Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

From Desiring Hayden forum:
A Italian girl write this:

Quote:
The movie feature 3 other actresses playing the nuns, with bigger movie profiles and more serious carrers. Among them, Katy Saunders and Silvia Colloca ( Van Helsing), who is involved in a very sexy scene with him ( and the on screen chemestry is very strong there...But she's married, so don't worry!)

Hayden dated a girl while in Itay, but she wasn't an actress.

Misha is very nice.

ps I know lots because i am very good frined with a guy who worked there and I too was on set a couple of times when they were filming in Bracciano ( Rome)
Quote:
I think all the 4 nuns have scenes with him in which they try to seduce him thinking he's deaf and dumb, but according to my friend who works there ( I can't really reveal what he does otherwise he's gonna kill me!) the hottest moment is when he has a bath with Sivlia Colloca and another nun (I can't remenber her name)...Apparently there was a lot of fuss about that scene even weeks after it had been shot. They shot in a closed set and after that everybody started raving about what went on in that bath, my friend included!
it seemed like Hayden really liked it!....
Also I read that they had wine before shooting because it was very imbarassing being naked...
My friend also told me that Silvia shares a kiss with Hayden's character in another scene.
If I was her and I wasn't married to that hot husband of hers..i would have asked him a date at least!

I was on set twice and I haven't met Sivlia nor Canalis, but i met a super hottie called Chris Egan who plays Hayden's friend in the movie. and I saw hayden and Misha, but i wasn't introduced to them.

Last edited by Gio Gio; 06-08-2005 at 12:14 AM
Old 06-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awwww, wow, I would have loved to meet Mischa and Hayden.
Old 06-04-2005, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

The WeinsteinCo. Picks Up Three More
Source: The Weinstein Company May 20, 2005

Harvey and Bob Weinstein today announced that The Weinstein Company has acquired North American distribution rights to three films: Decameron, Last Legion and Young Hannibal, which were all produced by Dino de Laurentiis, recipient of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' highest honor: the Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award, Martha de Laurentiis and Tarak Ben Ammar. Tarak Ben Ammar's Quinta put together financing for all three films, which combined have an overall budget of $185 million.

Decameron, directed by David Leland, stars Hayden Christensen ("Star Wars') and Mischa Barton (The O.C.) in a tale of romance, passion and adventure amongst Italian nobles during the time of the Florentine Plague.

Last Legion, directed by Doug Lefler, stars Colin Firth and Ben Kingsley and will start production in August. It's the epic tale of a warrior named Aurelius who must protect the young Caesar when ancient Rome falls to the Goths.

Young Hannibal, directed by Peter Webber (Girl with a Pearl Earring), is the prequel to the Hannibal Lecter series and tells the story of the formative years of Hannibal Lecter, revealing the origins of the now legendary character. Young Hannibal is based on the upcoming book "Behind the Mask" by Thomas Harris, which will be published this fall by Random House.

These announcements come following a prolific week for The Weinstein Company at the Cannes Film Festival, including the premiere of the first Weinstein Company film, Wolf Creek, and the announcements of their formal relationship with Rainbow Media; the partnerships with IDG New Media Fund on the acquisition of The Promise and with Kanbar Entertainment on the acquisition of Hoodwinked!; as well as the acquisitions of Outlander, Stormbreaker, Transamerica and Nomad.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Man, I am so excited for this!
Old 06-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

i have to read the book... im sooo confused i got no idea wut u guys r talkin about lol but hayden and misha are in it so i am goin to see that movie! =)
Old 06-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

From Star Magazine

Source: mischa-b.com
Old 06-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, she looks so prescious there, kinda scared, but cute.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice hair

Chris old pics.

part 1 - http://www.dead-teddybears.com/homea...ewellchris.jpg

part 2 - http://www.dead-teddybears.com/homea...wellchris2.jpg

Just a little info on him
Old 06-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Passionate Fan

She looks adorable there, I can't wait for this movie to come out. I didn't think this movie would be much of a comedy. All these set pictures are making me more excited for it.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, she is so cute!
Old 06-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Aww, I'm so excited for this movie! It definitely looks good, and I love that they're delving into ancient text to dig up a good story.

Hayden and Mischa look so damn cute, both individually and together. I'm excited that they're playing love interests.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 06-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They really do, and I can't wait!
Old 06-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

Decameron set pics:

Source: Desiring Hayden Site
Old 06-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...