View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:33 AM
Kally100111
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
Thanks for posting pics and links. The reference to Upton having a romance with someone in the unit is making me nervous for Burzek and Brettonio. Although I suppose she could be a rebound for Halstead.

Oh! Oh! I just thought of someone else. Atwater!! I don't remember him EVER having a romance on the show. I would love to see them together!! Of course I have ulterior motives too - my babies would still be together or at least getting back together.
I don't see Upton being paired with Antonio because hooking up with someone he is the same dept with is just not his style. I know some would say I am a little biased (), but I don't really see that being his style at all.

Now Ruzek, I could see, BUT I think there is still something there between he and Burgess so I don't think he would.

I would be disappointed if the writers go that way with either of them.

So I think Halstead trying to get over his broken heart would be the most likely candidate. But I agree, it could be Atwater since we haven't seen any romance for him at all.