him EVER having a romance on the show. I would love to see them together!! Of course I have ulterior motives too - my babies would still be together or at least getting back together.
I don't see Upton being paired with Antonio because hooking up with someone he is the same dept with is just not his style. I know some would say I am a little biased (), but I don't really see that being his style at all.

Now Ruzek, I could see, BUT I think there is still something there between he and Burgess so I don't think he would.

I would be disappointed if the writers go that way with either of them.

So I think Halstead trying to get over his broken heart would be the most likely candidate. But I agree, it could be Atwater since we haven't seen any romance for him at all.

Old 08-21-2017, 11:13 PM
Loyal Fan

The Rogue Prince
Old 08-22-2017, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Great interview with CPD's new show runner. Thanks for posting.

Old 08-26-2017, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Loyal Fan

The Rogue Prince
Old 09-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
"CHICAGO FIRE"
"IT WASN'T ENOUGH"

09/28/2017 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : FIREHOUSE 51 DEALS WITH THE LONGTERM COLLATERAL DAMAGE FROM THE DEADLY WAREHOUSE FIRE ON THE SEASON SIX PREMIERE - With most of the squad still trapped inside the burning warehouse fire, Chief Boden (Eamonn Walker) makes a risky last-minute decision in an effort to save his men. Dawson (Monica Raymund) continues to deal with her father (guest star Daniel Zacapa), who has new plans for himself. Brett's (Kara Killmer) childhood friend Hope (guest star Eloise Mumford) visits the Windy City and strikes the attention of someone within the firehouse, while Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) goes head-to-head with her landlord. Meanwhile, a fire at a high school hits close to home for Boden. Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney, David Eigenberg, Yuri Sadarov, Joe Minoso and Christian Stolte star. Randy Flagler and Melissa Ponzio guest star.
Source: X

The Rogue Prince
Old 09-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

I'm getting so antsy for the season to begin.

Thanks for posting.

Old 09-06-2017, 05:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for posting that. I'm so ready for the new season.

Old 09-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
CHICAGO FIRE
Showrunner Derek Haas isn’t spilling who survives last May’s fiery cliffhanger, but he does warn that viewers “might need some tissues” during the season opener. The hour picks up with a “very haunting and gut-wrenching” teaser before flashing forward a couple months to reveal the “really strong emotional ramifications” of the incident. Elsewhere in Season 6, the arrival of Sylvie’s friend Hope (Lone Star‘s Eloise Mumford) causes disruption in the firehouse. “She’s a bad influence on pretty much anyone who comes into her orbit,” says Haas, adding that Hope will set her sights on one of Firehouse 51’s men, which “may not rub everyone the right way.” Plus: Boden doesn’t hold back when there’s a fire at Donna’s school; Sylvie and Antonio reignite their romance; and someone gets laid… a lot!
BONUS SPOILER!: Like Casey and Severide before her, Gabby will face a dire situation during her off-time when there’s an underground parking garage collapse in Episode 4. “It’s Hitchcockian sort of Lifeboat situation where you have a bunch of different personalities and different levels of panic happening, and Gabby having to navigate all of them,” Haas previews.

Quote:
CHICAGO P.D.
The NBC drama will bring real-world Chicago into Season 5 with stories about racial tension, terrorist activity, immigration and police reform. That means Voight’s job “just got harder,” executive producer Rick Eid previews. “There are more eyeballs on the way he does business.” Also on the sergeant’s mind: Lindsay’s departure, but he’ll deal with it differently than her ex Halstead, who is now partnered up with Det. Hailey Upton (new series regular Tracy Spiridakos). Intelligence will welcome back Det. Antonio Dawson, whose daughter is now living with him, while Burgess returns from her leave of absence with a renewed focus on her career (sorry Ruzek!). “We’re going to see a bit more of her ambition this season, trying to maybe take that next step and become a detective,” Eid shares. And although Burgess is all business these days and “Linstead” is no more, the EP does hint at “some romantic involvement” within the unit.
BONUS SPOILER!: An “important” episode will find Atwater “dealing with the fact that he’s the surrogate father, so to speak, [to] his brother and sister,” Eid describes.

The Rogue Prince
Old 09-08-2017, 06:21 AM
Passionate Fan

SO SO ready for the new seasons!

"Sylvie and Antonio reignite their romance!"

Old 09-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Somehow I knew that would make you happy, Ally. I like it too.

Old 09-09-2017, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sylvie and Antonio

The parking garage collapse sounds interesting. I hope it's not the same as the hospital explosion though, where they got Gabby out pretty much straight away in comparison to how long she could have been stuck down there.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Chicago Fire - Episode 6.01 - It Wasn't Enough - Promotional Photos

Source to view the photos in larger size and detail: X

Quote:
Chicago Fire - Episode 6.02 - Ignite On Contact - Press Release

"CHICAGO FIRE"
"IGNITE ON CONTACT"

10/05/2017 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : THINGS GET PERSONAL WHEN BODEN DEMANDS JUSTICE FOR THE SCHOOL FIRE - After learning the school fire wasn't an accident, Chief Boden (Eamonn Walker) turns up the pressure on Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Casey (Jesse Spenser) to investigate the cause of the fire that trapped his wife. Fueled by a competitive bet against Firehouse 87, Mouch (Christian Stolte) pushes all of the wrong buttons in his need to win the competitive challenge known as the firefighter muster. Meanwhile, as Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) settles into her new living arrangement, her unresolved feelings prompt her to question the intentions of newcomer Hope (guest star Eloise Mumford). Monica Raymund, Kara Killmer, David Eigenberg, Yuri Sadarov and Joe Minoso also star. Melissa Ponzio and Randy Flagler guest star.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicago PD - Episode 5.01 - Reform - Promotional Photos & Press Release

Quote:
"CHICAGO PD"
"REFORM"

09/27/2017 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : WHEN A YOUNG BYSTANDER IS SHOT DURING A DIFFICULT OPERATION, THE TOP BRASS QUESTION HALSTEAD'S INVOLVEMENT - SEASON 5 PREMIERE. The district is in a state of change - Lindsay has moved to New York- and the CPD is under scrutiny about the corrupt nature of its institution. Under the watchful eye of the city, the team attempts to bust a gun deal that quickly turns dicey when innocent civilians and children get involved. Tension erupts when Chief Lugo (guest star Esai Morales) brings in Denny Woods (guest star Mykelti Williamson) to review the shootout, and Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer) becomes a key player in the outcome of the case. Also starring: Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Patrick John Flueger, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, LaRoyce Hawkins, Amy Morton and Tracy Spiridakos. Guest starring: Nick Gehlfuss and Wendell Pierce.
Source to view the photos in larger size and detail: X

Quote:
Chicago PD - Episode 5.02 - Promise - Press Release

"CHICAGO PD"
"PROMISE"

10/04/2017 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE MURDER OF AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IS PLAGUED WITH ROADBLOCKS AS INTELLIGENCE CONTENDS WITH THE PERCEPTION OF THE POLICE AMONG THE CITY'S IMMIGRANT POPULATION. When a young Latina woman is brutally murdered, Intelligence suspects she may have been working as a drug mule. With Antonio (Jon Seda) leading the case, the team's investigation takes them into the grim world of meat processing, and the discovery that there may be a different motive behind her death. Also starring: Jason Beghe, Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick John Flueger, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, LaRoyce Hawkins, Amy Morton and Tracy Spiridakos. Guest starring: Monica Raymund, Chris Agos and Skipp Sudduth.

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 09-11-2017 at 04:45 PM
Old 09-12-2017, 05:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for sharing!