View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

This episode gave me so many feels...Jason Beghe proved why he is the shows leading man. He says so much with such little movement if you know what I mean. I knew when he was searching the bads that it was more then the money he was looking for. And then seeing him get all emotiional with Justin at the end... Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Please Justin and Olive don't mess this up...

Loved the little scene where Erin knows he doesn't want her advice but tells him what he would tell her. Loved her smile as she left his office because she knew he was going to do as she said.

Also, nice to have scenes with Alivin and Voight. Alvin seems to be his right hand man when it comes to all the backhanded stuff.

Nice to see Platt and Voight share a moment too.

On a sidenote, I don't get what's going on with Antonio this season. I feel like they regretted their choice to have him married last season but now they don't know how to write him as not married so they're just not explaining it at all. It's not true to his character to ignore his children though so I hope they start explaining where this is going soon so that it makes sense.

Who didn't expect that the wife would become an issue... eyeroll.

I liked the Burgess/Roman sideplot for a change. It was nice and I'm starting to like that partnership. I also like Atwater/Ruzek working together as the junior members of the team.

No shock there that Burgess/Ruzek relationship has been sussed by Platt

My Tumblr
My Twitter