Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Empire Records, that's where I remember him from! Thanks for posting his name.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:06 PM
New Fan

Empire Records!!!! Warren! Thank you Thank yo Thank you!!! It was driving me crazy
Old 10-23-2014, 01:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Last night's episode was pretty epic! I must say one of the best yet.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

This episode gave me so many feels...Jason Beghe proved why he is the shows leading man. He says so much with such little movement if you know what I mean. I knew when he was searching the bads that it was more then the money he was looking for. And then seeing him get all emotiional with Justin at the end... Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Please Justin and Olive don't mess this up...

Loved the little scene where Erin knows he doesn't want her advice but tells him what he would tell her. Loved her smile as she left his office because she knew he was going to do as she said.

Also, nice to have scenes with Alivin and Voight. Alvin seems to be his right hand man when it comes to all the backhanded stuff.

Nice to see Platt and Voight share a moment too.

On a sidenote, I don't get what's going on with Antonio this season. I feel like they regretted their choice to have him married last season but now they don't know how to write him as not married so they're just not explaining it at all. It's not true to his character to ignore his children though so I hope they start explaining where this is going soon so that it makes sense.

Who didn't expect that the wife would become an issue... eyeroll.

I liked the Burgess/Roman sideplot for a change. It was nice and I'm starting to like that partnership. I also like Atwater/Ruzek working together as the junior members of the team.

No shock there that Burgess/Ruzek relationship has been sussed by Platt

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Let's not forget... IT'S A BOY!!!! Voight's gonna be a grandpa for a boy!!! this is just great!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)
Let's not forget... IT'S A BOY!!!! Voight's gonna be a grandpa for a boy!!! this is just great!

You know tough as he is I didn't expect him to be that emotional about the baby thing. I thought he's going to freak out or question Olive all the time...but the way he reacted to the baby, to Justin starting a family, turning his life around....I looooved this last scene between him and Justin. Genuine and touching...
Old 10-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
On a sidenote, I don't get what's going on with Antonio this season. I feel like they regretted their choice to have him married last season but now they don't know how to write him as not married so they're just not explaining it at all. It's not true to his character to ignore his children though so I hope they start explaining where this is going soon so that it makes sense.
I agree. I'm confused. I feel like I missed something in S1 because this came out of nowhere for me.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I agree. I'm confused. I feel like I missed something in S1 because this came out of nowhere for me.
Yeah. It's really confusing to me too. I mean I get there was a 6 week gap from the season finale and the season 2 premiere, but at least they should've had Toni say something about it and not just have Eva show up out of nowhere. And I'm really not digging this whole security thing... Roman's already sketchy as ****, and this whole thing makes absolutely no sense to Toni's storyline...
Old 10-24-2014, 12:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Is CPD on next week? I saw a couple places that episode 2x06 is November 5th. I don't remember them saying in the preview "2 weeks" so I wasn't sure if it's true.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oth.fan (View Post)
Is CPD on next week? I saw a couple places that episode 2x06 is November 5th. I don't remember them saying in the preview "2 weeks" so I wasn't sure if it's true.
All the promo says is "On the next all new Chicago PD" and then at the end it says "Wednesdsays after SVU". But like you said, I saw the press release say that it was November 5th, so maybe it's skipping next week for Halloween? I don't know. Seems kind of early in the season to skip a week don't you think?

Mysteries of Laura has a press release for next week though, but SVU and CPD don't, even though SVU's episode is like a Halloween episode, which wouldn't make sense if it was in November???... Plus Soph posted the caption "See you all next week, same time, same place!" on her instagram on Wednesday day after live tweeting. I have no idea.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:49 AM
Loyal Fan

So weird. Chicago Fire is new next week that's why I wasn't sure. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see, I guess.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's not on this coming week. According to my dvr, Prison Ball comes on on the 5th. Wonder why?
Old 10-25-2014, 02:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JulieNicole_ (View Post)
It's not on this coming week. According to my dvr, Prison Ball comes on on the 5th. Wonder why?
That's so weird to me... Oh well...
Old 10-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

That's weird..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-26-2014, 04:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Now that I think about it, when it says it's new on DVR, not weird because I have comcast and they're always getting things wrong on the line up.
Mine said it was new until I looked last night and now it says it's a repeat.