Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2018, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think he was exaggerating. The idea was that the accent was meant to be bad, so he would have to.

My only real concern with the baby decision is that they were fighting the episode before making this decision. I really hope they at least reference some sort of discussion after the last scene of theirs in 7x19 because that mess needs to be resolved.

I'm interested as to how they will handle that, too. I'm not sure the same would apply to ambo as she's not running into burning buildings, etc. There's risk, but not as much.

Spoiler:

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-28-2018, 08:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

that gif set!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 04-28-2018, 09:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
My only real concern with the baby decision is that they were fighting the episode before making this decision. I really hope they at least reference some sort of discussion after the last scene of theirs in 7x19 because that mess needs to be resolved.
I agree, but it seems like wishful thinking to me since this show hardly ever resolves anything, unfortunately... And really, when are Dawson and Casey NOT fighting? They are both stubborn and they both want to be right all the time. When Gabby doesn't have her way, she pouts, and when Matt doesn't, he storms off! No wonder they're afraid to create an offspring who would get a mix of these two personalities!

Quote:
I'm interested as to how they will handle that, too. I'm not sure the same would apply to ambo as she's not running into burning buildings, etc. There's risk, but not as much.
I was curious so I looked it up online a few months back, and I found stories of real paramedics who were still working while pregnant. So I guess she would still be able to do her job for a while if she ever were to get pregnant during the run of the show (and that they didn't do a huge flash forward to avoid that situation....)

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I read some people complaining again on facebook (the comments on the CF pagee are the worst!) about the last episode being the Gabby show again. Like??? Did they watch the same episode as the one we got? There is no winning with the haters, no matter what the character does or doesn't do, they're gonna find things to criticize her endlessly...

Last edited by Maya*; 04-28-2018 at 11:48 PM
Old 04-29-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree, but it seems like wishful thinking to me since this show hardly ever resolves anything, unfortunately... And really, when are Dawson and Casey NOT fighting? They are both stubborn and they both want to be right all the time. When Gabby doesn't have her way, she pouts, and when Matt doesn't, he storms off! No wonder they're afraid to create an offspring who would get a mix of these two personalities!
It is, unfortunately. I'm still so disappointed that they didn't delve into Gabby's anxiety over losing Matt.

I feel like they're probably not fighting most of the time but we mainly see the parts they are Idk why writers are under the impression that couples that don't fight all the time are boring, they're really not. Conflict doesn't have to mean fighting, even with people as stubborn as these two.

That child would be a spitfire.

Quote:
I was curious so I looked it up online a few months back, and I found stories of real paramedics who were still working while pregnant. So I guess she would still be able to do her job for a while if she ever were to get pregnant during the run of the show (and that they didn't do a huge flash forward to avoid that situation....)
I'm kind of expecting them to time jump at least some of it if they do go the pregnancy route, but it's not as easy as with a lot of other shows because Med and PD would need to do the same jump.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
I read some people complaining again on facebook (the comments on the CF pagee are the worst!) about the last episode being the Gabby show again. Like??? Did they watch the same episode as the one we got? There is no winning with the haters, no matter what the character does or doesn't do, they're gonna find things to criticize her endlessly...
I tend to just ignore them now. Some people just aren't happy unless they're whining. Gabby could disappear for an episode and certain people would still find a reason to whine about her. There's certain ones on twitter that actively target and harass anyone that they see is a dawsey fan. It's pretty pathetic. I even saw one of them complaining that he went with her to Bria's instead of the neighbour's BBQ, like, what?! He literally told her he wants her to involve him...

Also this set -

“I want to start trying again.”
X

They must be exhausted after all that communicating!!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-30-2018, 05:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

that gif set!

Old 05-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So someone thought this set was okay...

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 05-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How is that okay? I don't understand...

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Love that gif set! Love that Gabby went over there and helped Bria

Old 05-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's really great that she did, and that she told Matt right away instead of just running off. He wants to be involved and she seems to be hearing that.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes, it is!

Old 05-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's really important that she does. Seems like they're finally getting there and I love that. Just hope this communication continues because it's far better for both of them.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope it does too!

Old 05-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kind of weird to not get any scenes with them in the last episode considering how the one before it ended

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Kind of weird to not get any scenes with them in the last episode considering how the one before it ended
IKR??? I was exepecting an opening like the one we got in 421, like most Dawsey fans. Yet this episode kinda felt like filler, like they had it lying around and had to put it somewhere in the season. At the same time it set the storylines for the finale so I really don't know what to make of it!