Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jay Halstead | Jesse Lee Soffer #5 Because we want his scruff back.

welcome to
Jay Halstead | Jesse Lee Soffer
5th appreciation thread

s u p p o r t e r s

Chastidy / *Stephie* / sunflower 654 / acoustichearts / Watercolors. / onelove.oneheart / deep within me /
Tyla4me / Jamie / Choate / WilSonღFan / Love Unexpected / Walt Reynolds / Lexipedia / xlennie /
Roswell Dream Girl / lafcia / Mistified / hlgreenie / Donna L. Crawford / mint chip / Irthes

q u o t e s
I love that he's not one thing. I think that's common with all of us. He lives in a gray area. A lot of times on cop shows you're a bad cop or you're a good cop. It's black or white. You're by the books or you're not. And for him every day is a new thing. He's always finding himself in situations where it's like how far are you willing to go to get the job done? And how far are you willing to go to do what you think is right which maybe is against the law? Where do you blur the lines and where does your moral compass take you to accomplish what you think needs to get done?” - Jesse Lee Soffer / Examiner

“I think Jay’s a good cop — not necessarily in the sense of dirty or not, but that he knows how to be a good cop. He gets the job done,” Jesse told HollywoodLife.com in an exclusive interview before the premiere. ”He was in the military and then he became a police officer. There was some heavy stuff that happened in his past which pushed him toward becoming a cop. He’s seen some rough things back in the day. He’s a little cocky — not in a bad way, he just knows he’s good at his job and he can be a little aggressive.” - Jesse Lee Soffer / Hollywood Life

p r e v i o u s t h r e a d s
#1 #2 #3

Old 03-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Thaaaaaaaaaank you!

Perf title! We want that!

Can you maybe update links to earlier threads when u have time?
Old 03-24-2014, 02:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

That gif in the OP makes me know the title is the right.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

It's perfect! It has scruff and sexy tongue thing...
Old 03-24-2014, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

Really love the title and totally agree
Old 03-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

LOVE the title!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-24-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

TFTNT and it is a wonderful title.

Donna
Old 03-25-2014, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

I think he pretty much always has some scruff but he was rocking in in the Pilot and that's what we want back.

Maybe when he'll be out of the unit for a bit he won't have the reason to shave.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

The way that it was in the first three episodes, is fine and he has to wear the beanie.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/21a5ac0e...gg9ho2_250.gif
Old 03-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

The beanie! Oh yes! And judgingf rom the BTS pics we WILL see it again...

He was so awwww with Gabby. They were a good couple. Loved their morning after scene...

Also the line about her being like Long Island Ice Tea - Fun, sweet and unpretentious. That was a smart pick up line...
Old 03-25-2014, 03:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

I saw them too, the beanie making a comeback has me more excited than the season finale.

I adored him and Gabby. They were fun and sweet and I think they really liked each other. The morning after scene really was hot.

I hope Jay and Erin get stuff like that.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

I can imagine. They aready have snow on the show and Erin seems to already be wearing beanie in 110 so maybe he'll have one too. or maybe he's still too badass...

Same here. Him getting this introductory storyline with Gabby and Arthur was pretty organic and if Gabby wasn't "promised" to Casey on this show they could be having this thing for a longer while I think.

I hope so too. On Fire, Dawsey are very casual and we don't get to see a lot of their bed activities but I hope they won't have Linstead to have one of those fade to black scenes. I'm not talking about NC-17 stuff but I want some real closeness...
Old 03-25-2014, 04:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

That is what I hope to not have too. Severide has had some pretty hot scenes so I am hoping that they get something like that. I still want some sexy car time.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Yeah..they really use Taylor for those sexy scenes...let's hope they won't go there with him and E...

Car sex is a MUST! let's hope writers realized the car issue is not only about who's driving..

Linstead is different to Dawsey and they have more younger approach to life so I hope we get tho see that more free and open approach to sex.

Man, we're talking about sex but I bet their first kiss will be almost as hot as that.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

I really liked the Dawsey first kiss so I hope it is something like that but I think they may general be a lot hotter because of them maybe being younger and the attraction between Linstead is already intense.

Can you see them sleeping together before they admit their feelings? Maybe then getting awkward around each other after that?