Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wentworth seemed excited to play this Leonard because he was the gayest thing ive ever seen on the Arrowverse. I was here for it all. lmao

Idk why they thought Stephen could pull it off when he’s one of the weaker actors in all the areowverse. Melissa has done better playing evil Kara because she was really good as RedK Kara. Her Arryan line was hilarious tho. lol The whole Flash cast probably does the best in playing doppelgänger roles better. Katie also seems to be having fun as Earth Two Dinah Laurel as well. I think Stephen just gave up halfway through. lmao or they tried so hard to make him and General Kara be sympathetic Nazi’s NAGL.

Has anyone watched The Runaways yet? I’m loving how evil the parents are. lol I still need them to cut out that straightbait stuff with Karolina because Homegirl is even more gayer than Leonardo Snart. I mean her skin color is rainbows. lmao

And speaking of Marvel I don’t think they can ever make Matt and Karen happen after the punisher. Jon and Debrah has that magic chemistry they wish Charlie and Debra could have. Charlie has chemistry with Rosario, Elodie and even Krysten.
Old 11-30-2017, 02:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Joe Scarborough Says He Was Told Trump Has Early-Stage Dementia | PEOPLE.com
Old 11-30-2017, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I absolutely believe that re: Trump. The last time I heard him speak, it was genuinely word soup. We are watching what happens when a narcissistic sociopath loses his grip on reality.

I will just give up on everything if they try and make Matt and Karen endgame, lol. THEY BOTH HAVE INFINITELY MORE CHEMISTRY WITH LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE. I don't know that I want Matt and Elektra as endgame either, as much as I love them, because it's clearly a very destructive relationship, but at least it's riveting to WATCH. Matt and Karen is like watching paint dry.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg at Mariah having her ex boyfriend pay her for wasting her time dating him. ICONIC. lmao

It’s 2017 and I’m still bitter that the Felicity scene where Ben runs to the airport to stop her from leaving is played by a different cute song and not the Far Seay one.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I almost fell over laughing when I heard that. Can't help but have a soft spot- I actually wore out my Mariah cassette tapes as a child, lol.

Have you been following the trainwreck that is David Yates adamantly defending human trashpile Johnny Depp? What a mess.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are we about to have Paul Ryan as our president?
Old 12-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are we about to have Paul Ryan as our president?
Old 12-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Uggghhhh, that's also a gross thought, lol.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how that idiot is basically telling on himself on twitter.

So I’m convinced Kristen Bell is the opposite of Katherine Heigl. If only she chooses her movie roles as well as she does her tv roles. Even on House Of Lies she was able to go toe to toe with Don Cheadle. But like Veronica Mars she carries the **** out of The good Place.

Also Eleanor is lowkey bisexual. lmao
Old 12-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Eleanor is definitely bisexual. I'm less sure Tahani is, but Eleanor has openly found not only Tahani but a few different women attractive, and has been more than willing to get physical with them, lol. I have a giant soft spot for Eleanor and Chidi, though. Actually, I kind of love the whole main cast of TGP, as well as some of the guest actors.

I'm SCREAMING at the White House trying to get Trump out of trouble by claiming his lawyer wrote that tweet. WHO BELIEVES THAT.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bossip called Sophia the robot IBecky and I’m dying. Also the memes on her is killing me.

I’m not gonna drag her tho. I don’t want her looking up my ISP address and doxxing the **** out of me when she decides to destroy the world. lmao
Old 12-04-2017, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

LOL, yeah, I've seen and laughed at the memes, but I choose to laugh from the sidelines.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have you seen the one with the stripper? I cannot. We laughing on the sidelines but I’ll be ready to side with Sophia once she goes all Reign on human kind.

Speaking of Reign, Supergirl got her ass handed to her. The last time one of the super heroes got their ass beat as much as Kara did was Barry via Zoom.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yes, LOLOLOLOL. I love Twitter sometimes.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yes, LOLOLOLOL. I love Twitter sometimes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread