Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2016, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Bump to comment on the little exchange between Halstead and Voight about Platt covering her tracks. Was it just coincidence or there is some animosity between Halstead and Voight?

I guess it could be just a funny line and no story there, but maybe they are trying to show that Jay is annoyed for the effects on Lindsay for what Hank did.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

I vaguely remember that scene Koni and it did seem like an exchange that was a little odd. I guess that I decided to igonore it until you mentioned it. Halstead could have been alluding to Voight's skill at covering his own tracks and that was why he poked him a little. He could very well have been thinking of Lindsey as well. We'll see if anything comes of it but since the series is so good at dropping SL's, I'm not holding my breath.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-08-2016, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic In Denial (View Post)
I vaguely remember that scene Koni and it did seem like an exchange that was a little odd. I guess that I decided to igonore it until you mentioned it. Halstead could have been alluding to Voight's skill at covering his own tracks and that was why he poked him a little. He could very well have been thinking of Lindsey as well. We'll see if anything comes of it but since the series is so good at dropping SL's, I'm not holding my breath.
You are totally right. It's quite possible that they decide to drop this off. That's typical for them .